Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:34:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is cryptocurrency so difficult to understand  (Read 7150 times)
G-richy

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:00:27 AM

Basically the knowledge of cryptocurrency is kind of complex but is systematic it has procedures to take to understand more about it. It depends on one's IQ ability to learn.
admosfir

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:05:03 AM

I think it's not difficult to understand about crypto for people today, because now is the modern era where the thinking of people is advanced and critical
Cryptoworld4

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:08:43 AM

In my opinion, no. It all depends on the individual. But for you to easily understand cryptocurrency as a first timer, you must have an open and neutral mind about it.
SilverChromia

Activity: 357
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:13:53 AM

No i dont think that cryptocurrencies is difficult or hard to understand in lot of way because it all depends in all of us how we will understand better this technology not just because we are gaining profit or money using these technologies in modern era but to understand how this method will help grow the community and will give us knowledges and skills to improve and enhance better for the future will be more easy to understand the true value of crypto currency and its decentralize meaning.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     Pre-sale: December 2018
██ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
kyledavid

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:43:48 AM

at first yes but if you are really into it and you are really dedicated and you have the guts to learn it more  you can easily understand it because way back 2015 when i started learning bitcoin it was confusing since i was asked to buy bitcoin by my friend which we will use in investment but i never know bitcoin at that time and then i knew it from experiences until today . Thanks to bitcoin because it really saved my life
Ridersss

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:03:25 AM

I engaged with young people and layman people in my communities on the quest of exposing them to cryptocurrency. During the period I discovered that they find It so difficult to understand the concepts, they are so much acquainted with fiat currency and traditional ways of making payment transactions.
I will be impress If I can get a valuable ways and methods in making them understand what cryptocurrency is all about and engage them actively.

I also need a long time to understand what cryptocurrency is. I think because the government decided that cryptocurrency is illegal, not many people want to learn and that causes a lack of information about cryptocurrency
Finnong

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:03:38 AM

Itis not difficult to understand cryptocurrency for someone who is really interested. The one who desires it will make way to really learn about it step by step. This is the way we started too so we must help those who are willing to accept and invest in cryptocurrency.
daffa68

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:06:12 AM

As for me i think cryptocurrency is not so difficult to understand because many ways if we want to study cryptocurrency well.
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:16:07 AM

As for the beginners, i think there would be a confusion on the terms and explanations but it should be explain briefly and clearly so that it can be understood by the newbies, even me i got confused for the first time it is thought to me until such time that after many tries i get it.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:17:20 AM

I engaged with young people and layman people in my communities on the quest of exposing them to cryptocurrency. During the period I discovered that they find It so difficult to understand the concepts, they are so much acquainted with fiat currency and traditional ways of making payment transactions.
I will be impress If I can get a valuable ways and methods in making them understand what cryptocurrency is all about and engage them actively.
For the average person the answer to that is a yes, many people do not even understand how the economy works and you're trying to explain to them something that is way more advanced than that, so it's obvious they're going to have problems understanding all the terminology, like blockchain, cryptocurrency, mempool, segwit and other concepts like that.
Mudah_rezeki

Activity: 119

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:25:06 AM

The cryptocurrency is difficult to understand if we look at it. But it's easy to understand after we read. I suggest focusing To read. So it's easy to understand.
rutherford

Activity: 624
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:51:53 AM

Well, it is hard for the first time to be able to understand about cryptocurrency including me. But as time goes by, you will get to read many information about it and might be understand a little more. If you are willing to learn, i think you can understand it. It is hard because it is new trend, everyone has the same problem at first. At least, don't stop trying.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Vanhoang2000

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:39:09 AM

Electronic money is not difficult to understand. Just learn and learn quickly and understand the nature of it as well as you monitor the market situation you will quickly grasp the market.
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1090
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:42:10 AM

Well, it is hard for the first time to be able to understand about cryptocurrency including me. But as time goes by, you will get to read many information about it and might be understand a little more. If you are willing to learn, i think you can understand it. It is hard because it is new trend, everyone has the same problem at first. At least, don't stop trying.
Yeah, trying is the beginning of learning and in some other aspect of life we learned from those that we didn't expect right? So it's always a pleasure for us to learn cryptocurrency if we're experiencing profitable income like starting from scratch with bounty tokens rewards. At first we can't believe we've paid for the efforts we have to support different projects of cryptocurrency.

nareshrohra

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:44:23 AM

Yes it is a bit advanced concept if u try to go in depth. But, not possible. Although predicting the price of coins is quite difficult

burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:51:35 AM

Sometimes yes, sometimes it would be easy. When i first met with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies i couldn't understand it totally. But today i can see it very clearly. It has been 4 years. My advise for newbies is; you have to understand what is blockchain first. And then you have to see the market. If you can understand a bit of it you can invest and use it. But never invest before understand something!
Heather Santos

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:58:11 AM

At the beginning of Bitcoin's procedure, as a newbie, I used to difficultly understand about Blockchain cryptocurrencies. It took a long time for me to almost completely grasp BItcoin. However, once you enjoy it, you will have inspiration to discover it. Moreover, it is virtual for us to learn how to use Bitcoin. In short, no matter how difficult it is, we must grasp it.
Nicole Dias

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:59:28 AM

Of course, Cryptocurrency is so difficult that the beginners spent a lot of time on it. When we were babies, learning numbers or alphabet is not easy. Bitcoin is also like that. Therefore, I advice newbies ought to read or search information about blockchain so that bitcoin is no longer difficult for us.
Gregory Brown

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:00:23 AM

Cryptocurrency was  a new major which happened about twenty years ago. Even now there are quite many people have never heard about it. Thus, I can not say that cryptocurrency  is neither difficult nor easy. If we search much about something, you will be expert on this major. And Cryptocurrency is the same. Let's change Cryptocurrency to become your major.
mxyzptlkof6th

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:03:56 AM

I think for the beginners it will be very difficult for them and they will spend a lot of time on bitcoin. But first you have to understand what is blockchain and then you have to see the market. So my advice for the newbies is search or read some information the blockchain and understand how bitcoin works.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: