Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:36:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH is about to pop!?  (Read 1925 times)
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 02:06:04 PM

Not advice but just an observation that, say what they will, ETH is so undersold and as soon as bitcoin seems a bit high ETH is waiting down super low to ready to POP. Just look at ETH chart YTD and look at the trend. It speaks for itself!

I cannot personal place what you are trying to describe about the behavioral pattern of Ethereum,the price of ethereum had been down for sometimes now,but i have the hope that nothing remain stagnant for a long time,Ethereum price will definitely recover one day

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:10:38 PM

I see a lot of predictions about ethereum, some say it will rise over time and continue to 5000 usd and some are negative thinking that Ethereum will be destroyed and disappear, everyone is free to argue, anything becomes evidence, charts, history and others but none has proven that this is a fact, all is just a fiction theory because everything has not happened. If a fiction is better if it's beautiful, so why should we have negative thoughts, I just think positively about Ethereum even though it also include as a fiction

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:16:39 PM

I do not see the chart for ETH speak for itself. If one does only know why the reason for ETH to drop that low then probably you can't say those things about popping out.

The reason is very simple. It was expected that ETH will going to fall because we know the trend about bitcoin market price bull run. Thus, the investors who hold ETH converted it to bitcoin for good to gain market price increase in the near future. As investors leaving ETH, the market price for ETH falls down.

Anyway, there will be time for ETH to go high again. Maybe not now but for sure it will go high because most of the coins in the market are being paired with ETH or most of the ICO's are ETH platform base.

anume123

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:34:58 PM

I don't think so if ethereum will continue being a pop someday.Because the price of ethereum is not already being a cheap like a 10$ to buy and fighting for what is the price of ethereum now.

Babyjamz3026

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:36:15 PM

Eth seems to me as well oversold and all indicators are showing rebounce.
I am going to increase my bag with eth.
Charts look potential for a big jump
RamoneA02

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:23:24 PM

Not this!  Undecided I invest my eth in 333eth v2 and I think everything will be ok

leather dining chairs (http://www.furnishinghomes.co.uk/dining-chairs.html)
dressers (http://www.furnishinghomes.co.uk/dressers.html)
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:25:51 PM

Hahaha... 2 months later and we are.... down  Shocked

I love seeing these "Newbie" posts giving out trading advice... idk man, ETH already 'poped' last year... Went from $10 - $1k. It's hard to expect much to happen right now  Cool

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:28:10 PM

I disagree. Ethereum continues to go down and everytime it tries to recover, it will go back down again. I am not sure why but I can assume that investors are in the dumping mode. By the time they see Ethereum recovers, they immediately sell their coin. Maybe this will be fixed. Once Ethereum reached $150 USD, I think that is the only time it will increase its demand and can increase around $250 and stay there for a while.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:28:47 PM

It's hard to talk about something you can't imagine at all, why? Because no one can say for sure when exactly the Bitcoin trend will be changed? Everyone was waiting for a turning point in late October, now is the time, but nothing happens.
agatha90

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:44:49 PM

is that pop? I don't know that term yet. Not only eth has decreased, almost all altcoins have dropped to this day.
RamoneA02

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:38:56 PM

The only thing that keeps ethereum alive is projects like ETH Revolution  Grin

leather dining chairs (http://www.furnishinghomes.co.uk/dining-chairs.html)
dressers (http://www.furnishinghomes.co.uk/dressers.html)
tmskcimen

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:44:24 PM

Ethereum is the best projects many people believe in ethereum technology but now it's third cryptocurrency in coinmarketcap now it's price is too low because at the dull situation eth performance is very bad it's price is declined too much although ethereum has good potential it will recover again.
youcansee

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:48:38 PM

Not advice but just an observation that, say what they will, ETH is so undersold and as soon as bitcoin seems a bit high ETH is waiting down super low to ready to POP. Just look at ETH chart YTD and look at the trend. It speaks for itself!

I cannot personal place what you are trying to describe about the behavioral pattern of Ethereum,the price of ethereum had been down for sometimes now,but i have the hope that nothing remain stagnant for a long time,Ethereum price will definitely recover one day
indeed this is the way of investment, which we do not understand when it will begin to rise in price. but we can start by investing in the lowest price, until the bull will pump the market

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
greg458

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:55:14 PM

This is very true !! ETH is increasingly dumping, this makes my head dizzy
the crypto market is getting worse
I just hope, hopefully in 2019, the price of bitcoin / altcoin will pump again like in 2017
chikucrypto

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 04:01:37 PM

At this time it is right but in near future ETH can recover itself because it has large number of volume and people really trust very much.
okanciftci74

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:45:25 PM

Ethereum has a lot of supporters around the world because they are using its platform. However, ethereum has been defeated by xrp in second place in terms of marketcap. Lets see how will ethereum comeback on second place.
snykutlug

Merit: 17

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:49:58 PM

In my opinion, Ethereum is the second best coin after Bitcoin. Yes, maximum crypto lover love BTC and ETH. I am ETH lover and hoding ETH from the first join in Crypto. I basically trade in ETH pair. So, i am with ETH and will be with this untill i left trade ETH pair but it's possibility is less.
Stella_btc

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 11:40:18 AM

I think the price fluctuations are not from ethereum coins, but a lot of coin cryptocurrency has fluctuated, which in turn makes ethereum prices have unstable price movements.Just hold it mate because bull run is not coming if the bull run come try to sell some of your eth. It's better to hold right now because the market is very low we should buy or hold right now because our invest don't have profit yet so we gonna lose if we let go our holdings right now.
prasad87

Activity: 242
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 11:42:49 AM

If anything, if you look long-term it is oversold. Most scammy ICO-s already sold everything they have and new ones aren't getting as much money. So the worst period for Ether is over.
But looking short-term my TA agrees with what you're saying, there's probably going to be a dump. Even shortly before the fork, or immediately afterwards.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
Uju4real
Copper Member

Activity: 349

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 11:47:34 AM

Eth is undoubtedly going to pump which almost everyone is looking forward but the way it dumped i think it will really take a while for the pump to happen

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: