Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:54:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto advice for newbie  (Read 4106 times)
beami

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:05:02 AM

Learn and read every information that comes or updates, do not rush to invest, understand and learn to analyze market conditions, learn about crypto and all kinds of ico.
Lots to read and ask friends who have experienced, who you think is close and can be trusted. If you are mentally prepared with all the risks, collect coins and invest with potential coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tiger Junk

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:06:31 AM

What can be the best advice for a newbie due to the present market status on learning or investing?
First of all I would like to welcome you to the CRYPTO WORLD! It is just a piece of advice for you to avoid those scam here in this crypto world. As a newbie you must need to read article so that you may gain knowledge about what world are you into.
Maiscoinyelo

Activity: 175
Merit: 30

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:11:06 AM

My advice for crypto newbie is to try and work for at least a month then wait for your reward, all member here are here till make extra money
Me too my advice to those newbie in this crypto world you must try to rank up so that you may join to different bounty campaign and you will be rewardded and you can make your own money. For all of the newbie here I prefer to all of you to read posts in this forum for you to gain extra knowledge about this.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:41:45 AM

You can do or follow airdrops and bounties and use prize money to invest or trade, because if you do trading and still newbies, it really doesn't matter, but this is to avoid losses that must happen to you.
hheight

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:47:30 AM

Collect as much information as possible about market behavior, learn from your own and others' mistakes and don't play with big investments. Start small and grow big.
prediction on bush

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:55:57 AM

What can be the best advice for a newbie due to the present market status on learning or investing?
As an piece of advice as a member of this forum you must read and get some advice to other people in this forum so that you may gain more knowledge about what is crypto about. Due to the current situation of the market you must learn how the market works before investing so that you may know how the market works.
fonengo

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:00:15 AM

Hi, everybody. My advice to newcomers 1) to read the information on the forum and make your own analysis of the information received.  2) Find a mentor 3) Not afraid to use information and make mistakes.   Wink Wink Wink

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
lee cooper

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:04:37 AM

The best advice is to just study first to add knowledge in analyzing the market, do not invest with less knowledge or rush. I myself am still in the learning stage to collect coins so that later if I am ready to enter the market with all risks.
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 09:10:22 AM

Spotting trend is very important currently i think, the bullish trend has gone and it might be a good time to pick up coins which are heavily underprice (against previous gains), investing is always possible, long or short, just take note that crypto market is 24/7 and swing are exceptionally fast without governance, you can make good profit, try to stay away from positive income those cause earning visible amount of crypto require skills

reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:11:23 AM

Crypto entails a lot due to the vast usability of the Blockchain technology. Every crypto user or investor needs to study the market trend and the coins they choose to invest in order to make the best out of crypto.
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:16:34 AM

My advice to all newbie who want to invest or buy cryptocurrenccies is before you invest or buy crypto you should have enough background about it so that you will not blame other people once you loss a lot of money because it is risky but a good kind of investment. Have enough knowledge before engaging in investing will really give you a positive income and brings more money.
KenyonCarter

Activity: 173
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:50:35 PM

As a newbie, I will just advice you to be very sure about your coins and selection. Go for coins like PRG, ICX and LISK. These are good for profitability and earnings.
premiumproductss

Activity: 560
Merit: 119

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:52:19 PM

Read what is the main advantages of cryptocurrencies, learn about the possible risks and read everyday news, after that consider if crypto is good for you.

madoka

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:57:50 AM

Participating in the Bounty Campaign can give you packs of learning and data since you can pick up from your very own slip-ups and you can similarly consider every day just by examining each one of the focuses here, this can be a wandering stone for you before you contribute.
if you get some data about what I can propose to a disciple, I will express that they will read and see each one of the streams in cryptoworld.
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:57:23 AM

First of all, you need to study the fundamentals. And do investments step by step.
1. Chose about 5-15 cryptocurrencies you would like to invest.
2. Fount out on youtube DataDash channel (not an adv.) this guy knows his work.
3. Study how he is thinking and what he is watching (volumes and moving average indicator)
4. Study tradingview.com platform and interface (not an adv.)
5. Do your research on cryptocurrencies from p.1
Good luck

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
easynote

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:10:45 PM

Collect as much information as possible about market behavior, learn from your own and others' mistakes and don't play with big investments. Start small and grow big.
Investing in coins little by little is a small step to making some money even on a major investment.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:15:24 AM

As a newbie you need so much patient as the key to success in cryptocurrency. Be active in participating different projects. But always remember before entering to an investment do some research about it to avoid scams..
With the current fluctuation of entire market, you are a newbie, you should manage your time to get more knowledge about this field. You’d better do practical task, let start trading or investing with small capital and gradually you may get a wealth of knowledge, skill and experience as well in order that you can persue the success. You should remind yourself that if you have a world of knowledge, I mean an intimate knowledge, you will easily minimize the risk as well as avoid some scams. In short, be patient and try to overcome the challenge, don’t give up, sooner or later you will get a big benefit.
MrKasperOne

Activity: 316
Merit: 3

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 04:26:18 AM

Now the bull market will begin again, the bull market forgives many mistakes and they can be allowed, you can take risks, I myself started in the bull market, I know what I am saying. Invest in IOTEX.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25]  All
  Print  

Jump to: