Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 03:41:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is cryptocurrency so difficult to understand  (Read 7156 times)
CoinsGazer

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:01:25 AM

I‘ll explain it in this simple way that the blockchain is an encryption algorithm based on mutual trust and time as the axis. The cryptocurrency is a candy that encourages correct encryption behavior.
ParveZ219

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:03:06 AM

I engaged with young people and layman people in my communities on the quest of exposing them to cryptocurrency. During the period I discovered that they find It so difficult to understand the concepts, they are so much acquainted with fiat currency and traditional ways of making payment transactions.
I will be impress If I can get a valuable ways and methods in making them understand what cryptocurrency is all about and engage them actively.

understanding the cryptocurrency is not about difficulty it's all about experience the more you are in helping yourself in the world of cryptocurrency the more he will experience about it and he will get to know everything about the cryptocurrency world and it's not so much difficult if you are not having difficulties in investing your time in cryptocurrency board.
romarry

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:05:21 AM

Well, for laymen, the term cryptocurrency can be very strange. Starting from the strange way of writing to the meaning and concept that makes dizzy. There are also people who are familiar with cryptocurrency but only know that as a media for investing.

Cryptocurrency is a term that consists of two words, cryptography (a communication security technique) and currency. Of these two words, cryptocurrency can be interpreted as a medium of exchange in the form of digital currency that uses cryptographic principles in it, so that the digital currencies produced and exchanged can be validated for authenticity and security.

Simply put, cryptocurrency is a medium of money exchange that applies communication security to validate and secure financial transactions on the network.
Sandra999

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:07:19 AM

You need to start to teach them the basis of cryptocurrency gradually from the simple ones to to complex ones. You also need to show some practice on how this industry works and also play some YouTube videos for them so that they can learn visually as well
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:13:36 AM

I engaged with young people and layman people in my communities on the quest of exposing them to cryptocurrency. During the period I discovered that they find It so difficult to understand the concepts, they are so much acquainted with fiat currency and traditional ways of making payment transactions.
I will be impress If I can get a valuable ways and methods in making them understand what cryptocurrency is all about and engage them actively.
Yes for average person it could be even harder but for those people like who are used to gadgets then it could be understood. This is one of the disadvantage on getting a digital currency since there is a lot of things to consider from creating a digital wallet to transferring coins or tokens to the other digital wallet.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:21:36 AM

The easiest way you ask? Show them practically. It will involve a bit of showing off and yes, a bit of your bitcoin too.

You see, the best way for them to understand and easily embrace that bitcoin is true (and not a scam) is by treating them to a meal on a restaurant that accepts bitcoin. Trust me, it never fails, works everytime. And what's more? They will be the ones intrigued and starts throwing you questions here and there and the discussion will absolutely be interesting.

It will cost you for sure but believe me, that meal will be one of the most bitcoin enriching meal you guys will ever have.
flying_bit

Activity: 434
Merit: 9

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:27:12 AM

How do you exactly explain it to them? Try not to complicate things. Just tell them cryptocurrency like bitcoin is a digital currency that can be use to transfer money fast and easy. That it can also be use for online payment by selected merchants. Also, mention to them that like in stock market, value of cryptocurrency can go up and down depend on the market needs and can be a good investment long term.

Reality is the only thing that is real.
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:29:40 AM

the question involves what? in this industry there is a lot that people can do.
so if you want to share knowledge about cryptocurrency, you must understand first. because then you have understood every mechanism and benefits of cryptocurrency. and when you share your knowledge you will not feel confused.
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:37:52 AM

the question involves what? in this industry there is a lot that people can do.
so if you want to share knowledge about cryptocurrency, you must understand first. because then you have understood every mechanism and benefits of cryptocurrency. and when you share your knowledge you will not feel confused.

Yes cryptocurrency is difficult to understand, you need a lots of time, effort inorder to learn it. But if you are interested and willing to learn, you can do it from time to time.
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:45:08 AM

For me, the difficulty to understand cryptocurrency depends on the willingness of the person to know about cryptocurrency. If you really want to know crypto you will understand it easily.
Personally I don't have a hard time understanding crypto currency and the very first time I got an idea about it, crypto currency just caught my interest. Well I think not all of us have the same understanding as mine and I know we're all different. What I'm saying is my point of view and that crypto currency is not that hard to understand.

In my opinion, cryptocurrencies are new so it is difficult to make people understand, let alone too much negative news about cryptocurrencies, for example many say scams that make people not interested in knowing about cryptocurrencies.
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:45:59 AM

actually you can try to learn and understand each crypto that interests you, all of them have blockchain technology like bitcoin. there are many references in every sense about crypto and bitcoin. you can explore it into knowledge that you can later share with people.
diamdirumah

Activity: 157

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:01:27 AM

If you enter into a new world like Cryptocurrency sure you have much to learn, so you also understand. By increasing the ability of you I'm sure you could run Bitcoin smoothly and get the advantage. Especially when you invest for the long term I'm sure your future is very good.
ramss

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:11:50 AM

its not difficult but experienced need for crypto market.
Innerpumper

Activity: 1021
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 07:15:35 AM

It all depends how we study cryptocurrency. It is indeed very difficult to understand the cryptocurrency of it. Like for example the bitcoin many counted that bitcoin is useless however, bitcoin become cryptocurrency #1

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
jekquenkinkas

Activity: 167

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:18:45 AM

For beginners and those who have just heard bitcoin / cryptocurrency are their gambling minds, and after I explain they are also difficult to understand what bitcoin is.
it is difficult to understand what bitcoin is for beginners.
and for those who understand what bitcoin / crypto is an opportunity for the future.
calabrianexceeded

Activity: 111

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:21:34 AM

it is very difficult to understand because from the beginning our minds are always used to mastering many things instantly, but there are many indicators and algorithms that cannot be mastered quickly.

But we only need to take action directly in exchange, and learn about certain altcoins starting from campaigns and ICOs. at a minimum we must understand how to make a transaction before jumping to the next study.
MRY

Activity: 560
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 07:29:48 AM

I think, crypto currencies need technology that might be difficult for beginners to understand, but if they want to learn and continue to practice then they will get experience that will be a good lesson and they will begin to understand the crypto currency
spadaccino

Activity: 183
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 07:41:15 AM

The basic it's not so difficult, what it's hard and nobody has never understood it's its price because that can depends on too many factors. And if you look in that way only to invest I'd say to you change your game , it will not suite you. Only long term ( that could mean years from now) you can have a gain in crypto and not think about make quick money from day to another because it's just bullshit - and do not trust anybody who will tell you the opposite.
tsinelas

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:43:59 AM

I have experienced explaining bitcoin to some. They are more older than me but yet, it is difficult to explain and they are trying to understand.  But as long I am with them continuously explain what they haven't understand the more they become interested in it. Because if they have guidance along the way
(not only one source of information) they understand it little by little.

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
giantrobot

Activity: 564
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:47:17 AM

The beginning is always the hardest time.
To explain to a novice to understand the essence of electronic money is quite difficult. He must have passion and dreams about electronic money can participate.
In addition, there are some people with bad looks about electronic money, these are the most convincing people, because they always have thought electronic money is scam.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: