Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:28:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't get carried away!  (Read 2413 times)
ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:45:33 PM

It is also very hard to see your portfolio reducing every day. But if you stuck in altcoins, you can search for another opportunity to earn crypto or just make something else. Hodling is the only policy and we all hope, that the bearish market will end soon.
Right now it is probably the worst time to be stuck holding altcoins, altcoins have been going down for months and there is not a sign of a recovery, you should have sold your altcoins long time ago and bought bitcoin instead, if you did that at least you will not be losing as much money, I know it is hard to identify the moment in which you need to move from bitcoin to altcoins and vice versa but it's something that you need to do if you want to become successful in this market.

I say this because I was lucky and I was able to move my small investments in altcoins to bitcoin just before we saw the great decrease in the price of all altcoins and that has made a huge difference in the amount of money that I could have lost.

There is some truth in this! I agree that for too long we'll go. The token has long been necessary to translate in bitcoin and wait for it to grow. But there is another side of this coin, now it is stupid to drain tokens because the price is low at all!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
toolsydas

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:48:36 PM

Basically, it's very hard to see that the market is changing its trend when you see enormous profits and exited as a child. The main rule is to remain cold-blooded while investing or trading, then you will be able to act correctly.
xumit

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:55:37 PM

Our work may not always go well. Don't sell your money when the market is bad, wait and follow exchange
PetrVas7789

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:58:11 PM

Everything is correct, the bear market is shown at once by whom what trader and the expert. It puts all on the place, and rewards the most worthy.

TheDropCoinProjectTeam
Copper Member

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:59:16 PM

If you truly believe in a project, then there is nothing better than to HODL during the bear, some even suggest to buy more during bearish.
Some say, not I , that make your coins/portfolio work like it's an investment.
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:03:55 AM

Absolutely, most people see a small movement in the prices and they are already carried away and panicking about their coins. This is where patience comes in. You have to make sure that you are patient and learn to pace yourself in the face of price fluctuations of the coins. As long as you hodl your coins you really do not have much to worry about in the market
Kristina3456

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:55:40 PM

Even in a bear market, smart people make money. This is just the perfect period for investing, well, of course in promising coins to your taste. After that, we can only wait and hope for the next offensive of the bull market
halisakal

Activity: 625

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:00:29 PM

Allways remember, "In bull market everyone is an expert but Bear market is the best period to learn"

In addition, the 3rd day in bear market shouldn't be neglected!

Always hold this and don get carried away!
this advice goes along with patience and emotion control. one day we should create a list of rules for those who are intended to join crypto yet can't master himself yet. psychological crypto constitution Wink
superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:37:56 PM

I think that now is a good time for many to start investing, as most likely in the next two months the market will begin to grow, but I do not think that there will be a strong jump in prices.
AndRE177

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:50:15 PM

I think that now is a good time for many to start investing, as most likely in the next two months the market will begin to grow, but I do not think that there will be a strong jump in prices.

Perhaps you`re right. I also think that the market will not grow fast. It seems to me that growth will occur in spurts with small kickbacks for the price.

Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:02:29 PM

It is true that we all claim to be experts during a bull market, everything rises so everything we do is correct. However, when it is a bear market, only the skilled traders will profit while the newbies suffer with a red portfolio
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 09:05:05 PM

very true advice to those who are into the crypto space because you must be involved in the exchange part of the trade as long as you exist within the crypto space. 'the very smooth seas never made an good and experienced sailor' so the bearish market is the best lesson class for those who see trading as a prospective profession.

crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:47:21 PM

Relying solely on your emotions might hurt you in the world of investing. Yes, everyone has its own, mostly subjective point of view of what the particular investor would like to gain. Anyway, being driven by FOMO and FUD will not help you a lot. Are you currently in a loss? Don't be upset; it has not been even a single year since we have attacked crazy heights. It will get better (I hope so at least  Grin). Now it is time to do proper research on what have teams achieved during the painful period. If they were doing great, you can imagine how would masses boost their confidence and products as well. Time to acquire some solid coins!

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:59:45 PM

Yes. that's true! Don't let your emotions dictate you. Once you do, it will result to a very poor decision-making that will cost you your investment. Getting excited when the price is high, for instance, can attract you to invest in but you should be careful that a steep fall of price can happen anytime.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:33:32 AM

Allways remember, "In bull market everyone is an expert but Bear market is the best period to learn"

In addition, the 3rd day in bear market shouldn't be neglected!

Always hold this and don get carried away!

I am agree with you that we should not get carried away. If we are selling our coin right now, I am believe we will lossing opportunity make profits. Better selling our coin when market condition start to recovery.
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 12:37:17 AM

Not sure what you mean by "3rd day in bear market"
But I kind of understand what you are trying to say.
When the market is slow you have more time to look back and analyze what has happened and look at your choices.

One of the things that you can do now, for example, is to take a look at percentages.
How fast did btc rise and what percentages? And when did it specifically start to decline?
As it was declining, how high were the mini pumps?
These can all guide you when the next bull run happens.
It gives you signals on when you should buy and sell.

Also, shouldn't we all be buying now?  Crypto is crazy cheap now lol.

yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:59:16 AM

thank you, yes you are right, when the bearish market is good for learning trade. because prices tend to be stable. easy predictions to make, profits can be determined. but still need to be vigilant. because when the market surges, bullish can give a big risk and a bigger profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: