Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:59:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you heard About Cryptoa Exchange?  (Read 629 times)
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:39:10 PM

This is the first time I heard about it and I have not interested to use cryptoa exchange. I prefer to use top exchange than new one because I don't know about the security of that exchange, I don't want to take the risk because it's possible I can lose my money if I use it.
GhostKnight

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:39:39 PM

Well this exchange looks very much suspicious to me. I do not suggest anyone to go for this one as there is a high chance for it to be turned out as a scam.
easycoin995

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:52:35 PM

I did not hear about such exchange ever. I would request you to not promote such fake exchanges in this forum. There are thousands of newbies here. By seeing these they get confused.
KingKongBong4152

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:06:39 PM

This one absolutely is not looking like a quality exchange. The papers, testimonials and everything is so damn doubtful. This sort of exchange make people fool by fake volumes of exchange.
criticoflife

Activity: 353
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:58:38 PM

Your article sounds like you're promoting them, are you doing bounty for them?

Btw, I honestly doubt that the exchange will stay for long.
Look at the testimonials page, same picture, and even one of the testimonial comes from their "CEO".

It's obviously a fake. Don't bother to use this exchange, it's very suspicious.
No volume and the price for each coin listed is broken (all show 50 value).

Agreed, he is definitely a promoter for them by that post. I have seen a few different threads all similar in nature to this one and almost nobody has thought that this exchange looks anything other than scammy from what i have seen. the name looks like a derivative of cryptopia for a start.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
shakesbear

Activity: 684
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:13:18 PM

I have never heard about this exchange, and your topic and your article tells me to stay away from this exchange, thank you.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
echodike

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:34:32 PM

I have never heard of the cryptoa exchange, this is the first time i am coming across to it, I will look into the exchange to see what they have to offer because there are a lot of exchanges coming out now.
Nicolaus Copernicus

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:36:37 AM

The cryptoa exchange will solve various types of  problems about cryptocurrency like withdrawal limit, lack of broker support,lack of communication and will solve all these problems. But before using it, we need to be careful because the information is very low.
GoldenShark

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:06:32 AM

In my opinion, every ICO projects or organizations or business have their whitepaper or description of their company that mentions their target, current issues and way to solve that current issue. So, if there is no description like this, it may be fake.
Humne1965

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:20:35 AM

I had no clear information about this crypto exchange before. Although they are trying to to solve the cryptocurrencies existence problem you are describing in your article but we need to know more about their functioning.
BTCHeadstone

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:28:23 AM

I didn’t know about this crypto exchange business. There are a lot of problems that are being faced by the people till now. I think if this business can solve this major issue, it will be a great work.
Dilnaz Bota

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:45:33 AM

i never heard about this kind of exchange. i found many fake exchange in the crypto market. all of us should careful otherwise there are huge chance to get scammed.
EscapePlanETH

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:07:36 AM

their proposed solution was good but i have an doubt. they told how the problem can be solved but they they didn't told about the security properly.
MetaPhorse007

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:41:43 AM

With the increasing the popularity of the crypto market, the number of fake businesses and projects are also increasing at a speed. They always cheat the people. So, I think people should aware of this before investing.
RottenSteel

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:55:26 AM

the exchange is complicated as well as risky. and the information the they give in the article that not much enough though. we should careful about this kind of exchange.
Proo1947

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:05:25 AM

Purchasing bitcoin or any altcoin from a dealer is basically similar to acquiring from a cryptographic money shop — the merchant purchases advanced coins or tokens at discount rates, includes their own edge best and after that offers the cash on to you.
ETHTachometer

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:26:46 AM

On the off chance that if someone need to purchase crypto with at least one fiat monetary standards, check which store monetary forms the stage acknowledges.
roueen

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:34:32 AM

Before purchase or offer digital currency on any trade, it's should be completely mindful of any charges that apply. Expenses fluctuate amongst stages and may include: deposit fees, trading charges, withdrawal charges,
Lattlyined

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:20:53 AM

Cryptoa is a hybrid platform which offers both centralized and decentralized platform facilities to the users. This project looks very interesting to me. I believe it will have great impact on the crypto market
pri3oner

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:22:48 AM

No, I haven't and I guess it's another one. What are the advantages and special features which could differ that exchange from others?  Wink

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: