Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:01:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is cryptocurrency so difficult to understand  (Read 7150 times)
lornadane

Activity: 529
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:25:41 PM

Are you talking about the technology? How it is work? Then I think crypto technology is not easy to understand. But should we really need to learn how it is work? I don't think so. Most of the people don't know how supercomputer works, how a smartphone works because we need to learn practical things. We are here to use crypto in our practical life! So, by this mean cryptocurrency is not too hard! You just need to learn by experience!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SubZer0

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:27:19 PM

Anything we not use to become very difficult to understand at the first time but ley ius not nullify the fact that consistence practice and learning will always make us better. Crypto is such an area we can explore much and it knowledge is worth it,
fastrabbit

Activity: 216
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:30:12 PM

Always have positive mindset to know and make time for yourself to learn personally through that understanding crypto would be quite easier.
i don't think you need to explain cryptocurrency from the technical point of view. Just like we explain the internet: it is an information protocol. We did not explain about TCP/IP and IP v4 stuff.
marlonbatotoy

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:24:47 PM

I tried to spread it too in my community but all i know is how to buy and sell coins and some of information of about crypto and bitcoin is on this forum so i invited my friends to use this forum and read
korkor

Activity: 115

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:44:15 PM

cryptocurrency is not so difficult to understand. People are the source of their difficulty to understand cryptocurrency, they don't look for the right information about it. All you need to know is that cryptocurrency is a digital currency just like physical fiat. It is used for the transaction of goods and services. 
Rostadom

Activity: 713
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:40:20 AM

cryptocurrency is not so difficult to understand. People are the source of their difficulty to understand cryptocurrency, they don't look for the right information about it. All you need to know is that cryptocurrency is a digital currency just like physical fiat. It is used for the transaction of goods and services. 

It's not that they don't look for the right information about it. Rather, they are expecting other people to teach them about the matter. I always stumble upon people who claim that they really want to learn about cryptocurrency so now that they have found out that I know crypto, they start bugging me. That's a really wrong attitude towards learning something. It's no one's responsibility to teach you in the first place except you're paying them. It's also inefficient to find an expert about the matter everytime a topic excites you. In other words, they are not doing their own research.

There are other things that they have to learn and understand such as decentralization, how blockchain works, and mining as well. Simply telling them that crypto is just like fiat but only digital will disappoint them. They wouldn't understand bitcoin's unique features and how it is different from digital fiat. With that being said, they are not going to understand how this whole technology is revolutionary and can free us from being slaves of the government.
poletando

Activity: 364

PlayGame.com

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:12:47 AM

bitcoin is an easy currency, to use it you just know about the send, receive, address, and private key, it will hard if you want to predict bitcoin, or want to make your own blockchain system, it will very hard to make it

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:22:22 AM

... just show them the good side of bitcoin and how it helps everyone and let them decide if they will patronize it or not.

I think it would be best to show them all sides, both good and bad.

Just as with people, bitcoin does have its good and bad side, kinda like an ebony and ivory. And don't worry, the not so good side of bitcoin is not so bad not to expose, when it comes to cryptocurrency, bitcoin remained the leader of the pack as it grows a stable name in the world market.

Truth to be told, the risks that one entails when engaging in bitcoin should be well understood, otherwise, bitcoin might hurt more than help. And trust me, bitcoin is no cheap investment, it can cost you an arm and a leg. And trying to show people what could go wrong is essential for them to take necessary precautions.
mhpg19960612

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:24:11 PM

Well in my experience, when I first started learning about this currency, I feel quite difficult to understand it. But later with time, when I get into , I came to know that this is very easy to understand . It is a digital currency , with this you can transfer money anywhere with nominal fee. It is safe and secure also.
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:10:34 PM

... just show them the good side of bitcoin and how it helps everyone and let them decide if they will patronize it or not.

I think it would be best to show them all sides, both good and bad.

Just as with people, bitcoin does have its good and bad side, kinda like an ebony and ivory. And don't worry, the not so good side of bitcoin is not so bad not to expose, when it comes to cryptocurrency, bitcoin remained the leader of the pack as it grows a stable name in the world market.

Truth to be told, the risks that one entails when engaging in bitcoin should be well understood, otherwise, bitcoin might hurt more than help. And trust me, bitcoin is no cheap investment, it can cost you an arm and a leg. And trying to show people what could go wrong is essential for them to take necessary precautions.
Yes initially cryptocurrencies are a bit complex process and people find it difficult to operate it.But when people give more and more time to these cryptocurrencies they find it very amusing and simple and through this they earn a lot of money that too in a short period of time.Digital currencies or cryptocurrencies require internet connection to get operated  which is not possible in every corner of the world.They also require some basic knowledge to get operated.
OpenCryptoSystem

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:16:28 PM

Right now yes indeed crypto currency is too difficult.
All this blocks and mining... people dont need this information..and if you try to explain people About myether wallet set up..or about tokens...then they will be in total confuse !!

I think the crypto should be more easy the more easy access and the more easy to use the more and more people will use crypto !!
If it can be easy like facebook then its right way.

Even now if you want to exchange buy or sell...many older generation people dont undestood about nothing.
reverseflash

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:12:26 PM

Right now yes indeed crypto currency is too difficult.
All this blocks and mining... people dont need this information..and if you try to explain people About myether wallet set up..or about tokens...then they will be in total confuse !!
Do not go into technical details when you first tell the familiar about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. After all, no one, talking about the advantages of credit cards, does not talk about the device of the card and the principles of reading, and how transactions occur between accounts.
cxmyifan16

Activity: 377

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:32:30 PM

I don't think so because it seems to me that the main principle of crypto market can be understood even by a kid but i can't say that it is always easy to make right decisions without expert advice

BitGunner

Activity: 205

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:46:21 PM

I don't think so because i don't consider myself to be the genius but for me it was easy to understand the trading rules. I like crypto market and even when there are certain difficulties i think i will win
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:54:32 PM

When you are newbie, it is really difficult to understand cryptocurrencies first but if you are determined in educating yourself on the basics of cryptocurrrency and blockchains, you will achieved that sooner or later. I think many people are invested or bought some coins without the knowledge of what cryptocurrency is all about and the coins works. These lack of knowledge in cryptocurrency often lead to panic selling when the price of the coins they bought go down. They should strive to learn the basics of cryptocurrencies first before buying some coins.
P60

Activity: 378

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:01:52 PM

I don't think so because it seems to me that the main principle of crypto market can be understood even by a kid but i can't say that it is always easy to make right decisions without expert advice
Cryptocurrency is not difficult to understand, as matter of fact, if you will do some research, you could have all the information you must know. Remember this, before you invest, make sure you are knowledgeable.

riskarcher

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:51:45 PM

maybe not difficult to understand but too risky, bitcoin including friendly users with a little socialization until 20 minutes has made someone understand the performance of the coin

gangem07

Activity: 598

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:54:56 PM

In every beginning that is the hardest part.We had to learned and understand the whole cryptocurrency and if we have a will to learned the certain difficulties may easy for us.If there's a will there's a way.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
DabsGalore

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:01:40 AM

what ive realized in the small time ive been involved in CC, is the younger generation is prone to invest. "Fiat is reliable and accepted every where, why change'? is one I hear a lot. I always go to the economic crashes and asked them how it felt to have your money frozen by a central govt? I love getting new folksminto the space by taking the roger ver way. help them open a wallet and give them some coin.
Alex_Kidd

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:06:00 AM

Cryptos are not easy to understand at first, I mean, someone can try to explain them to you but then you have to do your own homework to properly understand how they work, it's not something you pick up during a few minutes conversation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: