Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:40:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is cryptocurrency so difficult to understand  (Read 7150 times)
rishad quraishi

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:44:43 PM

Everything that is new to anyone seems difficult to understand, and in this case yes, it's difficult to understand to most of the people but actually it's not that hard if you do a little research on it. I did some research and asked to some of my friends who knows about it and gathered a good amount of ideas. So if anyone gives a little try I think it's not that difficult to understand. It all depends on you how much you want to know about it.
roxbit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:51:22 PM

I have an economic education, so I was quite easily given knowledge about bitcoin. But there is nothing surprising in the fact that it is difficult for someone to understand it at once. All people have different types of thinking, and everyone needs a different amount of time to understand bitcoin.

Agree with you.
As for  me , if you like cryptocurrencies world like me, it's not realy difficult to understand it.

For me at first I find it very difficult and hard to understand. I believe it is only suitable for smart and intelligent individuals. But later on, when I get to know more about it I started to understand very well how it is done. Now, I can say it is very easy and interesting.
MTNAX

Activity: 283

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:53:07 PM

In my opinion, everything new will be difficult to understand, as well as cryprocurrency. We must adapt first to know how to use something new. We must add knowledge and insight to be able to invest the bitcoin we have. So the success we get depends on how we process it. If we can process bitcoin well, it is certain that the benefits we get will be even more.
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 01:58:55 PM

Cryptocurrency is not that much difficult to understand. The investment sense attached to it has made things difficult for newbies but is not a big deal because one can invest successfully without having knowledge in crypto. It's all about patience...

rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:07:37 PM

I engaged with young people and layman people in my communities on the quest of exposing them to cryptocurrency. During the period I discovered that they find It so difficult to understand the concepts, they are so much acquainted with fiat currency and traditional ways of making payment transactions.
I will be impress If I can get a valuable ways and methods in making them understand what cryptocurrency is all about and engage them actively.
Crypto and blockchain in general is a technology in the first place, that's why it is so hard to be understood by people who have never been interested in some tech.
I can remember when I made my first transaction of Eth it took me some time to figure out what fee I should put. Not speaking about all those "masternodes", "shards" and the like.
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:33:32 PM

Cryptocurrency in general is difficult to engage on if you don't have the ideal of blockchain before, I have try to explain crypto my some young guys in my community but they don't seem to understand it they still look crypto as scam or mmm.
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:49:40 PM

Understanding how the network works can be very difficult for the user, but using and exchanging Bitcoin is not difficult! The key is how you store private keys
rindayle

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:19:00 PM

Of course, the cryptocurrency at first glance podnimaetsa difficult. especially for those who have never been involved with investing.The digital currency market is a very young segment that needs to be studied and studied as it develops very quickly , introducing new modern technologies.I agree that it is difficult to understand the cryptocurrency, but if they continue to study diligently, then in fact there is nothing complicated in understanding how the cryptocurrency works.
Friskaadew

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:34:21 PM

I engaged with young people and layman people in my communities on the quest of exposing them to cryptocurrency. During the period I discovered that they find It so difficult to understand the concepts, they are so much acquainted with fiat currency and traditional ways of making payment transactions.
I will be impress If I can get a valuable ways and methods in making them understand what cryptocurrency is all about and engage them actively.

actually to feel Btc is difficult or not to be understood is to return to each of us, whether we are open people and want to learn about something new, or we shut ourselves off from something new, most lay people still see btc from the side Negative rather than positive, if we give them knowledge about BTC they tend to refuse because they have not been able to accept new things like BTC, moreover it is about money that is very sensitive to certain people.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:45:37 PM

Cryptocurrency in general is difficult to engage on if you don't have the ideal of blockchain before, I have try to explain crypto my some young guys in my community but they don't seem to understand it they still look crypto as scam or mmm.
Yes I believe that it is difficult to understand when you don't have any idea on how you can deal with it and if you don't have any hints and experiences if how can you win it.  We actually have a lot of source of information the only thing you should do is how you can out source a legit link where you can rely on.
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:47:21 PM

Yes I believe that it is difficult to understand when you don't have any idea on how you can deal with it and if you don't have any hints and experiences if how can you win it.  We actually have a lot of source of information the only thing you should do is how you can out source a legit link where you can rely on.
Initially cryptocurrencies are a bit difficult to understand as they are very complex but with time and with use they become very easy to operate.They only require some basic knowledge and internet connection to get operated. Technology is advancing which is making cryptocurrencies simpler day by day so that more and more people can enroll themselves in these cryptocurrencies and earn money through them as they are the money making machine.
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:27:23 PM

Learning new things needs a lot of effort to learned it. If you want others  to understand crypto , you first need to understand it so that you can explain it to them if they ask. At first its really hard specially if your knowledge in crypto is zero but if you really  believe and willing to understand you will do everything just to know it. You might hear some negative reactions about crypto but dont remind them just  focus on what you understand.
cetald

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 07:31:35 PM

People begin to trust cryptocurrency, if they have a successful investment experience. Many continue to believe, even when they lost money. But most people, in case of loss of money, are disappointed in the cryptocurrency market. This comes from the fact that they do not delve into the essence.

eashikde

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:07:09 PM

Understanding cryptocurrency is not difficult, it is difficult to understand the structure of its work and how it rises in price, on which it depends, etc. Many begin to invest after listening to someone, but they have not studied and analyzed the market, thereby investing where they don’t know. I think over time people will begin to understand more.
larrylegend33

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:24:58 PM

I can say big yes and big no! The main thing is easy to tell about the blockchain. Think of decentralising was the best thing to do for all the world business. It would make the companies and the people happy, the price and the terms would be better. And also it would raise the accesability in better way. That's all i can understand about the blockchain system, not anymore.
Emerate

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:29:28 PM

I think that you have to break the concept of cryptocurrency using the things that they are familiar with. Or concept that they are used to.
For example, ICO token sale can be described using the same concept by which companies raise funds from Initial Public Offer (IPO).
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:30:44 PM

I can say big yes and big no! The main thing is easy to tell about the blockchain. Think of decentralising was the best thing to do for all the world business. It would make the companies and the people happy, the price and the terms would be better. And also it would raise the accesability in better way. That's all i can understand about the blockchain system, not anymore.
Crypto is really hard to understand at first but slowly we can understand it through reading or maybe searching for some answer through the question that roaming around our mind. We can really understand crypto in a verry slowly way, I believe that crypto is become more simple if we are going to search some learning first before we do some ways of gaining process.
Arhaan10

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:44:11 PM

In my opinion, this requires dedication and interest if people would really wanted to know more about the btc.

The best thing to do for people to effectively wanted to understand about the subject is that they should personally

do their own research and read a lot.
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:30:21 PM

For beginners it will be difficult to understand crypto, but if they have the will to learn something about crypto, it will make it quick to understand crypto, because crypto is basically not something that is difficult to understand.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
kzozenberg

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:42:25 PM

Beginners find it difficult to understand the cryptocurrency due to the fact that it is very much and it is all different, easier for those people who were at the origins. You need to read and study every coin and delve into its technology to be on a par with the emerging market if you are interested in it.

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: