Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:24:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your top picks on IDEX  (Read 2293 times)
Timmzzy

Activity: 784
Merit: 34

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:25:51 PM

Hello people, What are you top picks alts on IDEX? What is  their potential? I trade now Talao, but to be honest the whole trade is based on beliefs. What about you trades?

I have some TALAO Coin with me but trading on IDEX is kind of complicated to me due to its Decentralized Exchanger and am not use to it. I just believe they should hit another centralized Exchanger which can be easily access. TALAO is a good pick I presume.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:03:33 PM

I wasn't happy with my trading restrictions at Idex. A minimum amount is required for any number of coins and this restrictions doesn't allow me to participate in the free competitive trade. The Idex's bot  works  always to the dump of the coins.
JMD07

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:28:48 PM

I have recently purchased SkyChain token (SKCH) - team will reaslese beta within upcoming weeks but price has dropped hard and dont change now for few weeks! Thats a bottom and definitely good point to enter the posiition!
Would also like to recommend to take a look at Ubex! They are finishing their ICO now but tokens are already available on exchnages
Have a SkyChain in the portfolion but Im not impressed by its result. Team is working but there is lack of marketing. Will see how will it go with the beta realese Huh Roll Eyes
don't expect too much with a bad market as all prices will be affected with the fall of ETH not unless the team will manage to pump the price but this will only give temporary price and then back again to bottom. Also, token form the bounty will dumps even if the price is not good.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:21:21 AM

For trading on IDEX, I will give you some ideas of mine:

BPT   - Blockport, marketcap $5.2M
ELIX   - Elixir, marketcap $2.7M
CARD - Cardstack, marketcap ??

or if you want a well established project then

IOST - The Internet of Services, marketcap $145M
The most important factor when it comes about what you want to trade in an exchange especially if you're talking about a decentralized one are not the market caps but the volume of the coin, there is no point in buying a lot of coins when there is no volume, you are going to just lose your money if you try to sell them or you are going to become a bag holder.
Godday

Activity: 1540
Merit: 400

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 02:34:58 AM

At Idex sometimes there are many tokens that are listed on each increase because the volume is still low and the price tends to be cheaper, just like many tokens

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Oregano012
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:23:02 PM

There are many undervalued coins atm on idex .  Atonomi (ATMI) Quant (QNT) EXIMCHAIN (EXC) Constellation (DAG) Xyo oracle ( XYO ) These are the recent icos the plumet and really is undervalued/GEM most of it are below 50-70% from ico price. thats why i stop participating in icos and just wait for the token to reach an exchange or atleast idex and buy with a discount , and dollar cost avarage it on either way
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:28:24 AM

I have recently purchased SkyChain token (SKCH) - team will reaslese beta within upcoming weeks but price has dropped hard and dont change now for few weeks! Thats a bottom and definitely good point to enter the posiition!
Would also like to recommend to take a look at Ubex! They are finishing their ICO now but tokens are already available on exchnages
Have a SkyChain in the portfolion but Im not impressed by its result. Team is working but there is lack of marketing. Will see how will it go with the beta realese Huh Roll Eyes
don't expect too much with a bad market as all prices will be affected with the fall of ETH not unless the team will manage to pump the price but this will only give temporary price and then back again to bottom. Also, token form the bounty will dumps even if the price is not good.
The team has no responsibility to pump the price of coin but they have responsibility to create massive advertisement to promoting their product. remember that's the key before you can try to get a big demands through your advertisement. if you have a fully working product and that's just the matter of time until there will be a pump that will be happened with you dude.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
Mezounbanned (OP)

Activity: 342
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 06:36:21 PM

Hello people, What are you top picks alts on IDEX? What is  their potential? I trade now Talao, but to be honest the whole trade is based on beliefs. What about you trades?

I have some TALAO Coin with me but trading on IDEX is kind of complicated to me due to its Decentralized Exchanger and am not use to it. I just believe they should hit another centralized Exchanger which can be easily access. TALAO is a good pick I presume.
It is. I have made 1 eth trading them on idex))
Mezounbanned (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 06:40:53 PM

I think all and all Idex can be used ifbyou have substantial amount of tokens, otherwise transfering small amount will take gas in total this will be loss. This how i have gotten that any airdrop is useless unless you are not going to either invest or hunt for bounty.
Paul95

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:10:06 PM

I like now most the coins which are wanted by people (the biggest volume), it's CYMT and Midas Protocol, you could earn daily profit from them if you want to.

S.E.D.O.
Document management system based on blockchain
WHITEPAPER | ANN | WEB | DISCORD | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM
|
Mahes4

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:31:49 PM

i choose CST (cryptosolar tech). CST has good team and future. its project about solar tech in mining cryptocurrency
it will be launch on next year so dont be late for join!

Markperop

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:02:27 PM

i choose CST (cryptosolar tech). CST has good team and future. its project about solar tech in mining cryptocurrency
it will be launch on next year so dont be late for join!
I have their coins in my wallet, and I don’t know to sell them today, or I can wait. But if you say that Cryptosolartech will launch the project next year, then maybe I will not sell anything.

HELLO EVERYONE.
Mezounbanned (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 09:13:18 PM

I think all and all Idex can be used ifbyou have substantial amount of tokens, otherwise transfering small amount will take gas in total this will be loss. This how i have gotten that any airdrop is useless unless you are not going to either invest or hunt for bounty.
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:49:17 PM

Idex is same with other crypto exchange, good tokens that we think can be profit can traded in there. But me i'm only trade tokens that i already have because i can analyze what token that i have only and not all.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:56:19 PM

Idex is being very popular decentralize exchange nowadays. I like to trade there, but you can't pick one coin for a long time to trade Idex! I picked several coins for trading last month and made a mentionable profit but one coin ESHIP was a scam too. My Top Picks on IDEX are CMT, HOT, CRAD, XYO and NPXS. These coins have a good potential and they are very profitable coins too.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
napman

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:24:14 AM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

Most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found a hidden GEM called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are already trading on exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0

“Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful” ― Warren Buffett
Jorandck

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:04:40 AM

exchanges with synchronization via private keys are very frightening to me, like idex, ethdelta and forkdelta, because many people use these conditions for crime. For the exchange, I hope to use a new method for creating accounts.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:01:43 AM

my top picks altcoins on IDEX Aion and Bob they are promising altcoins for me, it can go moon soon especially Bob token, no doubt that this bob will pump at the end of the year.
armarsterling7

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:04:50 PM

I choose to trade on IDEX because this is a decentralized trading platform and the prices of many altcoins fluctuate very high. I am a day trader so I would love to trade in this market. I have had 3 years of trading experience and I often have more words when trading at IDEX.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:14:36 PM

my top picks altcoins on IDEX Aion and Bob they are promising altcoins for me, it can go moon soon especially Bob token, no doubt that this bob will pump at the end of the year.
bob is a crap coin that there was no a lot of demand. Does it have a useful product? How you can feel very optimistic about the future of bob token? remember the majority of tokens in idex can be considered as pump and dump token and i would not try to take it seriously dude. never
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: