Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:58:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptsy doesnt allow any withdrawals, if you have -ve CENT balance  (Read 710 times)
templebar (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 02:33:47 PM

I somehow managed to get a negative amount on my CENT balance in cryptsy, (which cryptsy admitted was their own fault) and now is preventing from doing any other withdrawals .

Now I need to go and chase the guy whom I sold CENT to, or find a new CENT market and buy some CENTS to make it 0 or else I cant withdraw any other coin from account.

What a bunch of losers.
Cryptofreak82

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 02:42:57 PM

I somehow managed to get a negative amount on my CENT balance in cryptsy, (which cryptsy admitted was their own fault) and now is preventing from doing any other withdrawals .

Now I need to go and chase the guy whom I sold CENT to, or find a new CENT market and buy some CENTS to make it 0 or else I cant withdraw any other coin from account.

What a bunch of losers.

Your mama is a loser!
canth
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 02:59:53 PM

What a bunch of losers.

Your mama is a loser!

Good news. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=498349.new#new

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 03:18:19 PM

What a bunch of losers.

If that is true, that is a crazy position.  Cryptsy's system should not allow this to happen.

In fact any decent trading platform would prevent negative balances anyway.

Cryptsy is the best we have right now for alts , but this kind of thing should have been fixed weeks ago.

templebar (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 03:34:57 PM

It's newbie FUD and nothing more.
~BCX~

and the error is

FUD? See it for yourself.

I am posting here as a warning to other users.
For me cryptsy never told me about this until today and it was never displayed in my dashboard either.
I sold all my CENT (I have no shame in admitting that I had traded in CENT) to another user, while they were closing the market.

Today I had to send some BTC to another user for completing another altcoin transaction and I was shocked to see this from cryptsy.
I did send a support ticket to cryptsy first and they are now asking me to fill all those missing coins in my account.
Cryptsy support was very quick in replying to me about my negative balance and  paying them back CENTS, but my further emails are taking some time now to get a response.

It took a lot of pain for me to sell my CENTS because of the stupid cryptsy limit on CENT withdrawals and now this on top of it.

So I am advising other people to take a look at theit CENT balances, if anyone ever traded CENT with cryptsy, or else you could be in my position.
Sampey
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 03:52:41 PM

Are you able to do transfer from 1 Cryptsy account to another?
templebar (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 04:24:22 PM

You made 1 mistake in your photoshopped one though, CENT doesnt have any decimal places. Smiley

God, you still think I am on some sort of a mission to destroy cryptsy...There are people out here, who is having genuine issues and as a hero member you could try to help us out,
by suggesting some solutions, rather than trying to make fun.

I used to do a lot of trades in cryptsy and so far I never had an issue except this one, and this one is is pretty serious one too.

Please try a withdrawal and tell me what happens, if yours is not photoshopped balance?

I would like to know if its just me.
templebar (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 04:26:42 PM

I tried that and nope, no transfer is possible at all.
I will update once I hear something from cryptsy support.
templebar (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 04:32:34 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2014, 05:02:19 PM by templebar

I tried that and nope, no transfer is possible at all.
I will update once I hear something from cryptsy support.

Sucks to be outted as a fudding noob huh?

Oh, you mean you have to conclusion that maybe you might get help from Cryptsy faster if you use the Cryptsy site rather than whine like a baby here?

Geez whooda thunk it LOL

~BCX~

The update would be about how cryptsy is handling this case as they have admitted its caused because of some error in their part.
Today its CENT and tomorrow it could be any other coin and anyone could be in my situation.
So I am waiting for the cryptsy reply.

This thread is just to warn other users, not to  end up in my situation.
I am supposed to send BTC to another user and because of this cryptsy debacle, I look like a scammer to him.
I am just trying to be helpful here.

If I had know about this issue before, I would have tried to find some solution before.
I didnt expect to find it out just when you are about to transfer some coins to another user.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: