Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:40:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is cryptocurrency so difficult to understand  (Read 7150 times)
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:36:13 PM

For normal people, yes it is. It is difficult to understand but it is not impossible to understand, isn't it? While on the other side, if you were a cryptographer, you should learn it so easily.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:43:58 PM

For people who first heard the word cryptocurrency, it will be difficult to understand especially if they are not so techy people. Once they learn about it and experienced sending and receiving coin, they will know the basics and just a liitle more studies, they will certainly be familiar with it.
amirmass

Activity: 425
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:47:32 PM

It can be hard to understand. But let's not forget that the current market is constantly changing. There are many crypto coins and it is not possible to dominate all. When investing, it is necessary to examine it well and invest it.

██
         ▐██▌
         █▌▐█
        ▐█  █▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▀▀    █▌    ▐█  ▄█▀▀
      ▐█      █▌█▀
      █▌   ▄▄ ▐█
     ▐█  ▄██▀  █▌
     ██▄██▀    ▐█
    ▐███▀       █▌
Z-POP DREAM

▒▒▒▒▒▒████▌  █▌
 ▒▒▒▒▒▐████  ▐█
  ▒▒▒▒▒████▌  █▌
   ▒▒▒▒▐████  ▐█
    ▒▒▒ ████▌
     ▒  ▐████
     █▌  ████▌
     ▐█  ▐███████▄
      █▌  ████████▌
      ▐█  ▐████████
       █▌  ████████▌
       ▐█  ▐████████
        █▌  ████████▌
GROW TALENT ★★★★
★★★★ CREATE STAR

▒▒▒▒▒▒████████▌  █▌
 ▒▒▒▒▒▐████████  ▐█    ▒▒
  ▒▒▒▒▒████████▌  █▌  ▒▒▒
   ▒▒▒▒▐████████  ▐█ ▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒ ▀███████▌   ▒▒▒▒▒
     ▒      ▐████  ▒▒▒▒▒▒
     █▌      ████▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
     ▐█      ▐████▒▒▒▒▒▒
      █▌      ████▌▒▒▒▒
 ▄▄   ▐█      ▐████ ▒▒
████   █▌      ████▌
 ▀▀    ▐█      ▐████
        █▌      ████▌
Website
White paper
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:54:15 PM

I engaged with young people and layman people in my communities on the quest of exposing them to cryptocurrency. During the period I discovered that they find It so difficult to understand the concepts, they are so much acquainted with fiat currency and traditional ways of making payment transactions.
I will be impress If I can get a valuable ways and methods in making them understand what cryptocurrency is all about and engage them actively.

Initially its very hard to understand what cryptocurrencies are all about, I believe many of us even on this forum do not have idea about the whole concept, so its hard to make anyone understand, also I would you to suggest that instead of giving only concept of making payments thr cryptocurrency, try to convenience them on other transactions, like inter country transactions are fast and secure with crypto.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
guy369

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:54:20 PM

Do you think the banking industry is easy to understand?!
paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:01:41 PM

We can blame them for being traditional. This is the way they were used to be. People will learn if they are interested on it. We cant force them to like what we like eventhough you have a good intentions in spreading a new and conventional ways in paying. Slowly people will soon to realize that blockchain technology will be very useful in the future use due to the new innovation and technologies is upgrading. Lets just be patient with it.
mu_enrico
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 2145

Slots Enthusiast & Expert

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 01:06:10 PM

But that does not explain it...if you just say it's digital money. What is digital money? Who created it, how can it be worth something. I think your explanation is simple but yet too simple to be real explanation.

I think it is better to give just enough (short and concise) information and answer questions that arise, instead of giving mindblowing full information from the beginning. Human brain performs better when faced with simple tasks in sequence, not a full complex task.

However, it depends on your audience. If your audience is a scholar then maybe you can give a detailed explanation from the start.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:07:49 PM

"To understand" usually has two different meanings. one that everyone should consider is only to understand bitcoin as an end user meaning the basics such as how to use a bitcoin wallet and which wallet to use. and nothing about these topics are hard to understand. anybody with any level of education or any age can understand it.

but another meaning is to understand the technical aspect of things, in other words to peak under the hood. this is the hard thing but also it is not necessary if you are just a user of bitcoin.

Only Bitcoin
infested

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:09:38 PM

I engaged with young people and layman people in my communities on the quest of exposing them to cryptocurrency. During the period I discovered that they find It so difficult to understand the concepts, they are so much acquainted with fiat currency and traditional ways of making payment transactions.
I will be impress If I can get a valuable ways and methods in making them understand what cryptocurrency is all about and engage them actively.

Its a public ledger using cryptography. Nothing fancy. Just send them some basic videos from youtube that explain it. It took me 10 minutes to understand the entire technology and how it works.
prikitiw

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:10:57 PM

Don't be too hard on those who don't understand Bitcoin in depth, because they will reject it raw, don't debate! because cryptocurancy is still a minority, and fiat has become their belief to transact legally. you better focus on your work in cryptocurancy and believe me the person who refuses your invitation will enter silently through the back door.
ksupriya94

Activity: 123

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:31:03 PM

Its true in starting its difficult to understand but if any body have interest and desire to learn than it become easy for them. For knowledge about  Crypto people should be keep updated themselves and gain knowledge through article and news.
ajuelnah akun

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:32:14 PM

Trust me if you are new to it you will struggle a bit. But it's quiet understandable due to the technology and technicalities involved. But never be carried away by those things, give yourself some time and you will see a positive change. Never be scared with the big names, little by little  Smiley
bitcoin makes me idealistic, yes, bitcoin demands that a bitcoin user be an idealist. the reason is because the owner of bitcoin is a bank of bitcoin itself, there isn't any muscle that controls, that's my point of view.
bitcoin makes you and me become idealists.

"control our mind"
Scavagers

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:33:44 PM

It was quite difficult at first because this one is entirely new thing to me. It was hard to understand since there are many terms that is not familiar to me but once you became familiar, things will go easier. Start to learn the concept and it will be easy for you,there are just too many things to learn so it will take time but it is not that hard.
Mia Wallace

Activity: 361
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:40:44 PM

The crypto currency including bitcoin is little bit difficult to understand for the common people world wide because it is connected with the modern technology.It is a new form of economy with strong net work systems incorporated with the block chain technology which ensures its security systems in order.The new economical concepts of bitcoin is no way matching with the present economy.The new bitcoin systems are familiar to the global investors and the  and the youngsters who are behind the computer and the modern technology and the rest of the global community are away from the new systems.
Taronet-division

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:59:56 PM

I know that, I want it as you say. but I give priority if I have to be better prepared in this knowledge. I feel that proving what they do is very useful in the future. finally I need a lot of knowledge to encourage them in my own way
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:00:15 PM

Honestly first time i heard bitcoin it was so hard to be understanding but during the time gradually i understand the concept of cryptocurrency and for those who does not know about this technology i think difficult to them and it took time to them to understand what is cryptocurrency and we have to explain to them slowly so we can't blame them why so hard explain to them
tayogpanganiban

Activity: 235

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:14:48 PM

Yes it is difficult to understand for the people who are negative about it.On the other hand, it is easy for those who patiently do research and those who are willing to learn it.Learn and apply.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
er]
TropicalResource782

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:14:46 PM

No, but there are a lot of thins to understand and without proper knowledge about crypto it will not going to be useful or fruitful to invest here.
classictee

Activity: 238

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 05:22:29 PM

Bitcoin is not too hard to understand maybe you are not teaching the grassroots of it. Another think that can make it to be too hard for them is either, they are not computer literate or maybe they didn't know how to surf internet. Aside that,  they can even read and understand on their own.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
wallstone

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:28:21 PM

When I first started learning about something. It will feel very difficult. But the habit and time will help us get to know everything. And the crypto is the same. Regularly reading the daily crypto news will help you understand the concepts of crypto more clearly.
Yes at first it's hard and difficult to understanding about in cryptocurrency but little by little you learn a lot and get know everything about it. Make a habit in reading an article about in bitcoin and watch some in you tube it give big help to understand more about in cryptocurrency .

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: