Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:41:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto advice for newbie  (Read 4109 times)
echodike

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:39:59 AM

I will advise a newbie into the crypto space that the space is so volatile so trade with caution, don't invest all your money, only invest what you are willing to lose.
minhnguyenqh8395

Activity: 163

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:43:00 AM

All i want to adivce to you is learning! Keep learning as long as you feel enough! Trade, get exp, hold, get exp... many thing in reality doesn't appear in paper, so i think you should experience too. There're new market so if you study now, it's not too late.
Jaywahin

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:47:12 AM

My advice for crypto newbie is to try and work for at least a month then wait for your reward, & For ICO I will advice to choose SciDex Protocol For Smart Contracts, Actually according to the article SciDex is creating a new contract that will be readable by human and machine, will be on the blockchain and can be used by normal businesses. And they are doing an ICO soon.
Frederigs

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:52:03 AM

My advice for crypto newbie is to try and work for at least a month then wait for your reward, all member here are here till make extra money
Yeah I think you are right. Get extra money from.here first an than use it to investment for a while learning about cryptocurrency. About trading,mining, etc.
So..if you lost your money, you will.never feel so sad because you get money from here before and it is an extra money
harimauagam

Activity: 410
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:52:18 AM

It is also possible for beginners to read people's comments to find out how to comment well and beginners should look for merit to get a rank that is more than a newbie at least j.member.
sinthan

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 03:52:32 AM

I think the most important thing for newbie is learning with doing it. ask yourself first what do you want to do? trading, investing, or doing bounty and airdrop? after you decide it make sure you gain more information about that and do it seriously.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Dwi Winarto69

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 03:58:06 AM

What can be the best advice for a newbie due to the present market status on learning or investing?

Learn to read markets and graphics so that later can provide speculation that is not missed and able to get profit.
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:03:39 AM

Never invest above your level of knowledge and expetience in cryptocurrency. Another advice I will give is similar to advice given before, onlumy invest what you can afford to lose!
indopool

Activity: 403

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:04:10 AM

What can be the best advice for a newbie due to the present market status on learning or investing?
My advice is better to deepen the knowledge of the crypto world so that we all beginners can walk well and avoid losses as well. because there are so many negative issue issues that are deliberately created to destroy investor confidence, which ends with losses. with extensive knowledge about crypto I think such a negative issue will have no effect and the market will remain stable.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:17:30 AM

my advice is only a little but this can make you one step ahead of today. You must be able to face when you experience a loss, and you must make a decision quickly whether you will sell it or hold it.
Ngajim

Activity: 279
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:18:55 AM

For newbie you need to keep learning more in this forum, and don't invest all your money.
you need to be patience and you should not rush into investing into crypto currency. that is my advise for newbie.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2058
Merit: 165

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:22:11 AM

Study the market with the motivation to actually learn about the underlying technology before the potential investment gains it brings. If you wont do this, it will give you false hopes and expectations and ultimately, you add up to a ton of folks with weak hands.

dezhen260

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:38:09 AM

I think what the novice needs to do is to get familiar with the market as soon as possible and then invest. This avoids many risks.
btcmi

Activity: 302

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:43:28 AM

While the market does not have to invest, you have time to read the forum and recommendations. The section for beginners contains a lot of interesting and useful information.

◦◦○○●    KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ○○◦◦
  100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH 
████████    Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!    ████████
Gralph

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:47:12 AM

As a Newbie in the crypto business, I will advice that you learn how to exercise patients, more especially in this period when their is a deep slop in the market value of altcoins.
More so, I will equally advice Newbie who are in the promotion  of bounty campaign via the social media platform or blog writing to always read instruction as regards what to do or not. This carefulness in adhering to instructions will help them do their campaign without falling a victim of not being entitled to tokens during distribution period.
BariaczRoni

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:52:33 AM

The best advice is to have good knowledge if you want to participate in trading. You have to learn how to analyze the market, coin, chart, follow project ... then create your own plan. Finally, trading with small investment to learn more experience  Wink
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:57:20 AM

Read more about crypto threads that you think are worth knowing, for example trading methods, basic crypto analysis, news about crypto. I think reading a lot can make you understand and understand a little about cryptocurrency. After you understand it you can invest or trade in exchange with your funds, here you can begin to understand how to make profit on cryptocurrency, keep doing that then you will get a lot of experience that leads you to success.

club45

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:59:41 AM

My advice for crypto newbie is to try and work for at least a month then wait for your reward, all member here are here till make extra money

Yes I agree. We should do more research to equipt us and be deepen our knowledge about cryptocurrency. It is the best way to do for a newbie.
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:03:18 AM

The best advice for beginners is not to believe the promises of quick enrichment, not to ask for valuable advice, as they can be deceiving, and do not be afraid to take risky decisions!
Ruby_Official
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:05:04 AM

For newbie, learning is first task definitely. You don't need to hesitate to invest money.
You can practice managing assets with trading contest.
Visit Ruby-X website and participate in trading contest which will be ended soon!
It is the best chance to check your ability and win rewards Smiley
check Ruby-X website Thanks  Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: