Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:24:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stare into the sun  (Read 7746 times)
FalconFly

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Sentinel

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 02:58:39 PM

Physics make you blind and stupid if you believe in it like a religion.
This is one of the lie along with "brain cannot grow new neurons".
It is only because you believe in it that you lose vision acuity and your brain get rotten.

Old people can see very well. Old people can grow new neurons and maintain their mental capacity.

If you use science to justify your point of view, at least get updated.

Physics isn't like religion - it doesn't give a sh*t about belief.
People know physics, religious nuts believe their religion (and erroneously mistake that for knowledge, despite the 100.0% perfect contradiction of terms).

Small detail, insanely massive difference. But pointless trying to explain belief vs. knowledge to a believing person (IMHO it's like their brains mashed those two completely different items into one, I have no better explanation for that permanent mistake those people make over and over and over again).

I won't even go into the percentage of (religious or non-religious) eldery who live with severely degraded vision.
Neuronal cells can recover, but only to some extend and with drastically reduced success with increased age.

No thanks to religion, scientists were able to assist and amplify the process to a high degree - but even that has limits.

Anyway superresistant (to education), tell your BS story to some paraplegic or nearly blind, elderly person.
If ever you get chocked or hit with a cane on your head by a pissed-off eldery or someone stuck to a wheelchair - it's well-deserved.

Seriously, the amount of religious BS and nonsense around threads like this is mind-bending. Never seen so much stupidity and human mad cow disease in an internet forum before, in such a concentrated form. Religious nuts truly are mental zombies. Frightening to know such people freely roam the planet and may even look healthy to the outside.

This forum signature is like its owner - it can't be bought
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1130

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:07:12 PM

It is only because you believe in it that you lose vision acuity and your brain get rotten.

Old people can see very well. Old people can grow new neurons and maintain their mental capacity.

People know physics, religious nuts believe their religion (and erroneously mistake that for knowledge, despite the 100.0% perfect contradiction of terms).

Small detail, insanely massive difference. But pointless trying to explain belief vs. knowledge to a believing person (IMHO it's like their brains mashed those two completely different items into one, I have no better explanation for that permanent mistake those people make over and over and over again).

I won't even go into the percentage of (religious or non-religious) eldery who live with severely degraded vision.
Neuronal cells can recover, but only to some extend and with drastically reduced success with increased age.

No thanks to religion, scientists were able to assist and amplify the process to a high degree - but even that has limits.

Anyway superresistant (to education), tell your BS story to some paraplegic or nearly blind, elderly person.
If ever you get chocked or hit with a cane on your head by a pissed-off eldery or someone stuck to a wheelchair - it's well-deserved.

Seriously, the amount of religious BS and nonsense around threads like this is mind-bending. Never seen so much stupidity and human mad cow disease in an internet forum before, in such a concentrated form. Religious nuts truly are mental zombies. Frightening to know such people freely roam the planet and may even look healthy to the outside.

You talk like a religious fanatic.

Peace.
LostDutchman

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 03:07:25 PM

Very well put!

I especially like this part:

"Seriously, the amount of religious BS and nonsense around threads like this is mind-bending. Never seen so much stupidity and human mad cow disease in an internet forum before, in such a concentrated form. Religious nuts truly are mental zombies. Frightening to know such people freely roam the planet and may even look healthy to the outside."

My $.02.

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 10:42:31 PM

People believe in physics, so it exists.  Your reality is formulated by beliefs.  If you truly believe in something impossible, it can happen.  Hence, nothing is impossible.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 10:44:29 PM

Very well put!

"Seriously, the amount of religious BS and nonsense around threads like this is mind-bending. Never seen so much stupidity and human mad cow disease in an internet forum before, in such a concentrated form. Religious nuts truly are mental zombies. Frightening to know such people freely roam the planet and may even look healthy to the outside."

My $.02.

Wink

So you're on team vod now?

Wink

Atheism is a religion.  Science is a religion.  There are no universal laws.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 12:42:42 AM

Very well put!

My $.02.

Wink

Wink

"Christianity:

The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.:

Yeah, I am all enthused about living my life by that shit.

My $.02.

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:12:17 AM

Very well put!

My $.02.

Wink

Wink

"Christianity:

The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.:

Yeah, I am all enthused about living my life by that shit.

My $.02.

Wink

Christianity:

A man titled Jesus walked the earth and found his soul through alterations of consciousness.  He learned the true spiritual nature of the universe and shared it unconditionally.  He learned about duality, the opposing forces of negativity and positivity which compose our very being.  He learned that anything you believe is possible and practiced so by performing miracles, healing beings and ultimately resurrecting from the dead.  He stood up against a corrupt empire knowing full well they would kill him for speaking so loud.  He did so anyways for it was what he believed in and he knew that existence is eternal and beyond this life awaits a world of infinite peace and possibilities.

FalconFly

Activity: 252

Sentinel

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:25:58 AM

I have the guy on ignore but I can still see the quotes of course.

Atheism is a religion.  Science is a religion.  There are no universal laws.

As usual, his drugged up twisted mind gets the facts 100.0% wrong.

Atheism is not a religion (that would kinda defeat the purpose, now wouldn't it?).
Science is not a religion (has nothing to do with it -at all- no matter what uneducated numbnuts believe, although science can in some parts help explain how some humans can fall victim to religion).
There are universal laws (for starters, try defeating gravity please. Thank you, I thought so.).

As criticism should always have something constructive to it :
dank really is a very useful contraindicator when it comes to common sense- or sanity-checks.
Just reverse anything he says by exact 180 degrees - then you've made an excellent step towards the truth (basically takes you within about 10% of being 100% spot-on. Persistently >90% is not bad actually...).

This forum signature is like its owner - it can't be bought
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:51:49 AM

Atheism is not a religion (that would kinda defeat the purpose, now wouldn't it?).
Science is not a religion (has nothing to do with it -at all- no matter what uneducated numbnuts believe, although science can in some parts help explain how some humans can fall victim to religion).
There are universal laws (for starters, try defeating gravity please. Thank you, I thought so.).

As criticism should always have something constructive to it :
dank really is a very useful contraindicator when it comes to common sense- or sanity-checks.
Just reverse anything he says by exact 180 degrees - then you've made an excellent step towards the truth (basically takes you within about 10% of being 100% spot-on. Persistently >90% is not bad actually...).

If you say so.

religion: a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe

Atheists believe in ego.  Theists believe in god.  It's not very complicated, as I just said, negatives and positives, duality.

I disagree.  I, and several friends, have witnessed a lamp jump off a table, a violation of physics.  And I have a friend who swears that he has levitated on accident momentarily.  Girls that had never done any drugs saw this happen.

You are speaking in negatives, fallacies.  The truth is positivity, the truth is the universe is infinite.  And it really is that simple, positive statements are true, negative statements are false.  The only laws of the universe are the ones you set yourself.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 02:03:08 AM

You are speaking in negatives, fallacies.  The truth is positivity, the truth is the universe is infinite.  And it really is that simple, positive statements are true, negative statements are false.  The only laws of the universe are the ones you set yourself.

What about the laws of economics?

Why can't you simply create the coins to pay back Squall?  You gave your word you would.  All you are is your word.

Why are you ever nothing but talk?

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:59:36 AM

"Momma told me not to look into the eyes of the Sun!"

"But Momma, that's where the fun is!"

Bruce Springsteen, "Blinded By The Light".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Iaca30QbOo

My $.02.

Wink

The Manfred Mann version is MUCH better.  Smiley

LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 03:15:42 AM

My $.02.

Wink

The Manfred Mann version is MUCH better.  Smiley

Well, now, each stands on its own but remember that Springsteen wrote the thing................

My $.02.

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:14:09 AM

What about the laws of economics?

Why can't you simply create the coins to pay back Squall?  You gave your word you would.  All you are is your word.

Why are you ever nothing but talk?

I've been sending him money.  What's your deal?

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 04:30:12 AM

I've been sending him money.  What's your deal?

You gave your word you would send coins on a regular basis.  You are not doing that.    Undecided

If you have all this power, why not pay your debt as you agreed?

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:33:20 AM

I've been sending him money.  What's your deal?

You gave your word you would send coins on a regular basis.  You are not doing that.    Undecided

If you have all this power, why not pay your debt as you agreed?

I'm paying once a month like I agreed with squall.  I don't see where the discrepancy is.

Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:33:56 AM

My $.02.

Wink

The Manfred Mann version is MUCH better.  Smiley

Well, now, each stands on its own but remember that Springsteen wrote the thing................

My $.02.

Wink

Remember, remember the Manfred Mann version is much better.   Tongue
I never saw Springsteen in his prime, but I heard his 3+ hour shows were amazing.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 04:40:14 AM

I'm paying once a month like I agreed with squall.  I don't see where the discrepancy is.

You don't??

You said the debt was on Squall's terms.  Squall asked for 0.1btc a month.  You were making payments of 0.1btc a month.

Your last payment was in Jan.  We are in March.

Do you understand the discrepancy now?  Can you catch up on your payments?

Debt is on your terms, squall.

That was your word, dank.  And you say all you have is your word.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:55:43 AM

I'm paying once a month like I agreed with squall.  I don't see where the discrepancy is.

You don't??

You said the debt was on Squall's terms.  Squall asked for 0.1btc a month.  You were making payments of 0.1btc a month.

Your last payment was in Jan.  We are in March.

Do you understand the discrepancy now?  Can you catch up on your payments?

Debt is on your terms, squall.

That was your word, dank.  And you say all you have is your word.

You're just lying now.  Like normal.  I just sent squall .042 BTC.  I sent him .1 last month.  If he has a problem he would contact me, I don't see why you feel the need to get in other people's business.

Don't you have your own life to live?

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 07:15:25 AM

You're just lying now.  Like normal.  I just sent squall .042 BTC.  I sent him .1 last month.

Do you even have the ability to determine reality anymore?

I don't lie.  You, on the other hand, are a pathological liar.   Undecided

Your last 0.1btc payment to Squall was in Jan.  It's all public record, since as a proven scammer you cannot edit your posts.

You asked me to get involved.  You also gave your word to respect me.  Calling me a liar is not showing respect.

If your word is worth nothing, then you are worth nothing dank.   Undecided

If he has a problem he would contact me, I don't see why you feel the need to get in other people's business.

Did he not contact you?

Did he not ask you via PM to send him 0.1btc?

Did you not offer him via PM worthless potcoins instead?

HE HAS A PROBLEM - HE HAS CONTACTED YOU - PAY YOUR DEBT

superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1130

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 09:35:32 AM

The Newton's laws of motion are obsolete long ago but still most Atheists believe in it like a religion.

Of course science is not a religion but if you believe in it as eternal facts then you are nothing more than a fanatic.

The real science, the science of today :
Quantum mechanics,  Dark energy, String theory, Loop quantum gravity, Unparticle physics, ...

The one that people know nothing about have nothing intuitive. That's why people chose to believe in old obsolete science like they chose to believe in a religion.

If you knew about the imminent paradigm shift that science is facing today you would not consider every dank ideas as non-sense.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: