Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:34:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto advice for newbie  (Read 4112 times)
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:29:02 PM

There are many projects and coin economics. I would try to find my own mentality and then try to find the similar ones.
It needs long time and research, but I think it worths.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
Lorik777

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:37:47 PM

I'll give newcomers some great advice. Do not listen to people who give different predictions about the state of the market crypto currency. These people may be mistaken, but in this case you will lose your money. I used to watch the programs on TV often where different analysts spoke. I listened to them and I rubbed money. Do not repeat my mistake.
selenophile

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:38:21 PM

My advice for newbies here is to observe and try to learn as many as you can. Also patience is a key in a world of cryoto. Learn to wait when the coins value is very low and be strategiv when it is high. Working with cryptocurrency is fun. All you have to do is to explore while earning.

LesterD

Activity: 665
Merit: 114

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:03:04 PM

What can be the best advice for a newbie due to the present market status on learning or investing?
you should read and find the answers for your personal questions regarding investing and any other possible things to do with cryptocurrency. self learning will be the best thing to do to become knowledgeable enough in this field.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:04:38 PM

What can be the best advice for a newbie due to the present market status on learning or investing?

Never invest in hype and never sell your holdings with FUD.
make sure to follow those in social media and make sure to have the news be relevant.
study and investigate before making steps. this is not a game which we can save or load back.
every decision we make is final and can cause us terrible.
ChaoChibai

Activity: 588

-ethernity cloud-

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:24:36 PM

Absolutely you need to learn all about cryptocurrency first before you decide to investing in crypto, all information you can learn from Internet (Google, youtube and ETC). After you know about pattern in crypto then it's the good time for you to invest.

belal12

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:36:39 PM

First and main thing is that you will have to learn and achieve knowledge about crypto currency. You may get information about crypto in google, youtube.  And be careful before investing in any ICO.
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 09:02:07 PM

Maybe engage in some bounties and try out some airdrops, get to know how wallets work, how blockchain works and then how markets behave. Think about what you can do with cryptocurrencies, read some blogs, news sites etc. to see what is all about. Good luck out there, it's a brave new world!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:10:20 PM

My advice would be to watch the markets very carefully before you invest, study a small handful of coins and learn how they tend to respond in certain market scenarios, so that when you see that scenario again you can react efficiently. This means you delay investing until you adequately understand the market, as this will put you in a better position to survive this bearish trend.
vandeam

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:14:41 PM

If you want to start trading on stock exchanges I advise you to be very patient and never sell your tokens in the negative.

Saint1990

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:18:30 PM

My advice for you to clear your basics first because I have seen peoples on forum who don't know basics and are running to grab money on the forum from airdrops and bounty campaign. One must know at list basics in what he or she is involving and you can take advantage of free social media to learn all this things. Watch vedio on YouTube about BITCOIN , blockchain, ethereum, difference between security and utility token, different different cryptocurrency exchanges (DEX and CEX) and what are ICOs etc. You can learn this basics within a week just lean first than run after money.

kzel2226

Activity: 868
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:38:45 PM

My advice for crypto newbie is to try and work for at least a month then wait for your reward, all member here are here till make extra money

yup your right bro you need also petience forball project you want to join or invest and make research for addtional knowledege

◆▬▬▬◆Adonx.one◆▬▬▬◆
◆▬▬◆▬▬◆A New Exchange Era◆▬▬◆▬▬◆
◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆BUY NOW!◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆
feranmi2018

Activity: 121

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 09:44:51 PM

A newbie should take time to study how the market work never be too greedy and don't be too stingy too...
Uyiosarugue1

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 09:47:10 PM

My advice is never to invest much more than they can afford to lose, also spend more time on research and getting to know more about cryptos. Because knowledge equates to cash in cryptos
Nastinmel

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:01:25 PM

I want to share something specially my experience in this kind of business if you are a newbie the first thing you should do is to know first the significant why crypto is created and research about the background of the crypto for you to have an idea. Second know the strengths and weaknesses of crypto for you to be ready if there will be up's and down in the market. Third and last you should have these attributes for you to survive and become sucessful the determination, persistence, perseverance and patience if you have this good attributes you will become successful and you will have a brighter future.

Firstly, evaluate all the risks and don't invest all your savings. begin with reading the information, invest only 5% of your earnings, especially in the first 2-3 months. and install telegram - all the freshest news is there!
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 09:05:01 PM

If you want to invest, it is not a bad time but only invest with limited amount of Money.

Like, if it is gone, not a big problem kind of an amount.

Gozmoc

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:07:12 PM

Make researches, learn from oldies/professionals. Don't be too hasty in making investments until you understand better.
grandepl

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:28:43 PM

the most important recommendation for beginners is to spend as much time as possible here. register the every crypto markets and try to figure out what's happening.
adejoke444

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 09:39:26 PM

My advice for newbies is that you should try as much as possible to upgrade your status first in this forum to a Jr member because only then can participate in a meaningful signature bounty.
Eurobot

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:48:44 PM

As a newbie my suggestion is, at first try to understand the situation of the crypto market. Check the market status and price ups and downs that is going on in the current market and then invest.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: