Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:57:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto advice for newbie  (Read 4112 times)
Sir.Stevenson

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:37:20 PM

What can be the best advice for a newbie due to the present market status on learning or investing?

There is actually a way you can do both - learn and trade/invest. Soon with Covesting, a new crypto exchange and trading platform launching this month. One of the platforms differentiating features is 'Copy-Trading', which allows traders to copy licensed professional traders based upon their trading history (which is shared publicly in their portfolio). If you choose to follow them, your account automatically copies their trades. If they trade successfully and you profit, they receive 18% of your profit. However if unsuccessful then you pay them nothing. So, this allows you to trade like a pro straight away and gain insight into the mind of a seasoned, experienced expert. The agreement is obviously mutually beneficial to them as they augment their profits, therefore highly incentivized to trade successfully. The number of followers is unlimited, which means they have an amazing opportunity to multiply their winnings.

The Copy-Trading concept was inspired by traditional financial markets, where this is a popular and effective technique and service used by investors. The core Covesting Team come from regulated, corporate financial backgrounds and have combined the best of the both the crypto and financial markets to create Covesting.   

In the meantime, while you are copying a pro-trader you can spend your time:

A) Observing their trading activity

B) Educating yourself in the Covesting Crypto Intelligence Portal. This is an additional feature to compliment the platform as an informative and educational resource. Here you'll find the 'Crypto Academy' which has everything from the basic fundamentals of blockchain - all the way up to technical analysis, advanced trading techniques and strategies, etc. The portal also features videos, tutorials, expert trade ideas and tips, news and real time market cap data.

Aside from the copy-trading and crypto intelligence portal, Covesting is all-in-all just a fantastic trading platform in its own right.  It has a great user experience and features all of the most sophisticated technology and trading tools you would expect from industry leaders. (https://Covesting.io)
lendahawkins

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:40:14 PM

What can be the best advice for a newbie due to the present market status on learning or investing?
keep reading about crypto news. Invest the money that you willing to lose. Before investing you should know everything about your coins ( read whitepaper, undetstand the project and check the team activity on telegram).

karashika0577
Copper Member

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:53:58 PM

My advice to novices is that if you want to earn something without investing in crypto, then you should be patient. Take part in the campaigns with loud noises for at least 6 months, you will find that you have earned a lot. Just avoid rogue campaigns. If you want to invest with investment, then select such coins whose prices are going to rise. Initially, you invest a little bit so that the probability of loss is low, as soon as you suspect a rise in the price of coins, you can increase your investment. You need to be cautious every moment.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
Topmenx7x

Activity: 151

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:23:02 PM

My advice for a newbie is to make sure he or she gets enough knowledge on how the market works. After that, you need to have capital to invest so as to practice what you learnt and also, slow and steady wins the race. Get a mentor and learn gradually

Part of its capital can be safely invested in the crypt. If you want to invest and you have free money, then about 20% you can send to this financial instrument.
drakewear322

Activity: 182

platio.io

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:46:24 AM

I would suggest to study the market and try to start from investment to several coins and use long term strategy

Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:29:41 AM

My advice will be goes like this, have patience work and work hard. Have some strategy that will cover up your long waiting. And also before investing to something have some research about it to avoid scams. Then take a risk, cryptocurrency is not worth for coward people
markgayamo

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:22:07 AM

Crypto advice for newbie is the best they can do is invest on the right ICO and buy coins at their lowest price and they can also participate in bounty campaigns and joining airdrops to get free tokens. You can also check on social media like facebook and twitter and telegram , medium, reddit and their websites for the updates of the newly launch ICO that you want to participate. Crypto is easy if you have more source and you have the perseverance to learn about crypto.
freeman4u

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:25:43 AM

As a new investor,you need to invest in a well trusted crypto and don't invest what you can't afford to loose.
weborsha

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:13:11 PM

The market is so volatile now, that I’d advise you to buy some bitcoin if you want to invest. EOS is okay as well. Some people believe in Ethereum and advise to buy it, but as for me, you’d better wait until at least minor growth.

pshannon21658

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:49:44 PM

Do not listen to people who give different predictions about the state of the market crypto currency. These people may be mistaken, but in this case you will lose your money. I used to watch the programs on TV often where different analysts spoke. I listened to them and I rubbed money.
william9091

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:59:37 PM

I'm a new member, I'm from vietnam, I thank the owner of this article
FreakSau

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:03:59 PM

My guidance for crypto newbie is to attempt and work for no less than multi months at that point and sit tight for the reward, there always be profit for hard working.
rancakadu

Activity: 175

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:07:45 PM

Participating in the Bounty Campaign can give you lots of learning and knowledge because you can learn from your own mistakes and you can also study every day just by reading all the topics here, this can be a stepping stone for you before you invest.
dele4

Activity: 301

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:09:04 PM

of course you have to learn a lot about crypto, read lots of important info to deepen your knowledge about crypto. there is a lot of useful information on this bitcointalk forum, do your own research.

███  ████     BAAN►X  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
Tim Murray

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:10:23 PM

I think that's a great idea. A cryptoconsultant for beginners is the right service. After all, I really do not want many newcomers to be disappointed. After the first possible setbacks. A consultant will help to minimize the risks of losses. And the main thing to warn in many respects.
restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:12:01 PM

As a beginner i'll only advise you to read a lot and do not start anything on ico or trade because it has a very large risk, if you are wrong in determining coins, the investment you invest will be lost

Italy_Foot

Activity: 41
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:25:46 PM

I believe that it is dangerous for a beginner, first of all, to take loans. Even professionals, and if you are a novice or an investor with average experience - you can not do this categorically! You run the risk of losing money and getting into debt slavery.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:07:49 PM

I would never recommend a newbie to invest in something unknown, I think the first step for anyone who has an interest in investing should be to obtain sufficient knowledge of the investment instrument in which he or she wants to focus, and the risks involved in that market. Unfortunately, the crypto-universe is so broad and full of news that it is not enough to read a couple of books about it, it is necessary to get involved in this ecosystem for a sufficient period of time to know first hand where the market is heading and the current trends of it, in order to avoid being deceived by the scammers that abound in the market, trying to sell shitcoins or ponzi schemes as great investment opportunities in the crypto market.
coinzen90

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:11:38 PM

read a LOT, make your own research and always decide with a cold head
Ajahboi1

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:17:20 PM

As a newbie looking at all advice's given and from mentorship received, would also point out that PATIENCE and PERSEVERANCE is key in cryptocurrency, one doesn't necessary need to bump into one crypto deal or another without having to have a certain amount if knowledge about it. Also, someone who is knowledgeable in crypto can act as a mentor for you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: