Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:50:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto advice for newbie  (Read 4104 times)
bapangkiran

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:30:25 PM

Learning is something you have to do right now, learning about choosing good ico, learning what to do to get a lot of benefits, and the most important is learning patiently, because many crypto users are impatient and make them experience losses. If your investment can do later after you understand about the investment.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Welinigh

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:37:32 PM

There is one astonishing quality you require in the digital money network, and that is tolerance, in this world, you likewise require information about the workings of the blockchain innovation, so whatever you need to do in the case of exchanging, abundance battle and so forth you should learn before you jump into the market.
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:50:22 PM

keep learning and find out about cryptocurrency, because all knowledge is very important,
not just about gifts, foucet or crypto market, all must be learned because knowledge about
crypto is very necessary. keep learning more don't get bored to learn and find out.
cbdrick12

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:52:00 PM

There's a lot to learn from cryptocurrency, do not be let down with the people who are just there for the money. Do your own research and you'll discover that cryptocurrency is a lot of help in the economy.
Kool5

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:56:38 PM

I think information for the newcomers about the crypt is very much in the media. This is YouTube, Twitter, Vkontakte. Especially a lot of information on the bitokonalko forums.

цeнтp] ◣ Stake.com ◥
«Stake 2 - Игpaй yмнee»
12+ Peжимы игpы | Дocтaтoчнo чecтнo | Eжeднeвныe paздaчи
Hoeyreto

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:15:41 PM

Simply take in more about digital currency and don't trust to ICO evaluations. Make certain that you made self-research of an undertaking and it extremely appealing from your perspective. Likewise, you should comprehend that long-haul ventures are more secure.
marapundavela
Copper Member

Activity: 98

GIGZI -INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT www.gigzi.com

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:18:08 PM

The best advise for newbies is to do a lot of research before investind and avoid FOMO. Dont invest what you cant affort do lose. Just invest wisely and be patient.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Miklight88
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:46:49 PM

You are welcome to crypto space where you have full control of your life and explore to acquire more knowledge and wealth if you are patient to be because greedy one's get rekt .

Just take your time to learn one or two things about market like when to buy and sell , which token are more stable and profitable , also not a scam one that you are sure of with little research you can get details of them and be free to ask who ever close to you more and more questions and never get tired cause crypto is a school that you can graduate from as new thing are coming up everyday by day.
Tashi

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:47:55 PM

My advice for them would is that make themselves more knowledgeable about cryptocurrencies and what are the ways they could make their investment grow. Also, keep their stakes secured along with their wallet and account.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Oldi-mii

Activity: 53
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:02:31 PM

I really like it when newcomers advise something to beginners)). Here I personally watch the schedule of the most top currencies and read the news. Now, today most of the Altcoins have fallen by 10%. Wait or have something to buy?
Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:17:34 PM

The best advice I can give you is to not fall prey on those that say that it is time to panic. If you are really interested in buying bitcoins then you should buy when you think it is the right time. Patience is key as well, as cliche as it sounds. With a cryptocurrency like bitcoin that is unpredictable and fluctuates too much, you have to know when you should buy and when to wait. Good luck!
ravijadon12jan

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:27:05 PM

What can be the best advice for a newbie due to the present market status on learning or investing?

Start researching on crypto and different kind of projects already present in the space. Try to learn how this crypto space works, do not invest all your money in one go, invest a little and wait for next 3-4 months and see how your investment is doing.

I'll suggest you to look this brilliant guide on type of coins/projects available in crypto space as of today - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4964722
CokeCoin

Activity: 235
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:31:32 PM

My advice is to learn a technological part of cryptocurrencies. People panic because of bitcoin low price and predict the end of crypto market but only a few know that price is low becuase of redaction of the amount of transactions that is conncted with long and awkward transactions process. And only few know what's being done to help that.

Xeon

Activity: 239
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:38:44 PM

I can recommend you to learn the basics, follow the market trends and choose the coins with the benefits. To my mind, it is better to choose ether and btc and keep them until the price becomes higher
strunberg

Activity: 1316
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 03:39:58 PM

My advice for them would is that make themselves more knowledgeable about cryptocurrencies and what are the ways they could make their investment grow. Also, keep their stakes secured along with their wallet and account.
our knowledge very important before joining in cryptoworld.without any skill and knowledge i think it would be like gambling.just put our money on the table and wait it win or loss.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

earnetheasy

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:44:07 PM

To make a good return from the community, newbies should prepare themselves for at least 3 months and become a good gainer. The post they discuss should be feasible and fruitful topiic and the comments they make should be legit and informative.
hanapre

Activity: 276

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:46:24 PM

Yes, for us beginners, here is to observe and try to learn as much as you can. Also patience is key in the world of cryotocurrancy. Learn to wait when coin values are very low and become strategic when high. Don't be greedy and be wise in terms of investment. Relying on facts and not believing in statements without conducting research.
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:51:14 PM

For a newbie, if you have enough fiat to invest, then buy as much altcoin as possible now as the price is at a low rate. But if you plan to do bounty, now the rewards might not be as good as the bull time, so must have patient to do and wait.
GAG

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:53:31 PM

I have a lot to say. For beginners the perfect learning. When I see an unfavorable position in the market (sideways trend), I prefer to go into a thorough analysis of interesting projects. And it is more interesting to start following the project from the moment of its appearance.
Rhaizan

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:55:28 PM

For a newbie, if you have enough fiat to invest, then buy as much altcoin as possible now as the price is at a low rate. But if you plan to do bounty, now the rewards might not be as good as the bull time, so must have patient to do and wait.

I agree on you, many coin now decrease and for sure even the token get into bounty rewards may also decrease now, all we have to do is be patient and don't rush anything, especially understand the market and don't be greedy .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: