Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:16:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Platio Smart Banking Ecosystem - solving the crypto world's challenges  (Read 23011 times)
hoanghai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:39:46 PM

How many people have invested in this bank? I think you should expand the project and promote more because the number of people who know this smart bank is low, I think it can not grow your people. Where can I watch the news on this project?

The team is strong and has vast experience.
Since it’s a closed invite-only stage, this information is not disclosed at the moment. PLATIO Team is planning to disclose collected amount of the Private Pre-Sale after the end of Private Pre-Sale round. You can watch news on facebook page and twitter of Platio
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NDX-AKA

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:23:58 AM

How many people have invested in this bank? I think you should expand the project and promote more because the number of people who know this smart bank is low, I think it can not grow your people. Where can I watch the news on this project?

Since it’s a closed invite-only stage, this information is not disclosed at the moment. PLATIO Team is planning to disclose collected amount of the Private Pre-Sale after the end of Private Pre-Sale round. You can watch news on facebook page and twitter of Platio
with this being one of the very good points for the progress of this project in the future, because it has an experienced team of course they had a lot of ideas and strategies that are more interesting to be able to attract the attention of many investors.
PLATIO

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 06:56:56 PM

2 hour meeting at Ripple headquarter.
Honored and happy to have such a great company among our partners!

https://www.facebook.com/platio.io/
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:16:42 AM

with this being one of the very good points for the progress of this project in the future, because it has an experienced team of course they had a lot of ideas and strategies that are more interesting to be able to attract the attention of many investors.
I also see that this project has a reliable and experienced team and I believe that there will be more support for this project in the future.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
HubrisOne
Copper Member

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:20:26 AM

It is inconvenient to keep a specific card for Bitcoin and another for Ethereum or for every other cryptocurrency asset.

I completely agree, this is becoming a problem and I think it is time for the market to consolidate. Hubrione.com may interest you.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032603.0
ardcts

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:08:43 PM

This project platio has an attractive solution for the crypto world, although the softcap set by the dev Platio for the current condition is quite large, but the public presale period will still open in October. So the team has time to introduce the project more. Hopefully it can be realized well.
critolika

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:44:31 AM

This project platio has an attractive solution for the crypto world, although the softcap set by the dev Platio for the current condition is quite large, but the public presale period will still open in October. So the team has time to introduce the project more. Hopefully it can be realized well.
a project that does indeed have a very good prospect for the future, let alone the project is managed by a professional team, which of course they will prepare everything very well so that his later sales can run smoothly and could attract the attention of many investors.
Planton

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:45:48 AM

I believe that the team involved here will always try their best for this project so that in the future the project can achieve success and the team will provide more strategies for this project so that the project will be able to compete with other projects, keep up and be optimistic that the project will be successful for the future.
Shishir99

Activity: 644
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 05:32:44 AM

I agree with you platio is working with a very exciting sector.Platio's ICO end date has been changed.Now ICO will be closed at 9 December.It is a very long ICO period and i hope it will raise a very good amount of money by that time.
suhadi88

Activity: 616

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:28:17 AM

I agree with you platio is working with a very exciting sector.Platio's ICO end date has been changed.Now ICO will be closed at 9 December.It is a very long ICO period and i hope it will raise a very good amount of money by that time.
a big project that does have the potential to be successful later. and so far I see support and good comments about the project grew a lot, hopefully this can make all the team much more eager again to develop his project.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
brother3

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:59:52 AM

Platio make a splash in Singapore
https://medium.com/@platio/platio-make-a-splash-in-singapore-78a983ac412b

Platio just returned from the Consensus conference in Singapore, one of the biggest events on the international Blockchain calendar. Just like at the World Blockchain Forum in London, the Platio message found a warm welcome from an audience hungry for crypto-friendly banking.
The Platio team was out in force and included our CEO Dima Okhrimchuk and CFO Irina Berkon along with our new advisor Early Boykins III. Over to Irina to tell you all how it went!

1Bullion

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:48:33 AM

I support this concept of the idea, because I see the usefulness of this platform due to the reliable management of digital assets. If the team provides us with a convenient and safe management of digital Finance, I think we will eventually be able to see successfully developing and most importantly profitable business of the company Platio.

|||  EverLife.AI  ||| 
  |||  Preserve your Legacy on the BlockChain  ||| 
  |||  Your Immutable AI Avatar on the Blockchain that preserves your legacy  ||| 

●  Facebook  ●  Twitter ●  Telegram  ●  ANN  ●
UstadSoleh

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:37:25 PM

I support this concept of the idea, because I see the usefulness of this platform due to the reliable management of digital assets. If the team provides us with a convenient and safe management of digital Finance, I think we will eventually be able to see successfully developing and most importantly profitable business of the company Platio.
This is a project that is very worth it to gain much support, because the project has a goal that is very useful and very nice to be developed in the future. However, although the concept offered very nice but it all must also be balanced with hard work and cooperation from all people involved in this project.

Aura689

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:25:28 PM

This is a project that is very worth it to gain much support, because the project has a goal that is very useful and very nice to be developed in the future. However, although the concept offered very nice but it all must also be balanced with hard work and cooperation from all people involved in this project.
really sir. This Platio project is very valuable to be developed for the advancement of the crypto world in the future. a very intelligent ecosystem banking project that can solve challenges in the crypto world. the development team must fight and work hard for the achievement of this Platio success.

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
critolika

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:42:31 AM

really sir. This Platio project is very valuable to be developed for the advancement of the crypto world in the future. a very intelligent ecosystem banking project that can solve challenges in the crypto world. the development team must fight and work hard for the achievement of this Platio success.
a project that does indeed have a very good prospect. and I think no need to hesitate, will certainly be a lot of people who provide support to the project. and I also believe that all teams will definitely always working hard and maintaining the cohesiveness of the team very well until the expected success can be achieved.
givary

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:37:04 AM

a project that does indeed have a very good prospect. and I think no need to hesitate, will certainly be a lot of people who provide support to the project. and I also believe that all teams will definitely always working hard and maintaining the cohesiveness of the team very well until the expected success can be achieved.
with support and positive responses to this project it will certainly make it easier for this project to achieve success, and the team will certainly be more enthusiastic and compact in developing this project, hopefully all that is expected from this project can be realized successfully.
agan husaeni

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:34:28 PM

I dont know why, i really interseted with this project, i know many project like this before, but you have a different way, in a simpler way, that is easier to understand. This , will be successful in the future. When this project grows, I hope this project will remain the same as the concept
Vivzi

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:28:13 PM

Platio Smart Banking is able to make cryptocurrency a common payment method! You already have cooperation with major partners?

= https: //dclinic.io/]  dClinic.io [/ b] ║ Кoмплeкcнaя экocиcтeмa здpaвooxpaнeния, иcпoльзyeмaя Blockchain
Tonisim

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:58:51 AM

Platio speach at the World Blockchain Forum in London
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GM8Os-R_vcA
As you may know, Platio was one of three winners in the ICO pitch competition at the World Blockchain Forum in London
hoanghai

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:58:10 PM

Platio platform does not collect fees for purchasing tokens. The only fee is for confirmation of transaction in remitted crypto currency blockchain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: