Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:16:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I wish! I wish!! I wish!!! Stop always wishing You bought Bitcoin in 2009.  (Read 2596 times)
Airbuxf

Activity: 257
Merit: 32

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:12:10 PM

The fact is you can make the same amount of money as if you bought Bitcoin in 2009, if you will invest wisely and work hard for your prosperity. Wishing and regreting are excuses for weak people.
brooklynian

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:17:36 PM

Stop wishing but take action now. Otherwise you will continue to regret not being a part of this cryptocurrency revolution. Stop bothering yourself with the past because what you failed to do then cannot be reversed but you are still fortunate that you can be part of it.
Calligiato

Activity: 137

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 08:22:04 PM

The Market is testing lows novadays...You might regret not buying on these prices in future...
Amokomowo2005

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 08:31:29 PM

So many i wish as if they can even hold till now when they bought at cheaper price, most of them must have sold even when btc increased with above 50% ,if you ask them to buy altcoins too now, they wont buy low.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
Jyominall

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:14:56 PM

I agree with you! People truly obsessed by their past and bitcoin. And I think, they should be happy that can get money of cryptocurrencies today
javadsalehi

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:16:15 PM

There are many people know bitcoin since 2 or 3 years ago. They are still wishing they had bought bitcoin at 2009. They had missed many opportunities in these 2 or 3 years. The best think any one can do is take a action right now. There are many opportunities.
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1189

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:36:09 PM

Nobody really knows what's going to happen to bitcoin wayback in 2009. Glorious are those people who bought bitcoin below 1$ and able to hold it until now. Imagine having a voluminous amount of bitcoin and sell them all today. That's really a very big amount of money.
Maybe it is true, but maybe if it happen to us, when we see price in 2014 some of us might already sell our coins because increase more than 100% is already big for many people. And no need to regret because we know bitcoin just now.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Humne1965

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:45:27 AM

I don't think wish for something is for having that,  you have to work hard for get this,  and we are tried of hearing the demands cause without the investors support it will impossible for the users to handle everything on their own
RandyGamage

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:33:22 AM

I am not worrying because I never knew bitcoin by that time. so i don't feel guilty. but in recent past I felt guilty when I didnt buy NEO when it was at $5  Wink what to do? we shouldn't worry about the past. must focus on the future.
Fmradio98

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:12:11 PM

As a person we are constantly stuck in the past in light of the fact that it introduced a few points of interest overlooking that the present has its own preferences. The market cost of bitcoin currently shouldn't debilitate you from getting some bitcoin. Openings are accessible throughout the day for us to make a move for the present day exercises. All we have to know is to comprehend the market patterns of bitcoin change
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 714

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:42:58 PM

In late December when bitcoin prices were at around $15,000 people be like "I wish I bought bitcoin when it was still at the $6000-9000 range!"

Now here we are at $7000 and now some people want sub $5000. Oh well.
Those people are time wasters, there are always lamenting an opportunity that they did not took after the fact, it is very easy to see at which point you should have bought your coins once a lot of time has passed, but it's really difficult to know at which point you need to buy if you are really trying to earn money with your decisions, the people that you're talking about just love complaining more than they love making money.

And even if a price of 5000 appeared then they will want to have a price of 4000, the price is never going to be low enough for them and if it was then they are going to be afraid to buy bitcoin because now they will think that the price will crash to zero.
jpnl0005

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:59:31 PM

i wish is something that has always been said by people that like considering the yesterdays. when opportunities come and you are not able to take advantage of it, it is best you allow it walk by and pray and hope and also prepare for the newer opportunity that is about to present it self
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:29:24 AM

We should facing the reality that we are now living in 2018. But i think its normal for anybody dreaming if they bought bitcoin at time. But right now its good time for buying bitcoin too because bitcoin price much cheaper that ATH
Phil315

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:37:45 AM

This is what almost all of us who joined Bitcoin today are guilty of doing. We should just start encouraging ourselves to put the past behind and focus on the future.
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:21:58 PM

That's already part of the past. A misopportunity for other people who already know bitcoin during that time and misopportunity for others too who missed that chance of knowing bitcoin. It's time to move on and i know it's not yet too late to join the party.

hardhouseinc

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 02:55:00 PM

If you don't buy today then in few years you will continue to say I wish I bought in 2018. I didn't invest in 2009 and I don't regret it. I am glad I had the chance to invest nowadays

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:33:55 PM

Wake up! Come to reality. This is 2018, yet you still wish you bought Bitcoin below $0.01 in 2009. The truth is that you will never be in the year 2009 again till you die, and Bitcoin will never be below $0.01 again. You just have to focus on today and the future. I am also sure even in future when Bitcoin would have reached a far more higher price hopefully, People will still wish they bought at least in 2018. So therefore, be grateful to whoever introduced you to Bitcoin today, and also accept that you joined cryptocurrency or Bitcoin at a time your creator wanted you to. Make the most of it now.

I couldn't agree more. There is no point in wishing that you bought bitcoin way back 2009 for a reason that time will not go back and we cannot undo the history. It is more appropriate and the best way to focus on today and future becasue focusing in that will lead you to the income or profit you desire rather than regreting the things you should do. The year now is 2018, if you can't get over in 2009 there is a lot more opportunity in the present and next years so start investing and building now so that you won't have regrets later on.

AllCryptoplus

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:47:12 AM

Wake up! Come to reality. This is 2018, yet you still wish you bought Bitcoin below $0.01 in 2009. The truth is that you will never be in the year 2009 again till you die, and Bitcoin will never be below $0.01 again. You just have to focus on today and the future. I am also sure even in future when Bitcoin would have reached a far more higher price hopefully, People will still wish they bought at least in 2018. So therefore, be grateful to whoever introduced you to Bitcoin today, and also accept that you joined cryptocurrency or Bitcoin at a time your creator wanted you to. Make the most of it now.
Lol. You cannot actually take the word I wish from people. They will always be wishing they had done this or that without focusing on the next available opportunity. When it eludes them again, they immediately start another round of wishing.
Sutters Mill

Activity: 976
Merit: 575

Cryptophile at large

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:53:12 AM

Wishing things like this is a pretty naive outlook. If you had any wishes why would it be to go back and merely just buy bitcoin. Why not go back and invent bitcoin, or Microsoft or Facebook etc or buy every winning lottery ticket you could. I get why people regret these things as they feel like they've missed out on an easy and reachable way they could have got insanely rich very quick, but instead of dwelling on the past just look to the future and try spot the next new big thing. That is obviously never as easy as it sounds but it wasn't for those who choose to get involved with bitcoin back when they did and hindsight is always 20-20.
Nanagyasi

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:23:18 AM

This is the absolute truth. The time is now and I see every time as a good time to buy btc. The market has shown a great sign that it is cyclical in nature and so I don't see the point wishing you had joined in 2009.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: