Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:51:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵 [ANN] 🔵 MPG - REAL ESTATE BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION 🔵  (Read 52464 times)
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 06:51:01 AM

Aside from being the first real estate in blockchain according to you, is there any different feature this project intends to offer the crypto community and general public that other project haven't offered already? Thanks
The Dominium platform is built on an Ardor childchain which evolved from the time-tested Nxt blockchain. The Dominium childchain decentralises the trade of assets and places rental agreements, purchase agreements, property management tasks and more on the blockchain. Dominium will obtain the required regulatory licenses to allow standardised legal templates for property funding to be created. This allows companies to create regulatory compliant assets, which can be purchased by the Dominium account holders. As the assets are created on the blockchain they will of course be 100% transparent and liquid. Moreover, Dominium is underwritten by a portfolio of property assets generating an income and ensuring the future development and maintenance of the platform.
Also we will use buy-back and token burn programs in order to stabilize or increase DOM token value.
It seems to me that this statement is controversial. This is especially true for blockchains like Ardor (with small liquidity). How do you plan to provide liquidity at the first period?

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
blogunjuses

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 09:26:59 AM

As I can see, the team carries out its plan very efficiently and adheres to the terms specified in the roadmap. So I think there will be great prospects for token holders in the future.
What exactly are the prospects opening up for token holders in the future?

I read that early next year the team is preparing excellent conditions for token holders. But still need to wait for the details.
markoza

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 09:38:57 AM

I would like to know the terms and conditions for token holders after the completion of the trading contests if possible.

I think you can find some details in the article.
https://medium.com/maxpropertygroup/mpg-announces-phase-ii-of-token-offering-via-trading-competitions-b00e4e16f9f6
RippleReaper

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 09:40:30 AM

As I can see, the team carries out its plan very efficiently and adheres to the terms specified in the roadmap. So I think there will be great prospects for token holders in the future.

EARN MPG
After the BUY bonus has been paid out, you will have the chance to EARN MPG
HOLD the bought MPG for 1 month and earn 5%
HOLD the bought MPG for 2 months and earn 10%
HOLD the bought MPG for 3 months and earn 15%
HOLD the bought MPG for 4 months and earn 20%
HOLD the bought MPG for 5 months and earn 25%
HOLD the bought MPG for 6 months and earn 30%
HOLD the bought MPG for 7 months and earn 35%
HOLD the bought MPG for 8 months and earn 40%
HOLD the bought MPG for 9 months and earn 45%
HOLD the bought MPG for 10 months and earn 50%
HOLD the bought MPG for 11 months and earn 55%
HOLD the bought MPG for 12 months and earn 60%
Conditions:
Program starts on 15th of January 2020
Bonuses will be paid out upon request or after the full 12 months
dentoterde

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 11:01:41 AM

I think you can find more information in the project article about this period.
https://medium.com/maxpropertygroup/mpg-announces-phase-ii-of-token-offering-via-trading-competitions-b00e4e16f9f6
febryanzaputra

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 11:50:56 AM

I read about the extra bonuses. There are excellent storage prospects for large investors. Let's see how this will affect the liquidity of the token.
Coinyspace.bounty
Copper Member

Activity: 121

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2019, 02:39:22 PM

Aside from being the first real estate in blockchain according to you, is there any different feature this project intends to offer the crypto community and general public that other project haven't offered already? Thanks
The Dominium platform is built on an Ardor childchain which evolved from the time-tested Nxt blockchain. The Dominium childchain decentralises the trade of assets and places rental agreements, purchase agreements, property management tasks and more on the blockchain. Dominium will obtain the required regulatory licenses to allow standardised legal templates for property funding to be created. This allows companies to create regulatory compliant assets, which can be purchased by the Dominium account holders. As the assets are created on the blockchain they will of course be 100% transparent and liquid. Moreover, Dominium is underwritten by a portfolio of property assets generating an income and ensuring the future development and maintenance of the platform.
Also we will use buy-back and token burn programs in order to stabilize or increase DOM token value.
It seems to me that this statement is controversial. This is especially true for blockchains like Ardor (with small liquidity). How do you plan to provide liquidity at the first period?

Liqidity is the biggest problem of many peojects. There are too many cryptocurrency projects. That investors will pay attention to the project it is necessary to be better then the others.

CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 04:41:30 PM

~
EARN MPG
Conditions:
For each month of holding add 5% - this is a good profit. Are you sure of success in advance? What will provide such large payments?

wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1710

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2019, 04:51:30 PM

For each month of holding add 5% - this is a good profit. Are you sure of success in advance? What will provide such large payments?

Exactly, we have already seen projects which offered crazy % amounts per month and ended up very bad.

I don't mention the names of these projects on purpose to not start a stupid discussion and to avoid to compare them because it is irrelevant.

The most important question is: from where the team will get all these tokens to be able to pay such high monthly rates?

Or is this only an advertising and these rates will be changed just after the start of the bonus round? Like in many projects before also.

upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2019, 06:35:05 AM

I read that early next year the team is preparing excellent conditions for token holders. But still need to wait for the details.
Yes, the details will be very helpful. This will help many quickly decide.

DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 08:45:02 AM

This projects has a history and a big trading volumes. It mean that MPG interests investors if tokens of the project are actively traded on exchange.
In the cryptocurrency market, we do not always see reality. A team can hire a market maker who will trade on several exchanges. At the same time, there are no other traders who are really interested in trading.

Karan117

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 10:40:10 AM

EARN MPG
Conditions:

The offer for investors is good, and I hope that the platform will be able to provide such a high profit for those who will help ensure the growth of the token liquidity.
AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 537
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 06:34:33 AM

I agree that the most important think that market will really grow on useful technologies but not on speculations and expectations.
The fact is that the market cannot grow on speculation. Temporary pumps cannot be called growth, since the market will be exhausted within several P&D cycles. The very concept of growth involves development, progress.

upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2019, 06:41:03 AM

I have always wanted to be able to invest in European real estate. In my opinion this is a very profitable offer for crypto investors.
For many investors this type of investment is very attractive, so you are not alone in your opinions.

ezystayz
Copper Member

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 08:37:33 AM

I agree that the most important think that market will really grow on useful technologies but not on speculations and expectations.
The fact is that the market cannot grow on speculation. Temporary pumps cannot be called growth, since the market will be exhausted within several P&D cycles. The very concept of growth involves development, progress.

I agree that speculation gives nothing useful for people and society. But speculations attracts a lot of people.
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 11:46:23 AM

Exactly, we have already seen projects which offered crazy % amounts per month and ended up very bad.

I don't mention the names of these projects on purpose to not start a stupid discussion and to avoid to compare them because it is irrelevant.

The most important question is: from where the team will get all these tokens to be able to pay such high monthly rates?

Or is this only an advertising and these rates will be changed just after the start of the bonus round? Like in many projects before also.

Yes, they will definitely change it. Just in time for the end of the first month;)

CryptoFlowers
Copper Member

Activity: 145

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 12:36:49 PM

Yes, they will definitely change it. Just in time for the end of the first month;)

As I understand the rates must depends from the profit of the platform. It is difficult to constantly work with the same rates.
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2019, 12:54:22 PM

I think so because if not, then I would like to hear an explanation from where the team will take so much MPG to pay for this?

Especially, if concurrence doesn't sleep and Atlant project is almost ready. They are showing their MVP today at the Host conference in London and will start it very soon.

I think Atlant is the biggest competitor for the MPG project and it is worth to know how far they are and despite the bad market conditions in last years all the time they were developing their platforms and I have to say that they did an impressive work.

I am in both projects from the beginning and always thought that MPG is much better developed and a lot further in the roadmap than Atlant, today I am not so sure anymore.

AndYou

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

sdfsdffd

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 04:19:38 PM

I have always wanted to be able to invest in European real estate. In my opinion this is a very profitable offer for crypto investors.
For many investors this type of investment is very attractive, so you are not alone in your opinions.

Could you explain why this project is very attractive to you? A lot of information about this project and this strange application on top of the topic.
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2019, 06:09:50 PM

Could you explain why this project is very attractive to you?...

I see you are still a new member so I will explain something.

This post you answered is published by bumping service bot and of course, there is no value at all in it.

From some time this thread is on a Spambusters [CLUB] The SpamBusters! Busting rule-breakers for more than a year. suspicious thread list and monitored by moderators or spam hunters like me and frequently all spammy posts are deleted and involved members nuked or banned.

I advise you to look always at the rank of the member when you read his posts. When you see only newbies in the thread talking to each other or asking the same stupid questions about exchanges, development progress or praising the project, then you can assume is a bumping service or the thread is abandoned by the OP and turned into a spam contest. It would be great to not answer to such posts at all, only report them using the report button.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: