Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:32:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is cryptocurrency so difficult to understand  (Read 7150 times)
Sithawaka

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:14:54 PM

It is dificult to understand specially who knows nothing so if anyone  describe about cryptocurrencies and there concept most people even amazed how a decentralized currencies can exist because from a traditional perspective it is nearly impossible and many trust fiat currencies because they are controlled by banks and governments so in any situation there is a party to inform but in crypto assets it is different and that is why most don't understand how things work in the crypto world

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arafat222

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:25:46 PM

Cryptocurrency is difficult for some people to understand.  you will have the first study about “Qualities of a good currency”. Then study how all those qualities are digitally fulfilled by bitcoin.
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:27:44 PM

Beginners find it difficult to understand the cryptocurrency due to the fact that it is very much and it is all different, easier for those people who were at the origins. You need to read and study every coin and delve into its technology to be on a par with the emerging market if you are interested in it.
of course everything will be easy if we have the intention, determination and desire to succeed with cryptocurrency. yes such understanding is the most important, and don't be afraid to try it. because by continuing to try then a beginner will know by itself.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:32:33 PM

I engaged with young people and layman people in my communities on the quest of exposing them to cryptocurrency. During the period I discovered that they find It so difficult to understand the concepts, they are so much acquainted with fiat currency and traditional ways of making payment transactions.
I will be impress If I can get a valuable ways and methods in making them understand what cryptocurrency is all about and engage them actively.

It is true that it is difficult to understand the concept of how cryptocurrency for the first time. Maybe it will help if you used a representation of how cryptocurrency works or letting them to see how you done cryptocurrency work. I think that it would help a lot cause people become more focus and able to understand if they see it by themselves rather than hearing it from you.
Papaczed

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:37:19 PM

Beginners find it difficult to understand the cryptocurrency due to the fact that it is very much and it is all different, easier for those people who were at the origins. You need to read and study every coin and delve into its technology to be on a par with the emerging market if you are interested in it.
of course everything will be easy if we have the intention, determination and desire to succeed with cryptocurrency. yes such understanding is the most important, and don't be afraid to try it. because by continuing to try then a beginner will know by itself.

No. Cryptocurrency isn’t that so difficult to understand. With proper resources such as internet together with smartphones and computers anyone could learn cryptocurrency. Of course it is very important because learning is next to earning.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:55:15 PM

The crypto market is quite difficult to understand. Investors in the crypto market must read all the new news about crypto every day. I think only those crypto enthusiasts can well understand the functioning of the market. I am sure that if all countries were to implement a digital coin payment method, everyone would like to know the crypto market. Unfortunately, it's still far away.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
MinSiu

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:08:31 PM

There are some books about crypto and bitcoin, you should find some more sources to learn about crypto. For me, crypto is not difficult to understand, as long as you spend time to learn about it
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:13:24 PM

For beginners it will be difficult to understand crypto, but if they have the will to learn something about crypto, it will make it quick to understand crypto, because crypto is basically not something that is difficult to understand.

Well this will be depending on how will they be using crypto currencies. If they will be just using it for investment, for profit purposes, I don't think you need to understand it far more deeper, you will just study things that is related to it. If you will be making and developing your own crypto, I guess that is where the word 'difficult' comes in especially if you are a beginner into programs and crypto currencies.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
VaryTime

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:15:42 PM

I think this post can help you. People are sharing their opinion about a book about bitcoin. Maybe I would help you to understand more about cryptocurrency
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3511867.0
syntac

Activity: 338

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:16:29 PM

maybe by holding a seminar related to bitcoin, I think they will be better able to understand what movements and benefits can be generated from bitcoin itself. because with us walking alone without anyone guiding or directing about bitcoin, I am sure they will be confused where to go.
washing.machine

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:17:01 PM

Question: The Crypto world is very difficult to understand. Is it possible for a layman to understand all these things?
Answer: All things in the world must have the name 'the first time', and it is very good to invest knowledge in you because this will produce you more money than buying things that are not useful.

The whole purpose of why this forum is created is to build a community where everyone can understand and invest in the complicated world of cryptocurrency.

Cryptocurrency is a virtual representation of every value, be it money or assets, and the underlying technology is called the Blockchain. There are hundreds of coins that solve certain problems or make our lives better. The interesting part about this revolutionary technology is that it will likely have an impact on how we do things in the future, that's why there is so much potential. Especially if you are interested in investing. The returns that you might make are far more significant than any alternative investment out there.

To get the latest guides and news about Cryptocurrency, please visit this forum.
Gurugan

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:19:32 PM

It is difficult for those who don't take it so serious and it is not for the people who don't take anyrisk
ESCN

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:40:27 PM

It is not so difficult compare to my chemistry and matyematics it is so easy to understand if ur concentration is here  this is why the people fell it so difficult
Vincemanam21

Activity: 79

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:56:39 PM

At first I can say that it is very hard to understand, the rules , process, how it works, the logic how  to gain money and also on how will you believe with this kind of work, cryptocurrency is difficult to understand you will struggle, like all ideas and other stuffs it is hard at first. Once you have small knowledge and curiosity thats the time you will keep on searching and exploring.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:01:23 PM

The technical part of the cryptocurrency including the code and the technology, these are really hard to understand. Taking away those codes, cryptocurrency still takes a lot of dedicated time to understand it. This is not as simple as fiat money and/or stocks trading. So, need to allot more time experiencing cryptocurrency if you want to understand this.
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 04:13:07 PM

Truly speaking no, cryptocurrency is very easy if you have a basic knowledge of computer and technology. You know the market trends and fluctuations and then you are a champion in cryptocurrency field.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 04:17:59 PM

It is not much difficult to understand cryptocurrency market nowadays as many educational materials are available online and this forum is a deep sea of knowledge of crypto. Awareness about this market is growing now through all social and print media.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:22:38 PM

It is not much difficult to understand cryptocurrency market nowadays as many educational materials are available online and this forum is a deep sea of knowledge of crypto. Awareness about this market is growing now through all social and print media.
i think that in beginning many experienced difficulties because they did not understand. but if i study, i think i will understand and don't consider cryptocurrency difficult, especially if you use it often

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
JITENDERPAR3

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:24:04 PM

I engaged with young people and layman people in my communities on the quest of exposing them to cryptocurrency. During the period I discovered that they find It so difficult to understand the concepts, they are so much acquainted with fiat currency and traditional ways of making payment transactions.
I will be impress If I can get a valuable ways and methods in making them understand what cryptocurrency is all about and engage them actively.
Cryptocurrency are not that hard to understand but i think that adapting them into your real life is really much essential. A lot of peoples think that understanding bitcoins and cryptocrrencies is not that easy and that does make them away from getting into it
repsol

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:37:55 PM

depending on themselves, they want to learn more about cryptocurrency, because indeed many people do not learn it first what is cyrptocurrency, how many people are interested because they want to make a lot of money, because of lack of understanding so many suffer losses

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                   
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: