Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:07:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is cryptocurrency so difficult to understand  (Read 7150 times)
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:39:11 PM

I engaged with young people and layman people in my communities on the quest of exposing them to cryptocurrency. During the period I discovered that they find It so difficult to understand the concepts, they are so much acquainted with fiat currency and traditional ways of making payment transactions.
I will be impress If I can get a valuable ways and methods in making them understand what cryptocurrency is all about and engage them actively.

If you really want to know about crypto currency, you better ask yourself how dedicated you are to learn everything here in this business. Because, if you're just here for earnings I think you wouldn't get the good catch of it. That's the problem of other newbies here, sometimes because of their greediness it push them away from frustration and failures once they loss their capital. so, the better things you should do especially if you do trade in crypto currency Reduce Emotions And Stay With Your Strategy ans stay on reading most of the time in this forum as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:42:42 PM

when someone just plunges into cryptocurrency, I think everyone will feel trouble. but if someone wants to study seriously, surely everything will be understood. try suggesting to read frequently and try to learn to use cryptocurrency. if you really want your friend to understand and like cryptocurrency. you better suggest to find income by not spending capital to your friends. because in my opinion, a beginner must have a little thought that cryptocurrency is a fraud. so in my opinion the first step you have to do is convince them that cryptocurrency is not fraud or gambling. if your friends are sure of cryptocurrency, I think it will be easier to teach them about cryptocurrency.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
insurgent

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:09:17 PM

I engaged with young people and layman people in my communities on the quest of exposing them to cryptocurrency. During the period I discovered that they find It so difficult to understand the concepts, they are so much acquainted with fiat currency and traditional ways of making payment transactions.
I will be impress If I can get a valuable ways and methods in making them understand what cryptocurrency is all about and engage them actively.
I think cryptocurrency is not difficult to understand but when they are first timer or newbie in crypto it will be hard for them to understood what cryptocurrency is. You need to be determine if you really want to know something about cryptocurrency. Beginners can learn as the day passes by researching or reading some articles.

ridho002

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:17:47 PM

I think cryptocurrency is not difficult to understand but when they are first timer or newbie in crypto it will be hard for them to understood what cryptocurrency is. You need to be determine if you really want to know something about cryptocurrency. Beginners can learn as the day passes by researching or reading some articles.
If someone has a known basis on a computer, then it's not so difficult for him. The fact is that it is very difficult for people who have never touched a computer before, but continue to force themselves into crypto. For example some bounty hunters who don't even know what crypto is, but still want to participate.
CatchSomeAirdrops1

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:29:33 PM

To be fair, its a totally different concept due to its novelty but once into the space of crypto I don't think its that hard to learn it because there are so many places such as this to help you understand how things work
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:33:32 PM

It is indeed quite difficult to understand and if you are not into tech then it will be harder. I struggled quite a bit at the start to understand the concept of blockchain and how things work, and even right now I only know the common thing but people doesn't need to know about that, as long as someone make a platform to use crypto easily people will use them.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
gokudera

Activity: 256
Merit: 36

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:59:57 PM

For me cryptocurrency is not difficult to understand because if you really wanted it you can make a research to know all the information you need to work here in bitcoin.

fanji

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:01:30 PM

I understand cryptocurrency from Google, everyone can know what crypto is without having to be taught by experienced people, as long as they are really serious about studying Crypto, I know Crypto since 2013 and can only make money after studying Crypto for almost 2-3 months . some of my friends also asked to be taught about crypto but I will direct them to google , the key to success in being in the crypto world is patience  Smiley
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:03:24 PM

Cryptocurrency isn't difficult at all. First your have to know what is cryptocurrency and Fiat currency. Second, you have to do research about cryptocurrency to improve your knowledge and skills in trade also.
derigop

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:16:28 PM

No, I think a touch of appreciation and information is all that could be expected to understand cryptocurrency. As a fresher it may required some venture yet once you fathom the fundamental thoughts of advanced cash and market nothing is apparently troublesome. Financial matters accept an imperative occupation as shown by me in understanding business division regard and tacts. So endeavor to encounter the key thoughts of money related angles.
wahyu5

Activity: 729
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:29:09 PM

If we haven't started using cryptocurrency, it will certainly be difficult to understand and use it in transactions. But if we already use it, then it will definitely be easy for us to conduct cryptocurrency transactions. This means learning and trying to use it later there will be no difficulty in using cryptocurrency, because what is very difficult is how we can and have the desire to own and use cryptocurrency.
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 04:34:25 PM

Cryptocurrency is not difficult to understand you just need to come into crypto and you can start learning by doing things. It is not that difficult as stock market does.
BTW difficulty level is depend on how you think of it i.e. Cryptocurrency programming, DApps etc.

DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:40:55 PM

Even a teen or an old man, in case, he is really interested in the cryptocurrencies and wants to earn much on BTC and altcoins, can understand everything. Just spend much time to learn about it before.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:41:06 PM

Difficulties in cryptocurrency is indeed because I believe that the original concept of this community is for the IT people only and will be really hard for other fields to understand not until now,that this has been discussed and popularized in the whole world,you can simply learn from YouTube os other social media sites

And most specially thanks to google for opening our eyes and mind to this great technological innovation that is now conquering the whole world for one goal,and that is to help the people to have a easier life and maneuverable through the use of this modern technology of currency
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:16:54 PM

Even a teen or an old man, in case, he is really interested in the cryptocurrencies and wants to earn much on BTC and altcoins, can understand everything. Just spend much time to learn about it before.
for those who have just entered the cryptocurrency world, of course they will have a little trouble. well, I see so many lay people posting about bitcoin on social media, and of course there are so many things that are wrong. even, until now, it was still difficult for me to study it.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
EEEian

Activity: 246

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:19:18 PM

My journey took me through these steps, each a challenge to master: Paper wallets, Coinbase, Installing and using an Electrum software wallet, and Shopping online with bitcoin. I was helped by many kind and patient redditors, youtube videos, and my slightly techier than I husband who helped to decipher all of it.
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:24:50 PM

I really guess cryptocurrency is too understand if you are into online business before, those that fine it difficult to understand biycoinis those that never get involved in any online business. And secondly you will fine till difficult if you are a part that take thing for granted this have been the regret of many people today.
Fishysome

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:46:15 PM

Cryptocurrency might be difficult to understand if and only if you will not put attention to it. Or maybe if you're not really into it. The term may be new to all of us but it's not hard as everybody anticipates it is. You will learn a lot of things out from it most especially savings and income.
Tangow3

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:49:10 PM

It is difficult for those who think it is difficult so be positive and pay ur concentration on it and then it will never live ur mind
waitforme

Activity: 618

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:52:04 PM

Cryptocurrency is not as confusing as what people discuss on the forum. The same cryptocurrency as FIAT is a currency used for buying-selling.
And it's just like stocks used to store assets in a different form but value changes over time, but there are risks.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: