Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:15:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is cryptocurrency so difficult to understand  (Read 7150 times)
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 03:09:06 PM

Well, cryptocurrency is nothing but just another form of money. Today most of the people using the internet are also using email facility but I am pretty sure that most of them are unaware of the process taking place in the background of sending and receiving emails through the servers. Similarly, when it comes to the Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency, it is not necessary to understand each and everything but the basics of using it and security are enough. It is not at all difficult to understand.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bezygly

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:13:49 PM

Start by studying books, wallets, exchanges, and also how to buy and sell. Invest some money to help yourself understand how each of them works and how they interact with each other.

There is a simple and understandable book "Digital Gold"
Jammypoe

Activity: 272
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:28:30 PM

Do not blame them. No one understands or have a full grasp of it from the word go. Continue to devote quality time to educating them, and make sure it is practical. Do not stop at the "beginners stage" and leave them to go on exploring more on their own. 

Above all, tell them the truth and be blunt with it. Do not paint cryptocurrency as being perfect and without it own flaws, the earlier they know this bitter truth,  the better.

Cryptocurrency is not difficult to get and to use, when they acqunit themselves with the basics, it will turn out well for them.
shashikamal

Activity: 197

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 03:32:28 PM

It depends with the people you are convincing. If they are young you can start with Airdrops & Bounties to give them a kick start. Even most educated people & adults are not aware of the concept & basically Blockchain concept. But you can show them the example of how the internet invented & how far it has gone now. The same way this blockchain based crypto will create a new era in the near future. This is for those who need to change their lives in the future. But most of them are not ready to understand this concept. Mostly it will be useless effort made by you. But show them a example of real money in your hand by doing trade or bounties. That is a real proof that they can dip in to this crypto ecosystem.

maskeffec

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:59:25 PM

I engaged with young people and layman people in my communities on the quest of exposing them to cryptocurrency. During the period I discovered that they find It so difficult to understand the concepts, they are so much acquainted with fiat currency and traditional ways of making payment transactions.
I will be impress If I can get a valuable ways and methods in making them understand what cryptocurrency is all about and engage them actively.
The crypto currency was very popular at the end of last year, but not everyone understands what cryptocurrency is and how it works. crypto is still a minority in the banking world. so you have to avoid debating with them, it will only waste your time, there is no specific method to deal with them unless you give them real proof so they come with high curiosity to you, and ask personally what is crypto and how to join?
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:03:26 PM

Explain with some of a bit metaphor,they will understand if we use more familiar term with them.Make the simple and easy explanation,so they can fully understand how all of this work.Just leave the people who don't have any interest in this kind of technology.
XpanderaX

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:04:09 PM

I know cryptocurrency for almost 10 months, and to be honest I still don't really understand Cryptocurrency, maybe I am too stupid or lacking in my association, so I can't understand correctly. but in general, I already understand what cryptocurrency is. and it seems like I still need to learn more.
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:10:50 PM

At first place yes its is, because when you heard investment, it has to involve money, and for us middle person, it is hard for us to find money, so it is difficult to all new comers to decide whether they study this such a things that has to involve money by investing on it, although they understand the mechanics which you can send a payment instantly in crypto, you cannot grab out the negative thinking of the new comers that someday it will become scam just like what they heard/saw on some businesses
bsce1-1

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:14:31 PM

As far as I know crypto or bitcoin has a lot of information or different information and some of that difficult to understand. It is depend to the person who can educate or need to learn about this field. Before you gathered some information in this field, you must change your thinking towards to the certain issue because in this doing we must opeminded in such things.
We accept the facts that it is difficult to comprehend for the individuals who doesn't know anything about it as in zero information of innovation it will hard to clarify blockchain and digital money without demonstrating or showing to them step by step or how it works.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 04:19:25 PM

In some context, it is difficult for others especially those who lack knowledge or even don't have any knowledge about information technology. That's why they don't like cryptocurrency and they rather choose fiat currency because it's just easy for them to use it.

toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:26:49 PM

First it is difficult to understand but you need to read and read all updated news about cryptocurrience . Yes it is difficult in the way you transaction and make payment but if you are confident to have a profit and have a money you can pursue it to enchance your understanding on bitcoin because first it is difficult but in the end it very easy to understand .
learning and always update the condition of the cryptos, learn from the people that have a lot of experience, surf the internet and take every information and tutorials in how to join and play in crypto
Renai0925

Activity: 268

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:33:51 PM

What you are doing is admirable and not a small feat to get people who are not interested in something new to be one. People tend to lean on a saying that "Don't fix what is not broken". It will be like swimming against the current with these people. Crypto is not hard to understand but the willingness to learn should be there first. And money is the greatest motivator.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
ParveZ219

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:59:31 PM

I engaged with young people and layman people in my communities on the quest of exposing them to cryptocurrency. During the period I discovered that they find It so difficult to understand the concepts, they are so much acquainted with fiat currency and traditional ways of making payment transactions.
I will be impress If I can get a valuable ways and methods in making them understand what cryptocurrency is all about and engage them actively.

actually it's not about difficulties that out interest and experience about the cryptocurrency word the more you trade in the capital and see what he will gain the more experience and the more you can predict the price change of Bitcoins also and you can trade better than anyone also. if you're having so much risk then start with a small amount and then go for a big amount going your much experienced.
Risk Mgmt

Activity: 158
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:07:38 PM

I think it is difficult for the beginners.When I came to know about cryptocurrency I also faced many problems.I didn't understand many things about it.But you have to give time for learning cryptocurrency.What I did is, search on youtube/google about my problem and learn from there.It is the best way of knowing cryptocurrency properly I guess.

Although I saw many people learn from experts like his/her friends/cousin but I think the best way is to learn thyself.Because when you find yourself a solution to any problem,you will remember it for a long time.And you have always google/youtube for any problem.
amphibian

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:19:56 PM

Understanding the concept of crypto and for that matter bitcoin is not as simple as ABCD. It requires time to really get what the concept of cryptocurrency is all about. I think, if you want to make your colleagues to understand crypto, it will be best if you schedule different times for them. Also they should be sitted by you with laptops and take them through episodes of topics in crypto. Finally, assist them with watching cryptocurrency videos on youtube whiles you explain every points within the video.
p i e c e

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:21:05 PM

Everything seems very difficult if you never go through it,if you are curious,determine and up-to-date about crypto then i don't think it is so difficult to understand, just you need to thirst for it to achive it.

It is NOT difficult at all. Even if you are a person who never knew anything about the cryptocurrencies, you can start to work with the digital money. Just find the time to learn much more about the crypto, and go on.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:24:00 PM

The concept of bitcoin technology is difficult to explain for people who are not familiar with technological development. But you can explain in simple terms about crypto currency that is crypto currency like fiat currency in general. Crypto currency can be used as a payment system and is used like a fiat currency. As for how to explain how crypto currency comes from and how to get it, you can explain it like getting gold there is a mining process first and this is what distinguishes cryptocurrency from fiat money.
AquaVitae

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:24:43 PM

Sure, cryptos are difficult to understand at first. But even fiat money is quite difficult to understand. I'd say majority of people don't understand how money is created, what gives money value, or what is money, but they still use it. If cryptos become commonly used, people will start using them like money, even if they don't understand them.
bajigur894784

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:39:55 PM

Well, it's quite difficult for the average person to understand Cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency uses a system that never existed in the previous financial system.

Cryptocurrency undermines conventional thinking in many aspects. There is no central regulatory, mining concept, Open-ledger / Blockchain, the way miners are valued, how transport values are determined by package size and not value, hash level, limited supply concept, etc.

Maybe, for most people, that doesn't make sense.
Malintha1996

Activity: 205

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:45:46 PM

Frankly speaking when I first heard about bitcoin which was the dominating crypto currency  at that time, I was fascinated. I kept on asking the friend who told me the revolutionary journey of bitcoin from zero to where it is today. I had never heard of block chain or bitcoin at that time. However I started to learn about bitcoin watching tutorials and exploring it all over the internet.So what I am trying to say is, to learn about crypto currency there should be the desire or the interest.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: