Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:08:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is cryptocurrency so difficult to understand  (Read 7150 times)
ParveZ219

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:40:19 PM

I engaged with young people and layman people in my communities on the quest of exposing them to cryptocurrency. During the period I discovered that they find It so difficult to understand the concepts, they are so much acquainted with fiat currency and traditional ways of making payment transactions.
I will be impress If I can get a valuable ways and methods in making them understand what cryptocurrency is all about and engage them actively.

Its not difficult to understand but the people are using bitcoins mainly to earn profit..So you need a bit more experience to trade and make profit..So thats not difficult but needs time.
Temujhin

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:01:01 PM

I engaged with young people and layman people in my communities on the quest of exposing them to cryptocurrency. During the period I discovered that they find It so difficult to understand the concepts, they are so much acquainted with fiat currency and traditional ways of making payment transactions.
I will be impress If I can get a valuable ways and methods in making them understand what cryptocurrency is all about and engage them actively.
Indeed, it is very difficult to tell or describe about cryptocurrency to laymen or new people, the average person tells about the crypto world by not immediately giving details and crypto basics, so they will be difficult to understand.
I think that depends on the position of each, if indeed interest and want to succeed in the crypto world they will certainly learn and seek their own knowledge
glorybtc

Activity: 165

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:35:40 PM

it is very difficult for us to explain cryptocurrency to ordinary people, it might be easier if we explain that cryptocurrency is the same as e-money but it is decentralized and uses a peer-to-peer system
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:39:57 PM

Cryptocurrency is just investment asset , of course it has the risk underneath.
IMO, it require more insight to learn it in technical way but for me as investor, I don't mind at all as long as I can earn profit, that's enough for me !

Smiley
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:14:06 PM

Crypto’s basic concepts are easy to explain to ordinary people, don't give a confusing explanation to them. Make them interested first with your explanation, then they can accept it. Here I question you how you explained it, can you write it here.
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 03:24:32 PM

Most of them doesn't understand how cryptocurrency got its value, same like how gold is being perceived as valuable and that's when they are being speculative, aside from advanced technology, the way of transaction works is pretty much same with fiat, but its the source and backend that sustain the blockchain is making other being speculative 

Dogtanian

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:27:31 PM

Most of them doesn't understand how cryptocurrency got its value, same like how gold is being perceived as valuable and that's when they are being speculative, aside from advanced technology, the way of transaction works is pretty much same with fiat, but its the source and backend that sustain the blockchain is making other being speculative 

Then just ask them how they think gold got its value. The two are vary comparable. Both bitcoin and gold have worth because they're useful and people are willing to exchange them for money. Gold obviously has intrinsic value but I wouldn't confuse a newbie with that right away.
Ahsan Aly

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:38:21 PM

This is not difficult to understand. This is similar to another trading like crude oil, USD, GBP trading etc. There's a very short difference between them. Cryptocurrency trading is based on to hold your currency till this will be raised again.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                     
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
yatsey87

Activity: 840
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:41:24 PM

It's not difficult if you explain it in simple terms. Can they use online banking or paypal? If they can then bitcoin isn't much more complicated than that. Just show them how easy it is to use. Whip out your wallet on your phone and send them a bit of bitcoin and maybe even get them to send you it back and that will show them how fast and easy it is to use.
RomanPetrush

Activity: 630
Merit: 123

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:01:18 PM

Actually, it's not so difficult to understand, this is the only problem to teach people and find the right words for people who don't know computer technologies very good. On youtube there is a video about how to teach people about blockchain and there is a versions for different ages.

hurriebra49

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:10:43 PM

No, Cryptocurrencies are not so difficult to understand, you have many ways to understand to enter in by using different exchanges and the learning ways are in maximum quantity so by the good understanding of this thing you don't say that to understand of cryptocurrencies is difficult.
wormgummy019

Activity: 328

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:13:21 PM

For me, cryptocurrency is not difficult to understand and I think it is still depends on you. If you really want to know about cryptocurrency, you will understand it easily.
solenn heussaff

Activity: 116
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:15:22 PM

It depends on how much you want to know about cryptocurrency. If you really want to know about crptocurrency, you will understand it easily. I know that you will understand it easily.
Daniwahyu007

Activity: 195

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 04:28:59 PM

this is not easy, it certainly requires hard work at the beginning, explaining that it is the hardest thing for ordinary people but slowly. do it with a seminar slowly people will be interested

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
skidanchikbizon

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 04:36:00 PM

Studying this area is really hard. It is necessary to understand the system of the blockade and the token itself.
levanni_90

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

xCRYPT

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:42:45 PM

Of course it won't be an easy thing for people who can't say if they are really interested in this. Things which we don not like or not interested yet always seem to us difficult and we don't have a big wish to explore it,moreover if it's crypto which is pretty hard thing to learn.

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
yamete kudasai

Activity: 226
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:42:52 PM

By making accounts anonymous and public, Bitcoin replaces the role traditionally played by commercial banks in recording transactions. This is because each bank would keep its own private ledger of all transactions; Bitcoin stands this on its head by creating one public ledger which is anonymous, and makes it freely available for download.
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:10:39 PM

Depending on our thinking to translate the meaning of crypto, crypto will be easily understood if there is a willingness of ourselves to study crypto.
moonami

Activity: 171
Merit: 37

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:20:52 PM

For me, the difficulty to understand cryptocurrency depends on the willingness of the person to know about cryptocurrency. If you really want to know crypto you will understand it easily.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:33:02 PM

Nothing is difficult to understand if those people are willing to learn new technology. Remember, It's difficult to train old dogs with new tricks. Then, you just select those who are interested to earn in crypto.
Well dogs are animals, they do not have high IQ level like the human being. Psychologically speaking, humans can learn fast even if they are to get trained again. They will grasp the content quickly. Added to that, I believe it is hard for someone to change his point of view regarding something. But if you know the methods to do so, then he automatically will change it. It is all related to how you deliver the message through the use of words and expressions. The crypto field is not that hard to fathom. You just need to make some researches and you can use your background skills to analyze on your own.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: