Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:53:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is cryptocurrency so difficult to understand  (Read 7150 times)
Potato07

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:16:00 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2018, 11:33:00 AM by Potato07

I engaged with young people and layman people in my communities on the quest of exposing them to cryptocurrency. During the period I discovered that they find It so difficult to understand the concepts, they are so much acquainted with fiat currency and traditional ways of making payment transactions.
I will be impress If I can get a valuable ways and methods in making them understand what cryptocurrency is all about and engage them actively.
No, its not because its hard to understand i think. It is unbelievable instead. As i heard people explaining bitcoin to others, you'll see that they were baffled to what their friends are saying. I think its because its rare for everyone to use cryptocurrency on their every day lives for others is still unfamiliar about cryptocurrency as there still physical money.
yhan2x

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:22:30 AM

if you are veterans on using cryptocurrency it will not difficult, but for those newbies is hard to understand first on how they manipulate thier coins.

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:29:49 AM

The nature of cryptocurrency was made in such a way that anyone who wants to learn more about it would be able to. Now what people have to do in order to get more understanding about it is to read as much as they can about it and they will get whatever they want to know.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
quoctien1997

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:50:07 AM

I joined the electronic money I found that it was very complicated and confusing. At the same time we can not anticipate what the electronic money has happened.
Bugcoin5

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:51:29 AM

I engaged with young people and layman people in my communities on the quest of exposing them to cryptocurrency. During the period I discovered that they find It so difficult to understand the concepts, they are so much acquainted with fiat currency and traditional ways of making payment transactions.
I will be impress If I can get a valuable ways and methods in making them understand what cryptocurrency is all about and engage them actively.
Well,as a newbie it's really hard to understand the concept of Cryptocurreny.But if you have interest to learn about Cryptocurreny you just keep reading and doing research.However,cryptocurrency is an electronic or digital money that uses cryptography for safety and security.
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:55:01 AM

no, cryptocurrency is actually an easy thing to learn. For anyone who has the will they will be able to understand cryptocurrency easily. There are so many people who are very young and there are also people who are old, they have been able to understand cryptocurrency and that proves that this is very easy to know and also understood. All depends on ourselves because we have the will then it will run very easily.
megatrix

Activity: 217
Merit: 22

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:57:10 AM

Starting something new is always the hardest, but it will be easy eventually. If you are going to introduce crypto currency to people for the first time, I think it will be better to use more analogy so they can understand it in terms that they are familar with. It is a new technology so we should correlate it to fiat and the existing financial systems first then as you discuss the features and difference of it from the existing ones, they already have an idea of you are talking about. It should be easier that way. Then after that just give then materials or websites where in they can read more about it.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:00:12 PM

no, cryptocurrency is actually an easy thing to learn. For anyone who has the will they will be able to understand cryptocurrency easily. There are so many people who are very young and there are also people who are old, they have been able to understand cryptocurrency and that proves that this is very easy to know and also understood. All depends on ourselves because we have the will then it will run very easily.
I find it hard for me to understand on my first try but when I learn and know it already it didn't hard for me to understand that this crypto market is not that too difficult to know. You should only know how to out source your information, hence this forum is very informative that you may get some hints and points from here.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Wittycoin

Activity: 696
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:07:06 PM

Cryptocurrency is hard to understand, but time will tell, I mean as long as you are in cryptocurrency, you will surely understand it little by little. You must know how to do your research and get experience to be able to understand cryptocurrency well.
cryptokingmaker

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:11:14 PM

People who don't have minimum technical skills about the blockchain and it is very difficult to understand them. People who have knowledge about the technical things they will easily understand this new technology easily.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:14:16 PM

Well,as a newbie it's really hard to understand the concept of Cryptocurreny.But if you have interest to learn about Cryptocurreny you just keep reading and doing research.However,cryptocurrency is an electronic or digital money that uses cryptography for safety and security.
There's nothing easy if you don't want to learn. even anything, not only crypto. if you only read a few minutes it won't help. you need a great intention to understand and learn it. there are tens of millions of users in crypto and that proves that cryptocurrency is not difficult to learn. the key is on yourself want to explore cryptocurrency or not
Atlantic12

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:17:57 PM

I think it's quite difficult when learning something new. The best way to facilitate their education on cryptocurrency is by encouraging them to read more on it on the internet to gain some basic knowledge. Then you can move on to educate them.
amar786

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:24:32 PM

yes cryptocurrency is difficult to understand for those who don,t know about banking system. according to me cryptocurrency is the revolution in banking system access at your own. it is decentralized could not be involved is fraudulent activity and scams.
MarjorieZimmermanGinger

Activity: 1330
Merit: 735

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:26:26 PM

of course yes. because we don't know about the crypto world yet, we will be confused as to how we work and run it, crypto can be said to be difficult easily. So if my advice for beginners continues to learn and learn about the essence of the crypto world
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 12:31:52 PM

for beginners, understanding the market cap, hard cap, soft cap, circulating supply, road map or crypto minning flow chart to get to the hands of the buyers, is very difficult. I also still find it difficult to understand the flow chart about the minning path to the bitcoin supply on the market. but for economics, crypto theory is actually the same as other economic shares.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jozymens7

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 12:32:26 PM

It is never too difficult to understand what cryptocurrency is or what cryptocurrency is all about. You need to just need enugh time to read more about it and also involve yourself in discussions on this platform and it will help you.

keninu

Activity: 314

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:35:35 PM

For people who are new to Cryptocurrency, it might be assumed that crypto is difficult and difficult to understand. This also happened to me when I first got to know Crypto, I was confused as to where I started my activity in Cryptorrency. But finally, as time went by, and I continued to learn about Cryptocurrency, finally I was able to sharpen what Cryptocurrency was.
kehed90

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:50:43 PM

I don't think it will be difficult, with technology that makes it easier for you to get information faster so we can find out more about the news. Research and seminars are also needed to facilitate our knowledge of cryptocurrency.
Zo yins

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:01:12 PM

i have learned about cryptocurrency especially bitcoin. and yes, i agree that crypto is a hard science
it means, we need much time to trully understand it
Debu

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:01:50 PM

Actually it’s  totally different concept due to its novelty, but once someone get involve into the space of crypto I don't think its that hard to learn it or understand it. And also you need to consider that rypto is a new form of technology and it must be need a lot of time to understand it. I think the best method for understanding crypto is through the social media. To start to make them understand,  just tell them the basic concept of crytocurrency that will not confuse them like it was a digital money. And tell them on how to earn from it, how a transaction can happen etc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: