Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:00:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't get carried away!  (Read 2413 times)
prechi (OP)

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 08:12:56 AM

Allways remember, "In bull market everyone is an expert but Bear market is the best period to learn"

In addition, the 3rd day in bear market shouldn't be neglected!

Always hold this and don get carried away!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Akande13

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:19:04 AM

This is a a crypto world market and don't expect everything will continue going smoothly means at times profit may come your way and feel happy and the other way ariunt at times so invest with caution.
Prime20

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 08:19:18 AM

What I have learnt so far is that you don't sell your tokens to the bear market, rather, you hodl until the market recovers. Also, this is the best period to garner more ethereum at a cheaper rate and then hodl.
playbtcgame

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

Co-founder Love Air Promise

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:25:00 AM

There has been an enormous cases on most bounty hunters and some investors. Crypto is about vigilance and paying attention to instructions.

waser12

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 08:26:08 AM

Crypto market is quite unpredictable. Sure everyone should learn on his mistakes in bearish market. Be patient and don't buy on highs.

hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:30:47 AM

Crypto market is damn volatile and yes this is bearish period and we have to learn many things.

Never sell at loss.
Sharingjoy

Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:31:35 AM

Allways remember, "In bull market everyone is an expert but Bear market is the best period to learn"

Experience will give us better decisions and as we go along we can decide better through our experiences. It's same process but don't let your emotions decide on your investment.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2380
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:34:59 AM

Is there any way to find which day we are in on the bear or bull run? because you said we shouldn't neglect the third day on the bear market.In my knowledge we can't find the bear or bull run until it happened Undecided

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
zander09

Activity: 546

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:39:42 AM

Is there any way to find which day we are in on the bear or bull run? because you said we shouldn't neglect the third day on the bear market.In my knowledge we can't find the bear or bull run until it happened Undecided
Yes, no one will know when is the bull run, we just see it on the market, we can predict but all of us not sure the exact date of bull run, i know the market can recover all we need is to  wait.
Risk Mgmt

Activity: 158
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:45:20 AM

The market is always unpredictable though you need some skills and a bit of luck to get profit.In my opinion, taking other's decision isn't a smart move.You should always take your decision.Crypto world isn't an easy way of making money.Again, You always need to attach with markets condition and take a smart decision.

Lastly, don't ever panic sell because it's too risky and doesn't bring any profit at all.
soooulliv77

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:51:13 AM

I also considered myself a professional while the market was growing, how stupid and presumptuous I was.  Smiley

MERITT   P  R  O  T  O  C  O  L   ❱❱    WHITEPAPER
Decentralized Fundraising & Token Issuance

███████   TWITTER               BITCOINTALK               TELEGRAM   ███████
prechi (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 09:17:51 AM

If you understand the crypto market very well, you should know the bull run will not come once! It will not come all of a sudden. You get played by and you still get to think it is the fall of the market without you doing anything and that's how you will keep thinking till you see yourself losing out. If you notice, almost all alts have bottom out.
prechi (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 09:19:42 AM

This is a a crypto world market and don't expect everything will continue going smoothly means at times profit may come your way and feel happy and the other way ariunt at times so invest with caution.
Sure everything can't continue the same but if you know well, you will know that the bull run will not come in a twinkling of an eye! It's a process and many people might miss out the process because there is no alert somewhere to tell you this is the bull run. It is all games to take you unaware.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:21:48 AM

Yes, no one will know when is the bull run, we just see it on the market, we can predict but all of us not sure the exact date of bull run, i know the market can recover all we need is to  wait.

Indeed, no exact date for the bull run to happen and first and foremost I would like to reiterate that we still have to stay patience and calm. Control emotions and stop listening or reading those negative comments, because it litterally can't help you develop strong self determinations towards your goals.
Cryptoryna

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:24:50 AM

I like this phrase "Stay calm and HOLD". Always remember that crypto is the future. In 5 year crypto will be all over the place. Millennials don't trust national currencies. We are early adopters, we have a huge advantage.  
Aiko23

Activity: 102

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 09:25:49 AM

Crypto is very unpredictable, for beginners usually panic sell often happens, a strong mental need for traders and the ability to refrain from being stuck in the game, unfortunately most just follow along and can't read trends, charts and so on

██    FORESTING     ██
█ next-generation social media service █
based on blockchain technology
erox

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:28:10 AM

I think you're right and I also wanted to add - learn all the time. Because if you do not, you can simply not have time to take advantage of the situation to get profit.

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
Ardianna

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:29:03 AM

uncertain market conditions like that continue sometimes there will be more benefits in other ways too.
ambisyon

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:33:23 AM

Yes, I would agree that people should not get carried away by their emotions when market fluctuations will be experience instead just have to observed and hold your coins. Must wait for it to recover soon and I think that during bear market is also an opportunity to buy altcoins at lower value and able to profit once market price value will increase.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
hohuan101

Activity: 335
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:08:01 AM

Nice quote Cheesy Yah. it's right. I really learned a lot from the bear market. How to control emotions and reasoning to achieve profit. But sometimes I'm scared.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: