Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:25:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is cryptocurrency so difficult to understand  (Read 7150 times)
AshleyCarter67

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:31:00 AM

At the present time, we are really easy to understand about cryptos. Their nature is similar to other common currency around the world, they are also sold and bought, in accordance with our demand and supply needs. If there are a lot of coin in the market at the moment, the amount of coin supply is huge, but the coin is just recently, but the demand is only coming from the consumer. Coins of great value in the cryptocurrency market such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple or Bitcon Cash. If the supply is greater than demand, then the value of the copper can be greatly reduced and vice versa.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smile1218

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:45:50 AM

I engaged with young people and layman people in my communities on the quest of exposing them to cryptocurrency. During the period I discovered that they find It so difficult to understand the concepts, they are so much acquainted with fiat currency and traditional ways of making payment transactions.
I will be impress If I can get a valuable ways and methods in making them understand what cryptocurrency is all about and engage them actively.

At first it is very hard to understand specially if you do not have overview of the stock market because bitcoin has similarity in the stock market trading. But if you will study it will you will learn how to use and trade bitcoin we just need proper knowledge and interest.

jtrapirap

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:48:37 AM

I guess the basic concept about cryptocurrency is quite easy to understand, the harder part is the technical view of the technology itself. Also we cant blame them to fully understand the concept of crypto, maybe they are not interested with learning the new technology or they dont have much time for it. Learning in crypto and engaging with it also needs basic knowledge and tips on how to safely protect your assets. Carelessness in safekeeping private keys and wallet files may endanger your assets and total loss of your money.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
FinnethB

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:51:58 AM

Sometimes, the reason why its hard to understand because you dont want to fall from scams! Most of us don’t really know who to deal or to trust. Good thing that Myshield was created! It was the world’s first Anti-Scam platform. This project will give us full confidence in all our online transaction and it will help us eliminate scammers to the crypto world.
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:54:18 AM

explain about cripto only in theory especially to people who are still laymen or just heard about cripto, I suggest you to give a technical approach, try to teach him directly in practice in the field don't explain in standard or scientific language it will it is difficult for them to understand but do with their daily language. Directly practicing it will be easy to accept. We are only obliged to accompany. As long as it goes, there will definitely be problems or things that they do not understand. I think it's a simpler and more effective method, we don't need to waste time talking at length without results, just practice it right away
ninokh

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:07:33 AM

first, it is difficult to explain cryptocurrency to people who are ordinary and do not know technology. but when we often explain and explain slowly they will understand. I used to be difficult to understand but after reading and watching videos about cryptocurrency I finally understood. indeed requires time and process to understand cryptocurrency. as long as we have enthusiasm for learning I think there is nothing difficult.

───────          PAND Deflationary Token (One People – One Token)          ───────
───────          Community Owne (https://pand.finance/)
Xalata

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:18:49 AM

Most people claim that understanding cryptocurrencies is very difficult but i think if the individual really has the passion for crypto like i do then he will understand it in no time.

kyledavid

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:20:19 AM

not actually because when i started in bitcoin i was not aware of it and somebody ask me to buy and use it for investment . what i only know is it is an online money where you can use in investing or saving money and at time flies i am getting more idea about it so i just learn it basically in news and experiences and to the people who guide me
BILGPS

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:21:56 AM

In the past it was difficult to understand but now every where the bitcoin and crypto exchanges are available which makes trading easy and possible and like that many articles and white paper of every coin is available on Internet and it is now very easy to understand.

Akenosi

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:25:09 AM

Understanding cryptocurrency is not difficult atall for those who can read and write,I learnt cryptocurrency in less than 24hrs and here I am,but for those who don't have basic understanding of reading telling them orally is like performing magic letalone asking them to search about it on the internet.
OcTA Bd

Activity: 278
Merit: 2

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:38:23 AM

I don't think so. Bitcoin and the other crypto currency is very easy to use and also very digitalized. Crypto currency world expanded this  much due to it's easy usability. Day by day it's users are increasing. People getting in crypto world as they can use crypto currency very easily .

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
kylepos

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:54:53 AM

Cryptocurrency is not that hard to understand. Crypto is just like a online bank that you can transfer money hassle-free. No need of id and etc. The thing is you should read how to secure your money. There is a lot of forum, websites that you can learn on how or to create a wallet.
Charot12345

Activity: 257
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:27:07 AM

Introducing cryptocurrencies to the people are really difficult especially if you start to tell them the complicated part of it. Just tell them the basic concept of crytocurrency that will not confuse them like it was a digital money. And tell them on how to earn from it, how a transaction can happen etc. And the other thing that they don’t know and curious to know is on them to learn through reading and search for answer themselves.

Hulh

Activity: 148

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:05:30 AM

For most people,all their lives they've been used to fiat currencies,so coming up with the crptocurrency to them will be all but strange and will take a little time to learn and adapt,that is very normal,each and everyone of us learned the crypto whims,it didn't fall on us

At first, it is difficult to understand cryptocurrency with the termenologies and its functions. Once we learn it step by step and experience we able to understand the basic info. Learning is a continuous process until you master about cryptocurrency. But dont stop yourself to learn because it keeps upgrading and innovating that we have to follow the pace.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:11:52 AM

For most people,all their lives they've been used to fiat currencies,so coming up with the crptocurrency to them will be all but strange and will take a little time to learn and adapt,that is very normal,each and everyone of us learned the crypto whims,it didn't fall on us

At first, it is difficult to understand cryptocurrency with the termenologies and its functions. Once we learn it step by step and experience we able to understand the basic info. Learning is a continuous process until you master about cryptocurrency. But dont stop yourself to learn because it keeps upgrading and innovating that we have to follow the pace.

its normal to experience a difficulty not only on cryptos but also to others things in life . like for example in your job or work , you might also confuse at first because you are still new on that stuffs but eventually you can become a pro on it if you will just continue to practice and master your skills  .

cryptos on the other hand is not really hard or complicated because you can always tell that thier main purpose is like a curency , same as on a reguar currency that we use offline .
ubeng07

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:47:07 AM

its normal to experience a difficulty not only on cryptos but also to others things in life . like for example in your job or work , you might also confuse at first because you are still new on that stuffs but eventually you can become a pro on it if you will just continue to practice and master your skills  .

cryptos on the other hand is not really hard or complicated because you can always tell that thier main purpose is like a curency , same as on a reguar currency that we use offline .
Expect the time that it was may been so hard to understand yet that we all know this could be some of the time that are really need to pay an attention with and you must be more aware on what that you need to take with.
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:25:50 AM

I engaged with young people and layman people in my communities on the quest of exposing them to cryptocurrency. During the period I discovered that they find It so difficult to understand the concepts, they are so much acquainted with fiat currency and traditional ways of making payment transactions.
I will be impress If I can get a valuable ways and methods in making them understand what cryptocurrency is all about and engage them actively.
That will be a difficult quest young lad. Old people are stuck on the same money game they had first experienced. What advice I can give to you is that to start giving them videos and articles about cryptocurrency and blockchain and let them absorb it. Although chances are low for their acceptance, it is still a great contribute to our community.
ntodntodan69

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:37:44 AM

many people don't understand about cryptocurrency, making it difficult for them to understand! but with the development of today, crypto is no longer difficult to understand!
cc80aa

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:44:10 AM

Definitely yes,It is not so easy bitcoin to know we need study because they related about money if you dont know how to transanct it might be loosing your money.just avoid  loosing it and be sure that is perfect.
damrianto

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:52:33 AM

crypto is not so difficult to understand if you want to learn and you have to find a tutor to continue explaining and giving information about how to get in this krypto market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: