Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:56:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is cryptocurrency so difficult to understand  (Read 7154 times)
ikealyou

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 09:24:28 AM

It is very difficult for individuals to learn about blockchain technology, especially when they do not have technical related background.
If you happen to teach individuals about blockchian, i believe the most efficient way is to let him question you. Let questions lead the way.
Friskaadew

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:26:22 AM

I engaged with young people and layman people in my communities on the quest of exposing them to cryptocurrency. During the period I discovered that they find It so difficult to understand the concepts, they are so much acquainted with fiat currency and traditional ways of making payment transactions.
I will be impress If I can get a valuable ways and methods in making them understand what cryptocurrency is all about and engage them actively.

maybe to introduce crypto to laypeople requires patience as we introduce new things to children who don't know about it at all, so if you do it impatiently they will be troubled to understand what you are saying about crypto. the key is patience and perseverance
smile1218

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:27:24 AM

I engaged with young people and layman people in my communities on the quest of exposing them to cryptocurrency. During the period I discovered that they find It so difficult to understand the concepts, they are so much acquainted with fiat currency and traditional ways of making payment transactions.
I will be impress If I can get a valuable ways and methods in making them understand what cryptocurrency is all about and engage them actively.

Somewhat it is difficult but if we will study and understand it well we will get used to it. Crypto currency is such a very risky investment that only risk taker can tolerate the risk. Better to study the flow of the market well before investing to avoid such losses.

goldSkylark

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:51:24 AM

At first, I was really intimidated by it. For someone who has never heard about crypto before, terms like blockchain and ledgers will sound foreign. It will take some effort learning and understanding it but fortunately, there are lots of helpful sources online. This forum is quite helpful. So if I’m able to learn about cryptos, so can others. And I think everyone will eventually learn it because it’s already ingrained in our financial paradigm and culture. Aren’t universities already offering courses in crypto?
flowers5

Activity: 192
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:53:46 AM

I tried explaining crytpo to both my 68 year old father and my 93 year old grandfather.  The 93 year old understood it perfectly while my father still wont send a transaction.   He is frightened by the entire situation.  I swear they did something to the baby boomers. 

armarsterling7

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:22:21 AM

In any market, we can not understand how it works. In the stock market too, everything is hard to guess. So we should let them be as easy and basic as possible. Why do not we invest in any altcoin in a year? I think it's a simple and profitable way of investing after a year.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
andohyeb

Activity: 287

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:27:35 AM

Telling a newbie that he can make payment with a cryptocurrency generated from algorithm of some mathematical calculation on a blockchain is a difficult subject for him to comprehend. It takes time to convince any one on the use of crypto and even the person need to show interest in it.
teklang01

Activity: 173
Merit: 7

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:41:58 AM

Those people who find understanding cryptocurrency is surely don't believe in the value of it, that is is the new digital cash. I think the thing that is difficult to grasp is the block chain technology, how it works, the cryptocurrency exchange platforms and the digital wallet where you keep your money.
didik12

Activity: 124

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:10:54 AM

Those people who dont have background about cryptocurrency it is difficult to understand because cryptocurrency is not common like a cash money. Also difficult to understand how cryptocurrency work and become money.

Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 04:49:20 AM

Its difficulty to understand and its super difficult for newbies ,it takes a lot of time to learn and know more about crypto ,I remember when I got my first rig its so difficult to setup and mine coins too,I had to go on YouTube to look for tutor ,trading Btc and altcoins is hard too.

Piggymonster

Activity: 294
Merit: 34

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:10:11 AM

Even I find it difficult understanding cryptocurrency at first because I am not a tech savvy, thanks to my brother who introduce crypto to me and guide me on all of this. To the ordinary people who are not tech savvy, they just need someone to introduce it to them, educate them about cryptocurrency, how it works and everything about it.
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:33:56 AM

Its not difficult as long as you do your research, we also have this forum to ask questions! you will get the hang of it soon enough!
vainnew

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:08:09 AM

First of all, the beginning is always the difficult to understand. but sometimes some people may feel different about the level of difficulty faced, but if we learn and have many knowledge about it with we should personally do own research and read a lot about crypocurrency, and we will going to study or search some details about it, which will make it no longer difficult to understand. Especially if we are already familiar with technology, surely it will gradually become accustomed and will not feel the difficulty to be understood.
gorodi

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:13:33 AM

At first crypto might be difficult, especially for people who don't have basic economics, I also felt it but when I was in this forum for a few months I started to get used to it.

You do not need to have some special education to start working with the cryptocurrencies. Just your desire and the time are needed. Watch the videos about the crypto on YouTube, stay on this Forum, and you'll understand everything.
Elyziey

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:20:43 AM

It was a bit difficult for me to understand when it was first introduced to me by a friend.  Through additional research and reading topics and conversations from this forum gave me some ideas regarding cryptocurrencies.
Syukuran

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:28:46 AM

It's very difficult to understand cryptocurrency without joining the community. Ones you join, after a few weeks, you will understand. Like if you want to know under the river, you can't only see from above. You must swimming at that river and enter the deepest part of river.
Let's your friends join this thread, join some exchange and start trading. Also read some review of new ico project and another cryptocurrency website.
avarnet

Activity: 896
Merit: 250

Enterapp

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:32:50 AM

if I don't think it's difficult to understand the crypto world as long as we want to continue to learn and deepen the knowledge of the crypto world. because success needs to learn and try

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ShroudKar98

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:36:25 AM

Explaining to others about cryptocurrency is very difficult and not just once to explain it, it takes time so they can understand the basis of cryptocurrency, but if they already understand the basics and how to take advantage of cryptocurrency they might be comfortable in cryptocurrency.
towi078

Activity: 470

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:45:28 AM

I don't think you need to explain cryptocurrency from the technical point of view. Just like we explain the internet: it is an information protocol. We did not explain about TCP/IP and IP v4 stuff. Just mention that it is a digital currency where money can be transferred quickly with a reasonable fee. And then show the wallet, how to transfer, and stuff...
I agree with you, because. Not everyone has a background in understanding blockchain technology. Simply given an understanding of bitcoin in general, so for ordinary people. It will not be difficult to understand
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:52:07 AM

Well, for me it is really hard to understand cryptocurrency and you need to take time in order to realize what is happening. You really have to ask for experts' advice and read articles and speculations.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: