Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:41:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I wish! I wish!! I wish!!! Stop always wishing You bought Bitcoin in 2009.  (Read 2593 times)
phelbaby

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:37:07 AM

For sure 2009 will never be here again and bitcoin price will never go back to 0.01$. We just need to start from were we have meet the market and move on and one day someone else will wish to buy bitcoin at the price in which we have bought.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jingjess

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:37:20 AM

You can't go back to the past so stop regretting, if you really want to make some profits in bitcoin then it's not to late to invest,buy bitcoin now while the price is still at $7000.

Benjamin353White

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:44:10 AM

Bitcoin’s up but I still feel sad Sad This is taking too long, Last year it was a bitcoin train, you turn around and it's up 1k. Lips sealed

Vanessahardy87

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:55:18 AM

Bitcoin’s up but I still feel sad Sad This is taking too long, Last year it was a bitcoin train, you turn around and it's up 1k. Lips sealed

Your comment makes absolutely no sense at all. The last peak was Dec of 2017. BEFORE THAT, the last peak was Dec of 2013. So the peak bagholders of Dec 2013 had to wait 4 YEARS for the next peak. They also had to wait 3 years and 2 months to get back in the black. Why don't you do yourself a favor, and just stop. It's only been 9 months. Seriously. Just. Stop.

thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:58:19 AM

bitcoin is not for anyone who is not ready to make crazy decisions if you continue wishing you buy without making that decision come to reality I doubt if you will ever maket it. All these crazy rich men throughout the world today at one point make crazy decisions. the point is that you will never make it if you aint ready to take the risk. forget about the fear because that will always be there. many people that complain today about bitcoin dump and rush to sell their asset will at one point wish in the future that shouldnt have sold their coin
Keeping Up

Activity: 230
Merit: 22

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 06:58:29 AM

Wake up! Come to reality. This is 2018, yet you still wish you bought Bitcoin below $0.01 in 2009. The truth is that you will never be in the year 2009 again till you die, and Bitcoin will never be below $0.01 again. You just have to focus on today and the future. I am also sure even in future when Bitcoin would have reached a far more higher price hopefully, People will still wish they bought at least in 2018. So therefore, be grateful to whoever introduced you to Bitcoin today, and also accept that you joined cryptocurrency or Bitcoin at a time your creator wanted you to. Make the most of it now.

exactly...
people should now realized that by telling they should have bought bitcoin on the early is not gonna materialize anymore.
we must now all face the present and be courageous in every decisions we make.
who knows that by the year 2020, people will tell that they should have bought back in 2018.
Cheesy

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction   
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine       
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch     
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:05:38 AM

Wake up! Come to reality. This is 2018, yet you still wish you bought Bitcoin below $0.01 in 2009. The truth is that you will never be in the year 2009 again till you die, and Bitcoin will never be below $0.01 again. You just have to focus on today and the future. I am also sure even in future when Bitcoin would have reached a far more higher price hopefully, People will still wish they bought at least in 2018. So therefore, be grateful to whoever introduced you to Bitcoin today, and also accept that you joined cryptocurrency or Bitcoin at a time your creator wanted you to. Make the most of it now.

exactly...
people should now realized that by telling they should have bought bitcoin on the early is not gonna materialize anymore.
we must now all face the present and be courageous in every decisions we make.
who knows that by the year 2020, people will tell that they should have bought back in 2018.
Cheesy

Well you cant easily blame those people and if im not mistakin , you guys do also wanted it to happen . thats not bad to dream of those moments because all of us do always wanted to get rich .  its not only about crypto but many of us do also want to travel back on the past because we want to fix change or fix something .

But past is past and we can do nothing about it,  the only thing that we can do for now is to face the reality and decide wisely so that you wont regret anything when the time comes .
Owee1989

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:08:35 AM

Bitcoin is always as a market leader. It is passed a best time right now in future it price will increase more. I wish I can invest a lot of money for it. I think it give more things in future.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:06:49 AM

I'm confused with your statement here. Perhaps you meant that bitcoin is going strong at the current price but you are sad because its not hitting all-time-high just like year. You need to change your perception because the price is based on a lot of factors and it won't go on a parabolic rise. Well I'm making the most of my time in crypto and I saved enough and wait till the price goes on another massive bull run. It might not be in 2018, though but I'm willing to stay around. And just like what the OP is saying, we should be focus on the future and move forward, no need to cry over a spilled milk.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
PickwickRock

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:09:53 AM

People are always demanding. They always demands more. It’s a natural habit. They will always demand or regret about this and do not take any actions.
roueen

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:37:30 AM

Some people will always regret about this. you should not give focus on them. Do your own job. It will help you. And may be you wont have to regret for this ever.
daedalus8

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:40:11 AM

Yep,good if those who often say so maybe we should give him a time machine so they don't regret it

‗/‾‾\__   ☆☆☆TrustedCar Flex ☆☆☆  __/‾‾\‗
╘Θ══Θ.╛ https://ico.trustedcars.com╘.Θ══Θ╛
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:45:19 AM

The fact that always happens to someone who intends to invest in bitcoin. They always ask when the best time to buy bitcoin? it's classic question. Time by time the price of bitcoin will change, not always the price of bitcoin will increase and not always the price of bitcoin will decrease. Between the decrease and increase in the price of bitcoin actually one can get profit if he knows where the price will move. It has become a greedy human nature, they always regret what has happened and they do not want to learn from the mistakes he made.
yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 08:46:31 AM

a good idea when we still hope to go back and buy bitcoin as much as we can, but time will continue and we only have time for today and then. so if you want to invest now is the time, what coins should you invest? see and observe because you will know which one to choose
glaccief

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:54:41 AM

First of all, buying bitcoin in 2009 and holding it to 2018 is literally funny. Some people will always regret about this. Don’t listen to them. Do your own job. Just listen to your heart.
Jerrycryptofield

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:26:26 AM

Most of the people do the same. they either wish or regret befor taking actiong too much.I think and beliefe that, one should not losing time wishing so much before invest. Bitcoin investment project undoubtedly a amrket where investor can easily be profited.
nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:03:22 PM

Nobody really knows what's going to happen to bitcoin wayback in 2009. Glorious are those people who bought bitcoin below 1$ and able to hold it until now. Imagine having a voluminous amount of bitcoin and sell them all today. That's really a very big amount of money.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Shadesofglory

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:16:48 PM

Actions they say speak louder than words. Where we have some people still sitting down and complaining up and down, some are already taking the Bulls by the horns even in this prices crises by investing in Bitcoin. When the price appreciates, the same set of people saying they wish would still be saying again. Quit the talk and act. The price we see today could pale in comparison to what it is to come, we should not be saying I wish again. No doubt, the price isn't cool, investing with the right amount is key.
Theyetion

Activity: 145

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:17:19 PM

we know if can help yourself nobody will help you so here thing are also same,  if you only demand for the best you will not get the best we have be active for that but yes the main part has to play by the authority  but our support is also needed for that
elemosho.crypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:06:37 PM

I believe that bitcoin will grow more. Because the present situation is more better that the other situation of all time. I wish I will hold more bitcoin in future. The market condition is pretty impressive so I have a lot of hope about this coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: