Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:38:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto advice for newbie  (Read 4112 times)
ellabanana

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:59:59 PM

The value of coins are quite unstable specially within the past months. Every day it has been decreasing so I would suggest not to give everything for one coin. Trading is still a good option but choose wisely.

samvel86

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:13:21 PM

First of all, we have to put forward expectations and work, forget about income during the first months. You should explore the market, understand where to start, so as not to interfere with opportunities.
Wotoby

Activity: 180
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:14:51 PM

the main important thing is to be ready in any case because there is a lot of risk of loss in investing in altcoins that are less high potential, especially in terms of markets that cannot be predicted when it will go down. to start with, I suggest investing in high-volume coins and being ranked in the top 10 is likely to get a lot of profit, then choose a project that is convincing with extensive analysis and knowledge and more importantly always follows market movements.
salinaangel

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:19:18 PM

You just open the tabs and read the comments whether it makes shit sense or legit, just read them. Point out the comments the meritorious members give and negative and most shitty comment as well. You will see the difference in you in a month or two.
rika0223

Activity: 634
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:21:10 PM

In my opinion, for starters, I feel that it is very important to learn in this world, all things about knowledge about bitcoin and others, you must know in advance the science before entering the field, and must be mentally prepared, do not break up if you experience things that are not desirable because everyone will experience it but it depends on us how it is to rise from failure and start it better or stop there.
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 04:23:38 PM

learning with the customs of deductive as moderating use with seeds on release from the market and developer
as referring use with one on appeals as the occupation of systematical models on referring use with option on working with submission of request on opening new position with the table of exchange with the market.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
farhiamunni

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:24:24 PM

Newbies should follow the good posts as well as they should study the basics of the BTC and altcoin market facts, terms, all possible source links that can make their knowledge more enriched. Then in a time, you will become a potential writer.
doroshok2

Activity: 175

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:29:11 PM

I believe that patience and composure are the main tips. Always try to remove emotions from this work. And of course you need to understand what you're doing and why. After all, without a clear understanding it is impossible to work well.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
forbiddenone123

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:34:09 PM

What can be the best advice for a newbie due to the present market status on learning or investing?
For the beginner who will start in crypto I advice to work hard and invest your fiat to be sell or buy crypto to earn.

jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:34:41 PM

My advice to the newbies out there ,pls there is no short cut to get quickly rich in crypto ,it takes patiences and hardworking ,just because some people get rich in crypto doesn't mean it happens in the month they started ,always do some research too and don't ever be too greedy ,just invest any amount you are ready to lose .

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Almasani

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 04:35:40 PM

What can be the best advice for a newbie due to the present market status on learning or investing?

If you have your own capital then you buy as many coins as possible, and you hold it until the end of the year to get a bigger profit.
thinkright
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:37:20 PM

My advice to you is to take each opportunity to learn something new relating to the crypto world. Be observant, analysis, practice. Knowledge is key

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
samarabtc

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:39:36 PM

Firstly everyone need to have a clear concept about crypto before enter into crypto world. Otherwise they will not be able to be benefitted.
lovelyababio

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:42:35 PM

Good advice from you all
Sandra999

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:55:47 PM

My advice for a newbie is to make sure he or she gets enough knowledge on how the market works. After that, you need to have capital to invest so as to practice what you learnt and also, slow and steady wins the race. Get a mentor and learn gradually
devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:00:03 PM

If you have your own capital then you buy as many coins as possible, and you hold it until the end of the year to get a bigger profit.
I suggest when you are a beginner you should buy enough coins and start investing according to convenience. if the beginner has high knowledge then it's not wrong. be patient enough when investing and don't invest too much if you're still a beginner so you don't regret it when it fails to make a profit .
Dulhara githmanthi

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:06:59 PM

Crypto is a very best and little-complicated subject to learn. But if you get the correct knowledge, you can easily achieve your targets and you can enlarge your profits faster. But you should have to wait. Wait and learn about the field. And also there are a lot of scammers and fraudulent people in this field. You also should beware of them. That is my opinion and wish you all the best for your crypto life.
AyeshaS

Activity: 62

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 05:45:37 PM

The best thing is to never stop learning, no-one knows your situation better than you, so simply gain knowledge, collect information and then act, the more you learn and research the more safe your investments are
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:52:25 PM

be patient in following all the steps here,follow according to the rules that have been set and also often to see developments about cryptocurency, especially in sales so that after being at a safe point we can do it ourselves without any risk at all..!!

naveenchandradasa

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:01:36 PM

Yeah, I think that is a very promising field to all the people. And we can gain our profits easily and sometimes we can earn without doing any investment. There are two types for it. Bounty campaigns and airdrops. But nowadays airdrops doesn't have enough validity. But bounty campaigns are good and you should wait some time to get profits. I have to give you an opinion, Don't go to any investment without a good knowledge about the project and deep experiment on it. You should refer all the crypto articles and have a good knowledge of this field.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: