Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:20:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto advice for newbie  (Read 4106 times)
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:45:52 AM

My simple advice for cryptocurrency newbies is to firstly get to know what cryptocurrency is all about,  crypto is not about the money though making money is part of it rather,  cryptocurrency is about the use cases in real life and online.  If cryptocurrency is not making our lives better,  then what is the point!

kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:52:38 AM

From my side the advice for newbie is to make participation in bitcoin and altcoin and if you want to trade your coins then select the best possible exchange for the trading and here patience is important for long term happiness.

Ivy41

Activity: 183
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:57:46 PM

On the investment side, I think the now is a very good opportunity to amass some good and promising altcoins which will turn out good once the dip is over.

On bounty participation, you will have to watch out for scams and crappy ICOs all over.
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:30:41 PM

My best advice for newbie on this situation is finding the information as much as you can. Don't jump or investing without research first. Ask the expert about this, what they can advise to us. Learning it first is very important so you are not just gambling here.
jayendo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:33:28 PM

What can be the best advice for a newbie due to the present market status on learning or investing?
Do not rush to do anything that you do not understand. Therefore, it is absolutely necessary to start working in the crypto market with studying the theory, carrying out its evaluations of different projects. Read the opinions of experts, on their basis create your own strategy, and then discuss it with experienced market participants.
wiak2

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:15:00 AM

What can be the best advice for a newbie due to the present market status on learning or investing?
To begin with, you have to learn a lot of information about the principles and features of the crypto market. Start the first investment will be only a few months. Try to start working with small amounts that you can afford to lose - at first you will learn, not earn.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:33:38 AM

Don't panic.

Newbies shouldn't look at the current market while its dipping. We can't deny that its dropping but be confident that it won't stay there. It has been down for nearly 1 year but don't be so upset if you can't see an uptrend. This isn't the end for crypto's and it has survived for how many years so look at that part.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
JelganNa

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:18:21 AM

Taking part in the Bounty Campaign can give you bunches of learning and information since you can gain from your own slip-ups and you can likewise consider each day just by perusing every one of the points here, this can be a venturing stone for you before you contribute.
in the event that you get some information about what I can propose to an apprentice, I will state that they will read and see every one of the streams in cryptoworld.
oyeade56

Activity: 163

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 09:30:34 AM

Well, take your time to know more and have deep knowledge  about the Blockchain technology, be it trading and the likes. But with the present  state of Cryptocurrency,  you need to be  more patient.
qualitywork

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:43:28 AM

Well, take your time to know more and have deep knowledge  about the Blockchain technology, be it trading and the likes. But with the present  state of Cryptocurrency,  you need to be  more patient.

We should not panic and need to have a lot of patience. That's the key.

cocal

Activity: 87

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:49:15 AM

Buying in the downturn of the whole market, and waiting for a while, waiting for the market to recover when selling, I suggest to buy some Ethereum and Bitcoin, because these two cryptocurrencies exist for a long time, the demand is much, I think their The development potential is huge.
msbtrooper

Activity: 352
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 10:09:34 AM

The first advice i always give to any newbie is that they should first learn the rudiments of cryptocurrency trading because the market is a volatile market and as such it can make you good money likewise it can make you loose good money too. When you learn from the experts in the field, this will help in minimizing the loss that you can incur during trading.
xysheeh03

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:13:34 AM

It ia good for newbies not to enter crptocurrency investment immediately, rather newbies should read more and learn more about crypto business and also do some research and not to engaged immediately to investments, so that there would be no regrets in the future.
Franky2tor

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:16:18 AM

The crypto-currency world is full of surprises and the risk is high of losing money. as newbie you better continue to explore about it to gain more "Knowledge" about the field your into. don't just invest without proper knowing the details or simply just keep cautionary move before investing money in the particular project or Crypto- Investment
jepoyr1

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:18:52 AM

In my advice put your patience in your investment, don't think negative in the market and in your investment just think positive that you will gain a huge profit in your investment.
pakdemaco11

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

NeedforTurbo https://needforturbo.com/

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:22:27 AM

I'm also a beginner. for now I focus on working on the bounty and see market movements. if the market has begun to improve, chances are I will buy some eth and bitcoin

██████████████████████          N E E D   F O R   T U R B O          ██████████████████████
ETHEREUM & BINANCE SMART CHAIN
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄     LEARN MORE     ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
hellyeahent

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:57:14 AM

The basis of successful work in the crypto market is the preparation of an effective, competent strategy for its activities. Personally, I believe that you should always focus on long-term investments, carefully study selected projects for investment, be able to learn from other people's mistakes and not panic during the period of falling prices.
BitcoinGuru123

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:03:46 PM

The best advice I will give to newbies would be to invest and to gain as much knowledge as possible. Initially go for the coins that you are aware of. And then be bold and explore. Also never shy away from the research in order to avoid scam. Always make your research properly.
phamphuongmai230799

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:12:28 PM

is the coin I m investing in secure, fast, scalable, great development team and community?...A newbie should take time to study how the market work never be too greedy and don't be too stingy too...
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:54:03 PM

For newbie, the present market status seems like a bad condition because the value of most crypto is on the bottom.
But no need to worry, because the volatility of crypto is high, this is a quite normal in crypto.
You need just buying a coin which you believe without concerning about the value.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: