Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:21:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is cryptocurrency so difficult to understand  (Read 7154 times)
yatogami

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:08:07 PM

I engaged with young people and layman people in my communities on the quest of exposing them to cryptocurrency. During the period I discovered that they find It so difficult to understand the concepts, they are so much acquainted with fiat currency and traditional ways of making payment transactions.
I will be impress If I can get a valuable ways and methods in making them understand what cryptocurrency is all about and engage them actively.
I once tried to explain to my mom what cryptocurrency is. It is a 52 year old woman who can't even properly use a copy-paste function on her laptop  Grin
Amazingly, she quickly got the concept of blockchain and asked me the right questions. I'm not sure what exactly helped her, maybe it's her degree in social communication studies..

luckywomenn

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:13:28 PM

it is absolutely difficult for me to understand about bitcoin. I must read a lot of documents and did my research about market to understand more about our world
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:15:58 PM

I engaged with young people and layman people in my communities on the quest of exposing them to cryptocurrency. During the period I discovered that they find It so difficult to understand the concepts, they are so much acquainted with fiat currency and traditional ways of making payment transactions.
I will be impress If I can get a valuable ways and methods in making them understand what cryptocurrency is all about and engage them actively.

in my opinion, you must teach from the beginning to those who have difficulty understanding crypto currencies. we need to tell them how crypto markets work, we also have to explain all about ICO projects and bounty campaigns so that those who have difficulty understanding crypto currencies can understand the journey of a coin to the crypto market.

Eminem23

Activity: 394
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:16:49 PM

I agree, the cryptocurrency in General is very difficult to understand, since this whole area is very complex, and too much information comes in that you need to remember and use it in the future.
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:24:37 PM

No,cryptocurrency is not difficult to understand. It is so easy to understand it if you really eager to learn and understand about it. Learning is easy to do if someone is willing to learn and gain knowledge. Try to encourage other people with your proof. You know people is to see is too believe and they need proof before they believe. To know about cryptocurrencies is depends on a person if there is a willingness to learn.

qwerty12

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:32:17 PM

Yes, in some cases cryptocurrency is very difficult for ordinary people to understand. The reason is that people usually can't catch the way Blockchain works.

Another thing that people usually can't catch is the value of cryptocurrency. So you have to teach them about money in general.

Nothing has a fixed value, not even a dollar. The value of money comes from a number of factors (durability, portability, division, uniformity, limited supply, acceptance), and cryptocurrency like Bitcoin has proven it is a valuable repository that can be used because it meets all these characteristics, and, in fact, it seems better of gold as a reserve currency.

So the simple way to teach them is that cryptocurrency like Bitcoin has value for simple, ordinary market law: demand and supply. People want it because it functions as a valued repository, and thus its value grows.
Dvmd lionel25

Activity: 79

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:34:06 PM

In real it is difficult for those people who do not have knowledge of computers but who do have knowledge of computers they can understand bitcoin after a couple of days.So,to understand the bitcoin first a person have a knowledge of computers.
Devan1995

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:34:28 PM

First it is difficult to understand but you need to read and read all updated news about cryptocurrience.Conduct a survey and seminar on who are those people that are very much interested about cryptocurrency.
Tashi

Activity: 391

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:35:17 PM

It's not really difficult to understand unless you don't have any background or knowledge about cryptocurrencies. It's better to do research on the world of cryptocurrencies.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
LigwagGanern

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:36:52 PM

Crypto currency is not difficult to understand because there are many information about crypto currency that can answer what is/are your question/s. If you really want to know what is crypto currency make sure that your mind is open to that therefore you will easily understand that crypto currency is one of the thing that can earn money.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:38:21 PM

It's not and I think cryptocurrency is for everyone, regardless of age, sex, class, even rich or poor. It's a very simple easy to learn and adapt. Content creation or development of their own cryptocurrency would be the complex part of it. Maybe computer sciences may develope their own given the right backing.

franklin hoses

Activity: 99

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:38:27 PM

Everything seems very difficult if you never go through it,if you are curious,determine and up-to-date about crypto then i don't think it is so difficult to understand, just you need to thirst for it to achive it.
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:52:37 PM

In my experience here in crypto world was that yes! it is truly hard to understand crypto especially if you don't have any idea about in technical aspect in the technology. Its been a months before I get to the point that I understand anyhow in some other way, by simply reading most of ten in this forum discussion about in altcoin.
anilsaini.jaipur

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:53:40 PM

At first everything seems difficult to understand and people just give up without giving any efforts. If they can just learn about cryptocurrency they will find it pretty interesting and easy to learn and use.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1064
Merit: 271

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:53:56 PM

I think cryptocurrencies is easy to undestand. If you have a normal human intelligence. I think the people who cant understand the blockchain technology dont have enough intelligence also to live. these are the same people who cant do anything be itself and always need help from other people. So you need a little bit of interesst to understand it!

No need to be too harsh there Salesman4coinz.

Cryptography itself is a difficult matter to understand, what more now that it turned its tail digital or electronic in form? And what more for blockchain?  I doubt that there lies a single sentence that can be used to easily grasp the whole concept.

But should one don't understand what cryptocurrency is really all about, i don't think that it is right to brand them with no intelligence at all. If you could be kind enough to lay down your explanation in its simplest form, perhaps i might side with you.

Please do entertain us.
KINGCHACHA1

Activity: 489
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 04:10:34 PM

Normally everyone have their area of interest and their mode of understanding and assimilation. It is because of the profit involve that makes everyone try to force themselves to learn.
Vimukkthi Vithanage

Activity: 331

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:15:19 PM

Understanding whole technology , blockchain , smart contracts , and there are lot of complex aspects. It is true. But a proper study can cover them all well
4rzun4

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:20:36 PM

Bitcoin is indeed very difficult to understand both about price movements and systems in the way it works, so some people don't want to invest in bitcoin or cryptocurrency and they think it will hurt them. But if we already understand and can learn the factors that cause bitcoin price movements, as well as the system and way of working of bitcoin, of course we will be interested in investing in bitcoin or cryptocurrency, because it really promises a considerable profit in it
yulchatar

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:32:18 PM

I think that it's possible to explain in general terms and in simple words what is the cryptocurrency. But in order for a person to understand that this is in fact, he needs to sit down and to figure it out, get to the bottom. When I started my way into crypto, I was also explained in simple words, so that I understood the meaning. And then I began to read and study myself. The main thing is that a person has a desire to understand and then nothing complicated.
thepers0n

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:35:59 PM

I think a lot of people don't have specail knowledge concerning BTC and other currencies but we should make people more aware of their benefits. I hope there is an easy form of explanation
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: