Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:45:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is cryptocurrency so difficult to understand  (Read 7150 times)
Maxson

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:10:00 PM

It is difficult to understand only if you do not have very good mentor. and also you need to read up crypto currency news for to gather more knowledge on buying and selling.
Paashaas
Legendary

Activity: 3454
Merit: 4425

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:34:01 PM

To this date, people on the streets the media they still don't understand it.

Still to much FUD.

minhlee95

Activity: 527
Merit: 101

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:10:57 PM

It's not hard. Knowledge about cryptocurrency is studied in the same way as any other knowledge about modern technologies. And if someone really wants to learn bitcoin, he will do it.

Pyr3x

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:44:05 PM

It may be difficult, but if you subscribe to high-quality blogs run by experienced bitcoin investors, then you will succeed. The main thing is the desire.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
frankiemalton

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:16:48 PM

It is the first currency in the world that is both decentralized and digital. It is more reliably scarce than gold and more private and transactionally efficient than "modern" digital banking. This is why people are excited about bitcoin, it has the potential to completely revolutionize money.
javadsalehi

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:31:52 PM

The continued growth of crypto by promoting concentration and industrialization. Regular users can not expect to become a professional trader without great investment, as well as certain technical knowledge and experience.

I don't think poster means skills such as trading and earning money with cryptocurrencies. Only a few people trade cryptocurrencies or invest them. I think the poster means understanding how blockchain is working and how cryprocurrencies can be used for payments.
Escf4

Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:54:13 PM

Cryptocurrency is not really very difficult to understand , all the concepts are well explained when you make sone research on it , it is not hard to understand like other other generating investment schemes in the internet ,if you have a referrence persons that can trusted which is part of the cryptocurrency ,it will be more easy to understand about cryptocurrency.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Cryptogid

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:49:33 PM

Cryptocurrency is easy to understand, and the area the person is interested in,either how the blockchain works,hash code,and it depends on the persons ability to to comprehend the explanations..
ylnar123

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:51:42 PM

I engaged with young people and layman people in my communities on the quest of exposing them to cryptocurrency. During the period I discovered that they find It so difficult to understand the concepts, they are so much acquainted with fiat currency and traditional ways of making payment transactions.
I will be impress If I can get a valuable ways and methods in making them understand what cryptocurrency is all about and engage them actively.

Yes it will be hard to understand if people will close their mind and think of it as a scam. It only depend on individual understanding and self discipline to understand the complicity of cryptocurrency.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
jcmansah7

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:16:33 PM

well i don't think cryptocurrency is difficult to understand even though it is another system of money. Almost every greener in here might have faced this problem but with determination you will really understand how cryptocurrencies and how they are work.

EmmaVitto@tutanota.com

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:18:24 PM

cryptos are difficult to understand at first. But even fiat money is quite difficult to understand.Frankly speaking when I first heard about bitcoin which was the dominating crypto currency  at that time, I was fascinated. I kept on asking the friend who told me the revolutionary journey of bitcoin from zero to where it is today. I had never heard of block chain or bitcoin at that time. However I started to learn about bitcoin watching tutorials and exploring it all over the internet.So what I am trying to say is, to learn about crypto currency there should be the desire or the interest.
enogheghase123
Copper Member

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 10:24:44 PM

crypto currency is a broad topic that cannot be entirely understood, even Satoshi Nakamoto has a lot to learn about cryptocurrency, so in order to understand how to handle your prospective referals, you must first be abraced with the concepts of cryptocurrency, you cannot give what you dont have so study about crypto currency first then talking others into it wont be took tasking.

javadsalehi

Merit: 13

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:31:09 PM

well i don't think cryptocurrency is difficult to understand even though it is another system of money. Almost every greener in here might have faced this problem but with determination you will really understand how cryptocurrencies and how they are work.

Cryptocurrency is another system of money. But there are many differences with the money, ordinary people know.
I don't think understanding the concept of Cryptocurrencies is difficult, but most of the people get confused when they bear about it for the first time.
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:34:54 PM

This cannot be understood by anyone because we only estimate about when prices will rise and will decline. Something kind of virtual currency that is unstable and shocking.
allezbitcoin

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:08:57 PM

One way is that they must participate in transactions and you as a person who understands more, there is no harm in giving a little information from every step of the transactions that people do in your community.

bitcoins94

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:42:46 AM

No it's not. The value of the AML Bitcoin is not determined by any government. Therefore, if any economic or financial instability occurs, AML Bitcoin users are not affected.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:50:08 AM

One way is that they must participate in transactions and you as a person who understands more, there is no harm in giving a little information from every step of the transactions that people do in your community.

Experience is the best teacher would be the best when it comes to learning so I agree with you that when they are doing the transactions themselves then it would be easier for them to understand it. When someone is just describing something to you especially when it comes to processes, we might not be able to immediately understand it because we cannot imagine it but when we do it with first-hand experience then it is easier to understand. Sometimes, a long description would just take a few second to perform.

Cryptocurrency is another system of money. But there are many differences with the money, ordinary people know.
I don't think understanding the concept of Cryptocurrencies is difficult, but most of the people get confused when they bear about it for the first time.

Yes, many of them are confused and some would even refuse to learn more from it and just immediately blurt out that it's a scam when they don't even know something about it. This is the effect of how the media delivers the report and cloud the perception of the people. When I want to teach someone about it then I would just wait for them to ask me because I don't want to waste my time on someone who would just immediately judge it.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 12:56:42 AM

There is nothing too difficult to understand under the sun, gather courage, approach it and take it from there. Crypto is made in such a way to attract the interest of every person willing to join and use it, hence the concept is made as simple as one may find it.

KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:01:19 AM

I engaged with young people and layman people in my communities on the quest of exposing them to cryptocurrency. During the period I discovered that they find It so difficult to understand the concepts, they are so much acquainted with fiat currency and traditional ways of making payment transactions.
I will be impress If I can get a valuable ways and methods in making them understand what cryptocurrency is all about and engage them actively.

I, for one, am not well-informed with the technicalities of cryptocurrencies but I know damn well what and how to invest in the right tokens. That's somehow the only basic thing I need to know plus the bare informarion on the key features the token has for ease in future marketing.

letsfly

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:03:41 AM

At first crypto is difficult to understand but with proper research, you can get the hang of it. More reading and experiencing will make you understand crypto really well.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: