Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:44:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is cryptocurrency so difficult to understand  (Read 7150 times)
Gankstard

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:17:03 PM

To be honest it was not that hard for me to understand but i find it pretty hard to explain it to people that have no affinety with these kind of things. I tried to explain some of my older colleagues what cryptocurrency is and how to invest in this but i find my self trying to explain it way to difficult. I think for someone new to crytocurrency a good old evening of google will help allot, but you allready need some technic background or affinity in my opinion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:35:11 PM

I think learning to understand cryptocurrencies should be gradual. It is not necessary to load a person with new knowledge at once. Many people absolutely does not understand neither in Finance nor in modern technology, therefore, it is difficult understood the cryptocurrency.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:38:53 PM

Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology seems a bit hard to understand for the first time, but after spending some time learning and reading about this field, you can get at least the basical needed knowledge about it, and it is enough for the most crypto traders and investors. Getting more technical knowledge requires a level of education as well.
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:42:43 PM

I engaged with young people and layman people in my communities on the quest of exposing them to cryptocurrency. During the period I discovered that they find It so difficult to understand the concepts, they are so much acquainted with fiat currency and traditional ways of making payment transactions.
I will be impress If I can get a valuable ways and methods in making them understand what cryptocurrency is all about and engage them actively.
And what exactly is the complexity of understanding? If a person is more or less familiar with the concepts of the Fiat currency and the economic market as a whole, then there should be no particular difficulty in understanding. The system is that the blockchain will have to explain a little bit. Well, if a person does not understand the traditional currency system, then he is still very far from crypto-currency operations and digital currencies in General. How did you try to explain it?
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:45:17 PM

I think cryptocurrency is not difficult to understand but it is very risky. First if you read and research about cryptocurrency, you can earn proper knowledge about cryptocurrency. Then you can understand it easily.

At first i thought its hard to understand,why do i have to do this and that.  But giving time to yourself to understand,  learn,  read,  research about it we can understand how to do it.  Its easy to understand and it will show you that taking risk on a business is always part of it.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
normanz
Copper Member

Activity: 327

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:55:25 PM

For people who are not familiar with crypto it will be difficult, but if they have a sense of interest in crypto, then it will make it easier to understand crypto.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
Glutius

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:58:53 PM

It seems to us, already experienced investors, that there is nothing complicated in investing in cryptocurrency. But in fact, a person who has never dealt with something like this, it is very difficult to immediately understand the cryptocurrency market to understand how it works. But only time and desire to study cryptocurrencies will help here.

SubstantialLynx6

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:00:29 PM

i think that many people don't understand about cryptocurrency, making it difficult for them to understand! but with the development of today, crypto is not difficult to understand now!
minhlee95

Activity: 527
Merit: 101

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:08:05 PM

When I first started to get acquainted with the cryptocurrency market, I also thought that everything here is very difficult. But gradually I delved into it and so quickly figured it out because I was very interesting to study bitcoin.

bitvelk

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:26:56 PM

I have an economic education, so I was quite easily given knowledge about bitcoin. But there is nothing surprising in the fact that it is difficult for someone to understand it at once. All people have different types of thinking, and everyone needs a different amount of time to understand bitcoin.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Bugatti73

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:29:44 PM

I have an economic education, so I was quite easily given knowledge about bitcoin. But there is nothing surprising in the fact that it is difficult for someone to understand it at once. All people have different types of thinking, and everyone needs a different amount of time to understand bitcoin.

Agree with you.
As for  me , if you like cryptocurrencies world like me, it's not realy difficult to understand it.
kakoli akter jhumu

Activity: 113

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:34:44 PM

I think it's little bit tough for those who are not used to connect with up-to-date technology of the world,so to understand cryptocurrencies you can suggest them to research more to know about the actual thing.
OSEIBOATENG

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 08:35:30 PM

When I first joined this platform I was really having a hard time learning more about the crypto world but it takes a little time with patient and also researching more about cryptocurrencies with also the help of great people on this platform.  
christofyler

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:09:59 PM

Cryptocurrency is a wide field it takes lot of time to understand  it is difficult in the way you make transaction and make payment but if you are confident to have a profit and have a money you can pursue it to enchance your understanding on bitcoin. Crypto is a is what you learn day by day the main key to it is patient and smartness.
Chooroz

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:44:54 PM

For people who are not familiar with crypto it will be difficult, but if they have a sense of interest in crypto, then it will make it easier to understand crypto.
Well for me it is not really difficult to understand because i am investing on some networking before that's why it is okay for me to risk some of my savings in cryptocurrency and for me people will understand crypto more easy if it will supported by more countries.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 11:51:55 PM

i believe the people who think crypto is too difficult to understand have not actually given time to understand how the system works. it is a general knowledge that what things someone does not understand are things that one has not given quality time to understand.

rickn

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:55:33 PM

Crypto is a complicated subject for common people and there will be a way to explain this investment in simple answers
princesspoppy

Activity: 634

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:57:05 PM

Yes, it is hard to understand cryptocurrency. I needed to read and study lot of things regarding cyptos and everything about it, and until now, there are still lot of things to learn in cryptos. As long as you are willing to learn about something, you'll do anything to learn that thing and that is what I am doing that's why I keep studying and doing research about cryptos.
satria2

Activity: 297

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:21:40 AM

i believe the people who think crypto is too difficult to understand have not actually given time to understand how the system works. it is a general knowledge that what things someone does not understand are things that one has not given quality time to understand.

Only requires higher learning to judge that Bitcoin is not a difficult thing to say at this time. if you keep trying then you will know the results of what you are trying.
Ividanik
Copper Member

Activity: 205
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:35:42 PM

It's not one of the easiest spheres, it requires deep analytical understanding and strong mathematical background, not everybody is equally strong in math and this the first milestone that makes it hard - personal skills
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: