Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:19:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is cryptocurrency so difficult to understand  (Read 7150 times)
Mustadiobunansa

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:59:58 AM

To better understand cryptocurrency, you need to read web pages with information related to this market. You should select keywords that are hard to understand and you will understand analysis easier.
ikealyou

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 08:00:32 AM

It is a tech and math driven topic. One cannot simply understand the concept without understanding consensus mechanism.
Quarantine34

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:31:33 AM

I engaged with young people and layman people in my communities on the quest of exposing them to cryptocurrency. During the period I discovered that they find It so difficult to understand the concepts, they are so much acquainted with fiat currency and traditional ways of making payment transactions.
I will be impress If I can get a valuable ways and methods in making them understand what cryptocurrency is all about and engage them actively.

No, crypto is not so difficult to understand, it maybe easy if you are a fast learner but for me i think it is easy to learn about crypto, if you are willing to learn. Crypto is like stocks, if you know about stocks you have some idea about cryptocurrency . Research some articles about crypto and try to approach some friends and ask for some knowledge about crypto.
Goodnuel
Copper Member

Activity: 381

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 08:55:20 AM

Yes, on the surface, cryptocurrency is hard to understand... One has to dedicate a lot of time to actually get a hang on how the entire cryptocurrency concept operates... It gets interesting after that though..

But, from the start, cryptocurrency is really hard to understand for Noobs.

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
Beowulfcadmus

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:10:07 AM

If you take the time to spend some time researching and understanding, I am sure that you will feel cryptocurrency is not difficult to understand. But you have to focus on keywords and specialized words for analysis.
narukami

Activity: 375
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:09:39 AM

First it is difficult to understand but you need to read and read all updated news about cryptocurrience . Yes it is difficult in the way you transaction and make payment but if you are confident to have a profit and have a money you can pursue it to enchance your understanding on bitcoin because first it is difficult but in the end it very easy to understand .
You should give more patience and time, cryptocurrency is difficult to understand because money is one of the factor. You should have enough knowledge before you enter in this kind of assets. You should have guts and you have to take the risk in order for you to understand it deeply.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
happytakhana
Copper Member

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:05:20 AM

Cryptocurrency is not so difficult to understand and if we understood carefully, then it will valuable in future and very useful and easy. I think cryptocurrency is future money and may be it will replaced paper money.
Johnny28

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:15:41 AM

I engaged with young people and layman people in my communities on the quest of exposing them to cryptocurrency. During the period I discovered that they find It so difficult to understand the concepts, they are so much acquainted with fiat currency and traditional ways of making payment transactions.
I will be impress If I can get a valuable ways and methods in making them understand what cryptocurrency is all about and engage them actively.
No I don't think so Bitcoin is that difficult to understand may be you were unable to explain him about bitcoin properly.
smile1218

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:21:32 AM

At first it is very hard to understand specially if you do not have background in the stock market because bitcoin and other cryptos are almost the same procedures in trading. But if you have advance knowledge in the stock market it is very much easier to understand the crypto market.

arifin eky

Activity: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:23:34 AM

You are indeed right, it is not easy to explain to young people or lay people who do not know what cryptocurency is, but try one method that is to find the right moment to explain, by inviting food or bringing cryptocurency closer to social activities, it will be more it's easy for them to know what the crypto world is.
Grace037

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:25:52 AM

Those who encountered a situation like this could probably say how difficult to understand the cryptocurrency is, i think we had to read the webpage and the concept of this forum to be able to get more knowledge and know more about this crypto..
axxo

Activity: 916
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:49:17 AM

Crypto currency is easy to understand specially to those who had experienced trading stocks and also if you are a wide reader and very much interested in the technology. The more we read the better we will understand the market and we will know how to face all the risks.

▄░░▄█▄░░▄
▄▄█░░▄█▀█▄░░█▄▄
▄▄▄█▀▀░░░█▀░░░▀█░░░▀▀█▄▄▄
██▀░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▀██
██░░░░░▄█░░▄███▄░░█▄░░░░░██
██░░░░██░░▄█▀░▀█▄░░██░░░░██
██░░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄█▄░▀█▄░▀█▄░░██
██░██░░▄█▀░▄███▄░▀█▄░░██░██
███▀░░▄█░░▄█████▄░░█▄░░▀███
██▀░▄█▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█▄░▀██
▀█▀░░▄█████████▄░░▀█▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▀██
██▌░██
▐██░░██
██▌░░██
███████
▀▀░░░▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀██▀▀
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░██
▀██████
██▀██
██▀░██
▀▀▀░░▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
███░███
███████
██▀█▀██
██░░░██
██░░░██
▀▀░░░▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
██████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀███████
██████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄██████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄███████████

████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
███████████████████▀▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░▄░░▐███████
███████▀▀▀░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░████████
█████▄▄▄░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▐████████
█████████▌▐▀░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████▄░▄█▄▄░░░▐█████████

██████████████████▄██████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
frey_oh

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:26:50 PM

maybe for some people it's very difficult, because crypto might still be too lay out for the community around us. but not for people who want to learn about cryptocurrency everything will be easier
policeoo

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 02:19:26 PM

I think for many people and for me it is very difficult to understand it, what they are, how they work and where all that came from. It is very difficult to explain even someone who doesn't know what the hell are altcoins and crypto currencies in general. There are many topics about them on the internet, but still, it is a very complicated matter and very abstract to comprehend.

Verde_Mantis

Activity: 336
Merit: 52

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:39:11 PM

In my opinion yes, cryptocurrencies are not easy to understand, you must have an open mind, being a risk-taker and also have an understanding of technology stuff. Those are some of the reason many people don't understand bitcoin and the rest of the market.
Alfa Rating

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:50:29 PM

In my point of view it's possible to understand everything if you have great desire. If you want to understand something and use this knowledge, it's better to practice it every day-in this case you will always keep in mind information. There are many articles about cryptocurrency now and projects, so it's easy to find information about it and read something new every day.
aladlanie04

Activity: 114

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:55:46 PM

cryptocurrency is so hard to analyse or predict the market but if there is will  its so easy to understand the technology or the function how it works , but so hard to predict what will happen next move ,adapting the technology so easy to understand .  Important thing in technology when its new its so hard to understand but when it's in usage so easy to understand.
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:14:37 PM

The best step is to start from the  first step, the foundation or the principles of cryptocurrency which will let them know that the cryptocurrency is a digital  currency which can be used to exchange for goods and services. Explain the principle of blockchain which you will inform them that it is  the ledger upon which cryptocurrency runs on. Since they are away of conventional fiat currency and all that is attached to it like conventional ledger. Inform them that what ledger is to fiat money so blockchain is to cryptocurrency but the only difference is that blockchain is decentralized while fiat money ledger is not decentralized. Cryptocurrency is not being control by any body or group of people but by the market sentiments while fiat is being controlled by the government through various central banks.

Karie_Legend

Activity: 514

●●

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:16:30 PM

Crypto currency is easy to understand specially to those who had experienced trading stocks and also if you are a wide reader and very much interested in the technology. The more we read the better we will understand the market and we will know how to face all the risks.

The most important thing is to find the latest information about the development of crypto in the future and to understand one problem and its ease.
anume123

Activity: 700

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:16:59 PM

Their's is no difficult to understand if you are willing to study about cryptocurrency. I start here just read lot's about cryptocurrency and then i learn trading and investing all information about cryptocurrency you can find here in forum.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: