Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:26:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is cryptocurrency so difficult to understand  (Read 7150 times)
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:51:47 PM

To be fair, its a totally different concept due to its novelty but once into the space of crypto I don't think its that hard to learn it because there are so many places such as this to help you understand how things work

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:58:09 PM

You could try analogies.  People (not everyone though) understand stuff better with analogy. There are loads of Bitcoin analogies on the Internet.
 If they still do not understand with analogy, help them create Bitcoin wallets and send few dollars worth of Bitcoin in the wallets. If the Bitcoin is worth more in the future, they may be motivated to learn about Bitcoin/Cryptocurreny and even invest more.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:01:44 PM

in essence, bitcoin is a fluctuating digital asset. at first I found it difficult to learn how bitcoin was mined and finally supply was circulated on the market. that is it.
Btcmicel

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:05:57 PM

You could try analogies.  People (not everyone though) understand stuff better with analogy. There are loads of Bitcoin analogies on the Internet.
 If they still do not understand with analogy, help them create Bitcoin wallets and send few dollars worth of Bitcoin in the wallets. If the Bitcoin is worth more in the future, they may be motivated to learn about Bitcoin/Cryptocurreny and even invest more.

Yes cryptocurrency is so difficult to understand, that's why many newbies investor panic because they don't have enough knowledge with cryptocurrency. It is a long process to study with, and have enough time for searching.
hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:23:32 PM

Yes cryptocurrency is so difficult to understand, that's why many newbies investor panic because they don't have enough knowledge with cryptocurrency. It is a long process to study with, and have enough time for searching.
It's not a difficult to know if someone really desires to study it. The things are so simple, like knowing something for all types of crypto coins. Even by knowing the basic things, you will certainly be quite agile with.
Underlord

Activity: 145

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:39:11 PM

for some people who are blind to technology it is quite difficult to explain to them about cryptocurrency, they prefer traditional methods because they are not complicated and safer, but if the technology trends occur on a large scale then they have to know it and it is the right time to explain crypto.
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:50:20 PM

yes, I think blockchain is difficult to understand, blockchain is a new technology, always has great innovation, everyone only understands the basic concepts of blockchain systems in general, but if we understand blockchain deeper, then we will find many difficulties.

for me, it's hard to share knowledge about blockchain to the public, but joining the bitcoin community can make us gain knowledge from other members.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:27:44 AM

for people who don't understand technology or primitive, then we will have difficulty making it understand the concept of the blockchain, and it takes a lot of time.

I think that giving a simple theory and making a blockchain analogy is a great way to make them understand blockchain, slowly but surely.
Although we have a simple theory but those who do not understand and refuse to learn will also be useless. New era, so the problem approach has many sources, they want to understand will not be too difficult.
Yeah it's easy to know basically about cryptocurrency, it's just that people who are reluctant to learn who say that cryptocurrency
is hard to understand, even if you want to at least read a few minutes about crypto, I'm sure you've understood the basics..
bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 01:39:17 AM

if you want to introduce them easily, then try to make cryptocurrency simpler
users don't have to know about the technology behind cryptocurrency, but make sure they can transact correctly using cryptocurrency
C0ld_Zero

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:52:40 AM

Cryptocurrency is hard to understand for many people since they don't generally understand how cash functions in any case. People are so used to utilizing fiat cash that they simply know it functions as an approach to get stuff from people.

They don't generally understand how it functions, as far as why it has esteem, its amount there is, the means by which it is made, if the bank really has the cash they say they do, and so on.

People get befuddled, and put off by Cryptocurrency in light of the fact that to truly "understand" it you would should be knowledgeable in cryptography, tech, and financial matters, and perhaps more.

It is hard to understand it totally, however you don't need to understand something to utilize it and to pick up an incentive out of something. At the present time the shopper confronting innovation for Cryptocurrency is more crude than alternate technologies people utilize, so this influences people to think it is harder to understand. People don't generally understand how email functions, how the web functions, how the US Dollar works, however we can utilize them effectively without understanding them.
hardcores

Activity: 17
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:57:53 AM

I think cryptocurrency is very easy to understand. You only need to understand the movement of cryptocurrency prices and understand the right position to buy and sell coins.
Samuel4

Activity: 331
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:59:43 AM

Cryptoccurrency is actually difficult to understand.  Let me take myself as an example, It took me sometime before I invested in cryptoccurrency. I thought it is impossible to convert what is called cryptoccurrency to Fiat money that one will have in account. So for one to understand crypto currencies easily, you don't have to be in a haste to invest, but read intensively on crypto updates and understand before venturing into it.
ClassyDancer

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:11:41 AM

At first it can be difficult to understand. Most terminologies involved, I had to go research. Forums such as bitcointalk has been helpful too. I believe it's crucial for people to do their homework about it, because some articles can be biased. That's why I think it's great that cryptocurrencies are now a subject being taught in some universities. I just hope everyone starts understanding that bitcoin was designed to be a digital currency, not an asset.
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 03:56:12 AM

Yeah but at the core everything is difficult to understand. Do you know how your body works? Or that console? Those machines, people also don't realize that in fiat money they trust is nothing but piece of paper and government can print them unlimited.

But, they know how to use fiat and other things. Tell them the advantage of cryptos, no need to explain 'how it works'.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Joeyvicky

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:07:36 AM

We will always catch the glimpse of whatever we do if we cultivate the habbit to personal learning. The more we try to engage in persoanl studies the more we expand the scope  of our understanding concerning issue and things. And thee crytpo world is of no exception, it might look quite streeful for the first time but do not give up and persue it will be understandable with time.

Code:
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LYFE.HEALTH ║ Wellness Rewards and Gamification (https://lyfe.health/)
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:09:32 AM

Yeah but at the core everything is difficult to understand. Do you know how your body works? Or that console? Those machines, people also don't realize that in fiat money they trust is nothing but piece of paper and government can print them unlimited.

But, they know how to use fiat and other things. Tell them the advantage of cryptos, no need to explain 'how it works'.
I agree on that, I believ ethat crypto is really hard to understand, and I believe that there are so many people around that really didn't even think that crypto currency exist. However people really still believe on it because they found out that crypto is really a new hope and it is also an amazing way to earn a lot.
Suketlapangan

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:13:34 AM

When I first started learning about something. It will feel very difficult. But the habit and time will help us get to know everything. And the crypto is the same. Regularly reading the daily crypto news will help you understand the concepts of crypto more clearly.

yes ... all things if we have never known or heard, it must be difficult, but if we want to find out and learn from experience it will slowly understand what crypto is ..
Shiro21

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:18:04 AM

At first crypto might be difficult, especially for people who don't have basic economics, I also felt it but when I was in this forum for a few months I started to get used to it.
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1858

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:27:47 AM

I engaged with young people and layman people in my communities on the quest of exposing them to cryptocurrency. During the period I discovered that they find It so difficult to understand the concepts, they are so much acquainted with fiat currency and traditional ways of making payment transactions.
I will be impress If I can get a valuable ways and methods in making them understand what cryptocurrency is all about and engage them actively.

Usually, when I talk to people who do not have knowledge with cryptocurrency, I usually start by explaining to them that cryptocurrency is just like our fiat money. However, unlike money which has a hard version to actually spend, it does not have it since it is a digital money. I do not want them to get involved to the blockchain technology or decentralization immediately because they might find it very hard to start understanding crypto without any foundation knowledge.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
kakoli akter jhumu

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:33:23 AM

Everything seems very difficult if you never go through it,if you are curious,determine and up-to-date about crypto then i don't think it is so difficult to understand, just you need to thirst for it to achive it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: