Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:48:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is cryptocurrency so difficult to understand  (Read 7150 times)
lobster88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:15:28 AM

Well for me, it is jot that crypto currency os so difficult to understand. At first, I had no idea on how I will kick my feet to live the way of life in this crypto community. But as time goes on with patience and courage to learn and earn also at the same time, I somehow know the basic in the crypto currency community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
syntac

Activity: 338
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:30:26 AM

yes I agree in that way, because with this ... everyone can feel the beauty and benefits of bitcoin itself, because what I feel up to now, all my economic needs can be fulfilled easily, all of them cannot be separated from my role is playing bitcoin every day and wherever I am, because it is practical and flexible.
Tahsin Kabir Kollol

Activity: 1610
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:56:15 AM

I do not think that cryptocurrency is so difficult to understand. Bitcoin and its other features are to easy to understand. If anyone who is educated and wants to learn about bitcoin, they will easily understand about cryptocurrency. It is difficult for uneducated people who have no knowledge of technology. But it is not impossible to learn. If you try to understand about cryptocurrency, you will be the success very soon.

kirisakidaichi

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:18:57 AM

Limited information about cryptocurrency makes it difficult for people to understand crypto, digital currency, blokchain technology and others. even the government itself tends not to want to know or even care about crypto, but all can be overcome if the government itself provides facilities or public services that contain all types of information about crypto so that people can understand crypto easily and quickly.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Magic Sarap

Activity: 350
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:26:56 AM

You need to try to understand bitcoin. If you spend time to learn about how it works and its benefits, i'm sure you can understand more about it. Bitcoin is not difficult to understand
At first ofcourse its so hard to understand, but i think after 2 weeks or 3 ypu will get used to it(as my experience), but putting your lot of time on crypto just to understand it and to gain knowledge is really worth it, the opportunity behind bitcoin is really big

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
reverseflash

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:45:30 AM

Limited information about cryptocurrency makes it difficult for people to understand crypto, digital currency, blokchain technology and others. even the government itself tends not to want to know or even care about crypto, but all can be overcome if the government itself provides facilities or public services that contain all types of information about crypto so that people can understand crypto easily and quickly.
Such information is not limited and everyone can access it. The obstacle is only the mountains of debris and not the perfection of search engines on the Internet. In order to find the information you need, sometimes you need to spend many hours spamming, advertising, and other useless trash that the internet is jammed with.
laylava.sted

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:14:02 AM

There are some people who say that cryptocurrency is difficult to understand, why? because maybe they don't want to study it deeper and finally they have given up first and say that cryptocurrency is difficult to understand. In my opinion, cryptocurrency is difficult to understand first, but if we want to learn it and continue to understand it, cryptocurrency is very easy to understand.
petermike

Activity: 343

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:24:42 AM

The crypto market is really confusing and complicated. Besides, the risk is very high but the profit is very big. Hence, to grasp the market requires a solid knowledge of the crypto market because of the rapid changes in the currency market and the rapid evaporation of our assets but it is also accelerating.
bitcoinminer45678

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:41:09 AM

There are some people who say that cryptocurrency is difficult to understand, why? because maybe they don't want to study it deeper and finally they have given up first and say that cryptocurrency is difficult to understand. In my opinion, cryptocurrency is difficult to understand first, but if we want to learn it and continue to understand it, cryptocurrency is very easy to understand.
I do not think it is difficult to understand but i think it is difficult to accept. First think about it as a scam or it will deceive them but it just a normal thinking for a person new to cryptocurrency. But I think for you to make them understand what cryptocurrency is all about, is to not disturb them all the time, just show them the good side of bitcoin and how it helps everyone and let them decide if they will patronize it or not.
YoungPalom

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:54:44 AM

cryptocurrency isn't as difficult as you might think. The main thing is that you have spent the time to study it or just see it as a practical experiment.
Ramya494

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:00:16 AM

I think as a beginner it is difficult to understand cryptocurrency ,but once someone gets used to it ,they will find it more comfortable than fiat.
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:16:32 AM

To be honest, at first, it also looked so hard to understand for me. And i remember that i gave up. After a couple months later, i decided to research back again. Now i’m glad, i invested in btc and eth, i earned a good profit. Just be sure that you’re spending enough time to understand the main factors of btc and crypto. Then everything will be fine.
Good for you! you are an example of why doing your research is important! it can change your point of view!
JosefinaCrane

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:57:38 AM

Let me be very honest any new technology that comes into existence is said to be difficult at the initial stage, but that doesn't mean that we shouldn't accept it at all. We have to put some efforts to understand the technology. In the case of cryptocurrency, the scenario is the same there are many technologies involved in it like blockchain technology, cryptocurrency mining etc. I understand that these terms and concepts are not as simple to understand in the first go. But it's not impossible as well. In order to understand the cryptocurrency one should first start with the basic by doing research and reading various articles and getting the latest updates regarding the cryptocurrency. Apart from that, we can look for multiple infographics on the internet that would make the work a lot easier. One should also keep in mind that technical aspects that involve technical terminologies should be avoided as not every individual is techno freak and would understand it, so it is necessary to keep it simple.
enwi

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 09:41:04 AM

for some people who just found out about crypto currencies might think that crypto currency is difficult to understand because it can only be used online, but if we want to learn then we will be able to understand and have no difficulty anymore

OpenCryptoSystem

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:47:49 AM

Cryptocurrency is:

One guy put the funds in in other side...
The guy other side will take out.

You lose someone win, you win someone will lose.

Bigger your winning the more losers will be.

10c

Activity: 658

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:25:47 AM

I am also a young man who was difficult to understand crypto currency, but after watching different training it became easy, if something is difficult to review or ask from other people.

Gary Levanevskii

Activity: 686
Merit: 227

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:05:25 PM

Looking at what you mean by understanding cryptocurrencies. In order to fully understand the technical, economic component and have a user experience, different knowledge will be mixed up. I'm not sure that all users need to know exactly how crypto work. The market can change very quickly and some of your knowledge can become useless .
rindayle

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:57:21 PM

Cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency market is not really difficult to understand. Many people are more afraid and do not understand how this area works and how you can earn. Many easier to understand other gambling where they can lose, but to understand how the whole process. They're just afraid of something new.
nambunamba

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:05:24 PM

I engaged with young people and layman people in my communities on the quest of exposing them to cryptocurrency. During the period I discovered that they find It so difficult to understand the concepts, they are so much acquainted with fiat currency and traditional ways of making payment transactions.
I will be impress If I can get a valuable ways and methods in making them understand what cryptocurrency is all about and engage them actively.
Well somehow its complicated and i do it would takes time for people to understand it, i believe its good to teach people who even dont understand about cryptocurrency and make them undestand about it. I do teach several of my friends about wallet and they still asking me how to transfer the coin to exchange wallet even though i did teach him like 2 or 3 times

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
ATrsh29

Activity: 143

INJECTIVE PROTOCOL

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 04:13:33 PM

It's easy to understand if you're a techie person or keep updated from cryptocurrency news. Some people just need a financial advisor and professional trader who are involve or has a knowledge about cryptocurrency. They will explain to you if this is volatile or not. And for me, I do some research also after I risk and loose my funds in HYIP, and this was the time I start in trading some altcoins. My first coin is XLM paired with BTC in Binance. My reaction the first time I gain bitcoin is funny and then became addicted to it. I gain much more from TRX as I remember. 😂 I bought it at 545sats and then sell it to 1500sats. My first profit is $200 😁 But the market is really unpredictable and complicated sometimes even a professional trader loose their money. We all never know where a gem is or where your holdings are going to pump. Cryptocurrencies are for risk traders/takers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: