Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 02:51:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is cryptocurrency so difficult to understand  (Read 7150 times)
xanaxxx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:07:32 AM

I engaged with young people and layman people in my communities on the quest of exposing them to cryptocurrency. During the period I discovered that they find It so difficult to understand the concepts, they are so much acquainted with fiat currency and traditional ways of making payment transactions.
I will be impress If I can get a valuable ways and methods in making them understand what cryptocurrency is all about and engage them actively.

actually it's not the truth that they understand the fiat transactions and don't understand crypto. I don't think they understand fiat either. They just have an app, where they push the button and money is sent. It's important to figure out they don't need to understand crypto either
Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:07:43 AM

I engaged with young people and layman people in my communities on the quest of exposing them to cryptocurrency. During the period I discovered that they find It so difficult to understand the concepts, they are so much acquainted with fiat currency and traditional ways of making payment transactions.
I will be impress If I can get a valuable ways and methods in making them understand what cryptocurrency is all about and engage them actively.

At the first time you introduce cryptocurrency, they will be culture shock because they are not aware of that environment. They will first think about it as a scam or it will deceive them but it just a normal thinking for a person new to cryptocurrency. But I think for you to make them understand what cryptocurrency is all about, is to not disturb them all the time, just show them the good side of bitcoin and how it helps everyone and let them decide if they will patronize it or not.

Zack14

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:12:33 AM

Is crypto currency so difficult to understand Well for me i think no because if you try to search snd understand for sure its not difficult to learn about cryptocurrency. Just spent time to learn.
dear53

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:22:08 AM

I agree with it. Cryptocurrency so difficult to understand for the new people. It will take a little time to start and it will face various problems. Once you can master it, you can get a full knowledge about it. Once you understand the whole thing, the next time you will not face this problem. This is actually a matter of time and experience..... Smiley Smiley Smiley

taivan11

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:26:18 AM

Only thing that you do is read and do some research to understand the crypto.
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:37:08 AM

It is not difficult to teach somebody about cryptocurrency but you have to start from the level  of those you are teaching which means you have to find a way to explain the blockchain terminology in such away that they will understand. Explain the theory of decentralization which is the fundamental of cryptocurrency. They must also know that cryptocurrency are digital money which is a major difference from the fiat money which they can physically hold and see but not same with digital currency which they own and hold in their wallets. Talk about government control over fiat money through central bank and inform them that government has no control over the crypto.
kerremy

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:50:03 AM

Yes, I think Cryptocurrency is difficult to understand, Given that Cryptocurrency is not like a fiat currency, the system and the price rise or fall can be predicted or at least explained.

Cryptocurrency is something that is beyond the understanding of the average person. However, with a simple explanation about Blockchain technology firstly, I think cryptocurrency will be easy to understand.
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:04:22 PM

It is really difficult to teach cryptocurrency to a newbie. Just imagine you are teaching a small child that doesn't even know how to read and write. It is more difficult if the person you are teaching doesn't even use a computer in a daily basis.
ParveZ219

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:52:18 PM

It's not about difficulty but it's about explaining the more you deal with cryptocurrencies the more you can gain experience and the more he will understand about it so no need to invest a lot in Bitcoins at first you just invest a little bit to gain some experience about and you will get to know everything about Bitcoins slowly
annaso

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:15:22 PM

Not really its not so difficult.  Most people only focus on Bitcoin, the digital currency. But that is not the important point. Also, many people are put off by the fact that Bitcoins are 'just data'. But that's what ALL money is, information! More precisely, money is a means for credibly conveying information about value given but not yet received (or at least not yet received in a form in which it can directly satisfy a person's wants or needs).Part of the reason why people have a hard time understanding what gives value to bitcoin is because they don't understand what gives value to money. So, when you hold a rupee note in your hand what gives it value, it is not a promise from the central bank. What gives value to rupee is not the SBI Japan (Central bank) or its promise and full faith in credit of the Japan government.
riyarana1123
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 06:28:22 PM

In real it is difficult for those people who do not have knowledge of computers but who do have knowledge of computers they can understand bitcoin after a couple of days.So,to understand the bitcoin first a person have a knowledge of computers.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
wall101

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:46:15 PM

If it's been a long time in the crypto currency field I think I'll understand what you need to know when it's got used to it in the forum and I know what you need to know and study here in the forum
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:49:37 PM

"Beginning is always the hardest part."

Conduct a survey and seminar on who are those people that are very much interested about cryptocurrency. Such actions like what you are doing is very appreciative of increasing the awareness in your community. Try to research more of it on how people are doing seminars and avoid using jargon words.

This is very helpful. Anyways, starting to study cryptocurrency is really hard and I’ve been there before. Arouse their interest and make them research. I actually saw a lot of unfamiliar terms regarding bitcoin and I’ve been searching its meaning so I could understand it.
Rosa Paula

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:56:23 PM

Although cryptocurrencies are simply comparable using the shares as well as trade, it's technicality causes it to be difficult with regard to other people to comprehend as well as utilize it. That is additionally the key reason why many people desired to make use of the conventional repayment program utilizing fiat compared to while using more difficult cryptocurrency.
Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:00:05 PM

If it's been a long time in the crypto currency field I think I'll understand what you need to know when it's got used to it in the forum and I know what you need to know and study here in the forum
No its not. I think if you understand it throughout the while forum you will have ni difficulty. Join also the forum to acquire many informations that you can use
sheyicrypto

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:06:27 PM

Not at all because is self explanatory and we can go ahead on our own to understand as things is with the power of internet as the medium
Gondwanaland

Activity: 354

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:06:44 PM

At first ot is really hard to understand but if you read more and analyze it it is easy. Crypto world has a lot of things can do so there are a lot of people thinks that its hard but in the otherhand if they learned to used bitcoin it is very easy. It just a matter how you really want to learn bitcoin for you to understand it easily.

RATEONIUM              Twitter       Telegram     Reddit   
GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
██  ██ SERVICE RATING PLATFORM Gothic ██  ██
AntonDalrymple

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:14:25 PM

Yes, it is little difficult because it is totally a new system and no one has enough knowledge about this but day by day it becomes more easier to understand.
Phlaser

Activity: 257

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 06:32:30 PM

Just as everyone was at some point in time, the simplest of arithmetics now was once very difficult to understand. The first time I heard about Bitcoin, nothing was understood until after about 6months then I went back to it and discovered it was far more simplier than I thought. Knowledge is with time and more importantly dedication. So take it easy and start from the craddle then you will be able to pass the knowledge on effectively.
seninyanda

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:37:29 PM

Actually, it's not that hard.
If you get into it a bit and you're curious, I do not think anybody will have trouble.
However, of course, it attracts the attention of younger people, as elderly people do not understand much: D
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: