Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:17:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH is about to pop!?  (Read 1925 times)
Broure

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:58:41 PM

Ethereum is like bitcoin that will die a hundred of times and then continue to rise again. Ethereum is under development still now. It has more developed plans and implementation.
cryptoherr

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:02:30 PM

If you just have a look at the Chart ethereum has a Pretty bad Status at the Moment. But if you have a look at the fundamental ethereum is by far the most used ico platform !

tinyteapot

Activity: 1161
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:04:16 PM

Ethereum is a very potential and promising coin and it has the potential to rise very high when there is high demand for it and it is gradually recovering now so I will suggest you take your time to buy as much ethereum as you can buy now that it is still low and hold to sell when it is high.
CriptoNata

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:09:10 PM

Perhaps soon ETH will be the top coin number one. So far, bitcoin has become very strong in the first position, and holds a strong lead
tailor.and

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:37:12 PM

Market analyzation sometimes speak out truth but wish it will not be come true for ETH. And wish ETH will rising more again.
jefrystar

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:38:11 PM

Recenly I used to buy some ETH because I think that it's high time for me to buy ETH and there have chance to increase it's market price but if it's happen with ETH that should be very bad for me.
Walter edmond

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:57:18 PM

If many investor used to hold more ETH for future then it's not should be happen with ETH but if it's down again with it's market price it's will be very bad for ETH and it should lost it's popularity as a crypto.
Dilnaz Bota

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:18:30 PM

"ETH is on of the promising crypto recently and it's market was down in the m9iddle of this year and gradually it's rising but really there are some risk to fall down again.
"
Olga Khan

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:19:38 PM

It's not easy to predict somethingh about crypto and ETH is on of the crypto which is more fluctuated and hope it will be do well in future and it's market price will be onb sustainable place.
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:22:59 PM

It's a bad for ETH. This is comparing well with Bitcoin but still undersold and underrated.It need more years to be popular like bitcoin.
It is quite popular though for ICO's and smart contracts adoption but not as well known as bitcoin, its major adoption and history plus its massive community that was established many years ago, well ETH does increase together with bitcoin but it suffers more from bleeding due to its ICO tokens dumping and projects badly reputations either from scam or failed what choices do the investors have? sell it for bitcoin or fiat.
Agaventy

Activity: 218

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:35:28 PM

There is nothing to worry about the price  decreased because prices will increase any time. And I believe the price of ETH may increase at any time. Be patient and have to wait for the right time.
TOYOB BISWAS

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:37:39 PM

I don’t know when the market will rise high, but the price of ethereum decreasing day by day. On the other hand price of bitcoin is increasing. But I think price of ethereum will increase.
kabir ullah

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:39:06 PM

Its not a problem at all. In a few days market will fix itself to normal. Then the price of ethereum will also rise. Don’t worry at all. And bitcoin has its own reputation. No one can overtake it. So don’t compare anything with it.
bitcoindigger71

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:57:14 PM

We have seen both the positive and negative sides of Ethereum this year. We have seen very high and very low both prices. I think it will be dumped more and suddenly will have some pump.
steve_rogers321

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:06:02 PM

I am disappointed till now with the situation of Ethereum. Bitcoin is having some pump and on the other hand Ethereum is continuously being dumped. It's now in below 300 USD which is surprisingly low.
bitfocus741

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:51:24 PM

I am not sure about Ethereum’s pop. It is difficult to say. I think it is rising day by day because everybody wants some of it. Using it in smart contracts by many people will increase the value.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:06:30 PM

There is nothing to worry about the price  decreased because prices will increase any time. And I believe the price of ETH may increase at any time. Be patient and have to wait for the right time.
Do you think it will take 2-3 years for ETH to grow back ? ETH will take a long time to recover because it is still bleeding by the ICO and prices will continue to fall in the near future. There should be a concern for ETH because there is no sign of going up, The market has rebounded strongly last week, I was hoping ETH could go up 350-400$ but it can not even go up 300$. Too sad and fearful

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:08:19 PM

Do not care about the short term price prediction. Because why? Ethereum is created to make a decentralized computer to run decentralized apps so why not wait until everything will be launched? And why selling before we see any progress?

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
alexgreen2018

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:11:37 PM

Yes ethereum has been stable for most part of the last 2-3 months. Looking at the charts and technical analysis it seems a breakout is imminent. So just wait for few more days and you will see.
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:13:55 PM

No worries.
Once bitcoin is pumped then ETH will be dragged with it.
That is how it works right? Or is it just my own observation?

As I have monitored that ETH price I see it leaning over the BTC price which is not a good thing for other since they are trading both vice versa.
But for ETH to Tether traders it will be a lot of gain. Now or later may be the time they will be buying back. Maybe they are just waiting for someone to start the pump.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: