Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:43:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is cryptocurrency so difficult to understand  (Read 7150 times)
heartwreck

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:51:32 AM

If you are not aware and doesnt have any background or understanding about cryptocurrencies, yes it is very difficult to understand. Every beginning is hard to underatand and worked for. All we need is to have patience to understand the things about it.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:58:34 AM

I engaged with young people and layman people in my communities on the quest of exposing them to cryptocurrency. During the period I discovered that they find It so difficult to understand the concepts, they are so much acquainted with fiat currency and traditional ways of making payment transactions.
I will be impress If I can get a valuable ways and methods in making them understand what cryptocurrency is all about and engage them actively.
It will be difficult for most of the people to understand crypto currencies and its technology especially when they don't have or have a few knowledge about technology and this is one of the main reasons why other people doesn't understand or does not have an interest in talking about the blockchain and crypto currencies. Even some well-educated people don't want to talk about Bitcoin or crypto currencies and the immediately pre-judge it as a networking scam or anything similar to that without letting you explain it to them LMAO. Grin

for people who have the desire to develop to keep up with the development of technology in the economic field, people may not have difficulty investing in crypto currencies, especially bitcoin, understanding all the risks that will be obtained
I think he is not talking about investing or something similar to what you are saying, He is telling us about the difficulties to understand about crypto currencies on some people in communities. Roll Eyes
tuturutmunding

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:05:40 AM

Maybe yes. for people who are new to cryptocurrency for the first time and myself as a beginner in the crypto world, I am still confused and there are many things that I have not understood, especially in the marketing and selection of suitable wallets when storing crypto wallets.
maichimoto

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:10:15 AM

Maybe yes. for people who are new to cryptocurrency for the first time and myself as a beginner in the crypto world, I am still confused and there are many things that I have not understood, especially in the marketing and selection of suitable wallets when storing crypto wallets.

Whats is it you would like to understand in marketing of cryptos? I guess many people are rather stuudying the tech itself than the promo the coins are doing, unless you're having your own blockchain project.
liennhung345323

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:14:23 AM

Everything is unfamiliar, confusing to us at the beginning. Cryptocurrency is the same. When I first entered the crypto market, I was like a blank sheet of paper, with no knowledge, no tools to support, all from the no. I was cheated by some ICOs, I was discouraged, wanted to give up but thanks to the will and the desire to learn I have some knowledge in this market. Now, I can confidently test whether ICO is fraudulent, not quality. You can PM me to know about this market.
crypt0monarch

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:14:36 AM

In initial days if we are planing to enter in cryptocurrencies than we feel its real difficult to understand and same thing i faced in 2016. but after that u get addicted to cryptocurrencies. first step what is crypto and how we can purchase,hold and make transactions also what kind of wallet we need to use for cryptocurrency buy and sell and what is blockchain technology how we can track our transactions also how can we make secure our coins via various security method like 2FA,Hardware wallet etc & cryptocurrencies made for small and bulk transactions with minimum fee.
mikimouse69

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:17:04 AM

It is difficult. It easy for people for finance sector. Here you can read more about crypto:
A lot of traders who invest in BTC (short or long) with leverage got problem: how to compute profits and fees ?

https://www.ministryofmargintrading.com/

First 1 month I would recommend just read and ask not buy nothing!
karagun125

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 11:22:30 AM

I think that when it is thought to everyone at first, there is a confusion and hard to understand, but as you have read and read, and do some research, every terms and details seems to be an easy enough to understand. Just be confident enough and learn to adapt the teachings of your friend to you and read more because it helps a lot.
Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 11:27:48 AM

Cryptocurrency is not difficult to understand. The principles are quite elementary and it is created in such a way that a greater percentage of the people will understand and embrace its concept. It is rather made up of simple numerous concepts as new projects enter the Blockchain.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:31:37 AM

I was just a couple of months here in the crypto currency community, and for me, it is not so hard to understand the different fields and aspects in the crypto world. What my problem is that the no one have ever teach me more deeper about in here. And what I am doing is continuously learning by myself. If ever there is someone willing to teach me which is beyond my knowledge, I will gladly accept it.
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:37:42 AM

I engaged with young people and layman people in my communities on the quest of exposing them to cryptocurrency. During the period I discovered that they find It so difficult to understand the concepts, they are so much acquainted with fiat currency and traditional ways of making payment transactions.
I will be impress If I can get a valuable ways and methods in making them understand what cryptocurrency is all about and engage them actively.
It will always be difficult to understand to those beginners, but they can learn something about crypto day by day. Reading some articles or facts about crypto will help to have more knowledge. But cryptocurrency is not that hard to understand. Those people are not familiar with crypto so its really hard for them to understand it.
OpenCryptoSystem

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:38:43 AM

Crypto will take over fiat.
Everyone in the world feel the fiat inflation.
Yes people dont undestood about crypto and its not even easy to explain to them.its just people has like so strong beliveing system into old ways.
They cant or they dont want to get out from theur own compforth zone ! To learn about something new or expanding new ways its not easy because first what comes in people minds is fear fear of unknown.
People like the old ways your mind is something wich is something what get use to the traditional things.
Thats why the new brand names not succeed because people minds are use to see old stuff to buy old and trusted things to use brands wich has long history.
When something new it comes then its a learning process and people have lazy minds.
And people like to hear from some well known person that cryptocurrency is safe and we can use this.
Until no publick announcement from the famous person like Queen of england then no way people will trust this crypto even if you explain them about blockchain and show them how fast are the transactions and how easy its for ecommerce no chargebacks and no fraud.
So if the queen of england will say the crypto is the thing what we will use now and some few other guys will say like richard branson, mark zuckenberg bill gates if all those well known people will say that crypto is good and we all gona use it then people around the world will trust this crypto instantly!
sunita01

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:49:49 AM

The harder the cryptocurrency is, the easier it is to understand. Cryptocurrency can easily be understood from a slight truning. News updates continue to understand cryptocurrency.
colvis

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:57:04 AM

Crypto can only be difficult to those who want it to be,  it is just like other projects when you want to understand it you will all you need to do is ask question and the answers will be given to,  everything is online.. Crypto is very easy to understand.
segogoreng89

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:46:23 PM

Difficulties at first are natural, especially for ordinary people. maybe by applying motivational methods in the future or the goals to be achieved. For beginners, they will be eager to learn crypto even further, the most important thing is not to force it
megalith07

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:47:36 PM

I don't think so as I would see it the most effortless approach to understand what cryptocurrency particularly BTC is by asking or seeing specifically perhaps you have a companion who is as of now on the planet you can ask him from any littlest detail and perceive how he functions with the goal that you will understand all the more effectively.
KofiAdepa

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:49:57 PM

It is quiet difficult due to the technicalities and the technology involvement. You can't make one get the whole idea easily like that but I think if the person knows what he or she is venturing into and it capabilities to turn his life around then I think he will put much effort to learn and understand no matter what it might take. Let them understand that Cryptocurrency is all about digital currency.

●  ●  ●    Auditchain    ●  ●  ●
◄►  REAL-TIME ASSURANCE. ONE BLOCK AT A TIME  ◄►
finlandais

Activity: 397
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:53:17 PM

No, i think a little bit of understanding and intelligence is more than enough to understand cryptpcurrency.As a fresher it may took some time but once you understand the basic concepts of cryptocurrency and market nothing seems to be difficult.Economics plays a important role according to me in understanding market value and tacts.So try to go through the basic concepts of economics.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:53:22 PM

I heard about cryptocurrencies around the beginning of 2016, and at first I thought bitcoin was the same as paypal, liberty reserve and so on, it turned out that everything was different and I needed about a month to understand in detail.

EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:56:37 PM

Based on my own experience when my cousin and friend invited me to jojn in crypto world. I Find it really difficult to understand but my cousin told me to read thw forum since we are far from each other. He even taught me through chatting. When they are really determined and dedicated they will learn fast. You should try to teach them thw basic first then this forum is very informative they shpuld explore here and keep reading the posts here. It may help them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: