Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:42:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵 [ANN] 🔵 MPG - REAL ESTATE BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION 🔵  (Read 52463 times)
aqseobutti

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 02:55:52 PM

I think there are many promising investment projects in Europe that can be attractive to investors, but it is important that the platform team can conduct a qualitative selection, this will allow to maintain an excellent reputation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tnisbayfunlie

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 09:24:42 AM

I think there are many promising investment projects in Europe that can be attractive to investors, but it is important that the platform team can conduct a qualitative selection, this will allow to maintain an excellent reputation.

All customers the platform must provide documentation of due diligence to start the registration of your asset. And I think the MPG experts will be able to do a check on them.
kntolluh

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 09:45:52 AM

I would like to know what features of the platform may be affected by the lack of an “EU-Passport " license. Is this a prerequisite for the development of the project?

I think that each of the stages of the road map is important for the success of the project, because these steps bring the platform closer to maximum success in the real estate market .
aqseobutti

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 10:07:25 AM

MPG Trading Competition - Did you win €1,000?

Dear MPG Community,

The MPG trading competitions have concluded, with the winners to be announced as soon as the participating exchanges confirm the traders with the highest volumes. First prize winners will receive a property bond to the value of €1,000. It could be you...

We do of course have more news too!

MPG to MPGS Conversions

Max Crowdfund users who purchased MPG tokens as part of the pre-ITO and ITO and have requested their tokens to be exchanged for MPGS are now starting to be converted. IMPORTANT: Please ensure you have achieved the required clearance level on Max Crowdfund, which is Clearance Level 2 for Europeans and Clearance Level 3 for Non-Europeans.

For full details click here.

Max Property Group Equity Round

The MPG equity round has now been published on the Angel Investment Network and on the Max Crowdfund website. To download the investment documents from Max Crowdfund, account holders must pass KYC Clearance Level 2 (Clearance Level 3 for citizens outside of Europe).

EU Crowdfunding Legislation

On 16 October 2019, the Council of the EU (Council) published a note (dated 15 October 2019) from the General Secretariat of the Council to the Delegations. Industry professionals predict crowdfunding legislation will be finalised by the end of the year.

Read the full article here.

Best regards,
Mark Lloyd
CEO

I would like to know more about EU Crowdfunding Legislation but the link is not active to download. Can you update it?
Yaha1998

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 10:26:22 AM

Can you tell us what time is allotted for converting the MPG to MPGS token? And how in the future will I be able to sell these shares?

As a rule, such issues are discussed with representatives of the company of the owner of the shares. And I think it would be convenient to place the MPGSsales feature on the platform.
tnisbayfunlie

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 10:49:10 AM

The platform offered good projects.I think that MPGUK will be able to raise investments as successfully as Max Property Deutschland. 10% per annum is a great profit for me
bianca_mates

Activity: 113

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 03:25:43 PM

News - Max Property Deutschland Bonds Offered by Investor and MPG Goes to Horse Jumping Event!!!

Dear MPG Community,

As most of you know, we have now started swapping the MPG utility tokens from the PRE-ITO and ITO Phase I participants for MPGS security tokens. Please ensure you have achieved Clearance Level 2 if you are from Europe and Clearance Level 3 if you are from outside Europe if you are amongst the eligible people. Equally importantly, please make sure you have the exact amount of tokens eligible for the swap in your Max Crowdfund account, otherwise we cannot complete the swap.

Horses, Real Estate & Crypto?

MPG goes to Jumping Indoor Maastricht, Netherlands

From the 8th until the 10th of November the MECC in Maastricht is all about the Jumping Indoor Maastricht event. Three full days of high level sports activities are teamed with a healthy dose of famous Limburg hospitality. 

Stro Dorp (Stroh Village)

Max Property Group will be attending this event and will have a stand at the "Stro Dorp".  Our property director, Esther Dekker, has as strong a passion for horses as she does for real estate. For Esther this is a fantastic opportunity to combine her two loves.

Free Entrance Tickets for Friday evening the 8th of November

Max Property Group has been allocated a number of free entrance tickets for the 8th of November and the agenda for the evening is as follows:

19.00 - Handing out Prizes for the VDL Group (International Jumping CSI-4* - Show Jean-François Pignon)
21.45 - FEI Driving World Cup presented by Longines
Networking and dancing with the band "Ever So"

Come and enjoy the horse jumping event with Max Property Group!

We are only allowed to distribute a few tickets so do let us know asap if you would like to attend, as they will go fast. Reply to this email with your name and telephone number and we will ensure we have them ready for you.

Max Property Deutschland Bonds on Offer

One of the early investors in Max Property Deutschland is buying a house in Spain and he would like to sell his € 100,000 worth of MPD Bonds to help finance this purchase. We will send out a separate email to our property investor database tomorrow, but if you are interested, please let us know now by replying to this email. As always, a first come first served basis applies, so do not hesitate to register your interest.

Best regards,
Mark Lloyd
CEO
richuk

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 08:23:14 AM

Where can I find the bounty program of your project?
riefreerdeli

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 11:07:32 AM

The platform offered good projects.I think that MPGUK will be able to raise investments as successfully as Max Property Deutschland. 10% per annum is a great profit for me

I think it is beneficial not only for you, and there are already the first results of the collection of investments. The team was able to gather a great community to operate their platform.
desrina07

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 11:29:13 AM

News - Max Property Deutschland Bonds Offered by Investor and MPG Goes to Horse Jumping Event!!!

Dear MPG Community,

As most of you know, we have now started swapping the MPG utility tokens from the PRE-ITO and ITO Phase I participants for MPGS security tokens. Please ensure you have achieved Clearance Level 2 if you are from Europe and Clearance Level 3 if you are from outside Europe if you are amongst the eligible people. Equally importantly, please make sure you have the exact amount of tokens eligible for the swap in your Max Crowdfund account, otherwise we cannot complete the swap.

From the 8th until the 10th of November the MECC in Maastricht is all about the Jumping Indoor Maastricht event. Three full days of high level sports activities are teamed with a healthy dose of famous Limburg hospitality.

Max Property Group will be attending this event and will have a stand at the "Stro Dorp". Our property director, Esther Dekker, has as strong a passion for horses as she does for real estate. For Esther this is a fantastic opportunity to combine her two loves.

Max Property Group has been allocated a number of free entrance tickets for the 8th of November and the agenda for the evening is as follows:

19.00 - Handing out Prizes for the VDL Group (International Jumping CSI-4* - Show Jean-François Pignon)

We are only allowed to distribute a few tickets so do let us know asap if you would like to attend, as they will go fast. Reply to this email with your name and telephone number and we will ensure we have them ready for you.

One of the early investors in Max Property Deutschland is buying a house in Spain and he would like to sell his € 100,000 worth of MPD Bonds to help finance this purchase. We will send out a separate email to our property investor database tomorrow, but if you are interested, please let us know now by replying to this email. As always, a first come first served basis applies, so do not hesitate to register your interest.

Best regards,
Mark Lloyd
CEO

I think that many people are interested in joining the project in an informal setting. It is a pity that I can not afford to be there.
regearvershe

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 12:02:18 PM

I would like to know what features of the platform may be affected by the lack of an “EU-Passport " license. Is this a prerequisite for the development of the project?

I think that each of the stages of the road map is important for the success of the project, because these steps bring the platform closer to maximum success in the real estate market .

Within three months, the team promises to expand the capabilities of the platform. Probably this period is associated with the results of obtaining the necessary permits.
RafaelDval

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 10:37:52 AM

Can you tell us what time is allotted for converting the MPG to MPGS token? And how in the future will I be able to sell these shares?

As a rule, such issues are discussed with representatives of the company of the owner of the shares. And I think it would be convenient to place the MPGSsales feature on the platform.

I read that the project continues to develop the interface and application, so it is quite possible that new features will soon be introduced for it.

I have seen information that new features will be introduced along with the platform's mobile app. I would like to get such a convenient tool for working with investment projects.
desrina07

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 11:04:06 AM

Dear MPG Community,

Max Property Group will be attending this event and will have a stand at the "Stro Dorp". Our property director, Esther Dekker, has as strong a passion for horses as she does for real estate. For Esther this is a fantastic opportunity to combine her two loves.

Best regards,
Mark Lloyd
CEO

This is an interesting idea for meetings with your investors. Will it be possible to hold new events in other countries, because not everyone can visit the Netherlands?

I think it's possible for large investors who want to get in direct contact with company representatives.But I saw that in London there was a meeting with the investor community, so perhaps the list of events will grow.
raweera

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 11:24:41 AM

How successful is the work on registration of new projects? Are there deadlines that are set for checking such projects after filling out the application?
raweera

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 09:17:16 AM

Obtaining a license is one of the important stages in the development of the project, and I think the MPG team has planned its work well so that investors continue to receive quality services.

Now Max Crowdfund is at the stage of obtaining AFM. And there are all prerequisites for successful obtaining of this license. I think the support of partners and the community was also able to help the project reach this level of development, as the team used the feedback and help of all participants.
desrina07

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 09:45:19 AM

How successful is the work on registration of new projects? Are there deadlines that are set for checking such projects after filling out the application?

I think the team is considering all new applications in order to quickly and efficiently launch new assets once this feature becomes available after obtaining a license.
raweera

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 10:09:34 AM

Automation of real estate investment processes is a new level of development of this industry. With the help of blockchain, such work with assets simplifies all procedures for both clients and professionals, and therefore I think that Max Crowdfund is very relevant for the real estate market.
RafaelDval

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 10:56:07 AM

Can investment projects be placed from different countries or only funds from the Netherlands, Germany and the UK?
desrina07

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 09:32:27 AM

I read that the project continues to develop the interface and application, so it is quite possible that new features will soon be introduced for it.

The team did not specify the timing of the launch of new features? I would just like to know more exactly how the platform will be updated. It should be comfortable and easy to use for all participants.

It's not about updating. The project passes the stages of development, which are presented in the roadmap. Now the platform is at the stage of obtaining an AFM license, and I think that after that it will be possible to see something new in the development of the interface or mobile application.
raweera

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 09:56:52 AM

I think the interest in the platform after the launch of all the features will increase the value of MPGS as a stock. Is it possible to assume their value in a year?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: