Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:09:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SATO - Satoshi coin  (Read 3841 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Sergik95

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:27:02 PM

Hello,
How soon whitepaper will be released?

we have already released a whitepaper! Just check it in first message!
Pairianita

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:48:40 PM

I wanted to know exactly when the SATO token will be added to the Coinexchange cryptocurrency exchange ? Any exact dates?
Sergik95

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:51:04 PM

I wanted to know exactly when the SATO token will be added to the Coinexchange cryptocurrency exchange ? Any exact dates?

Listing negotiations are underway with YObit , Cryptobia, Cryptobridge and Coinexchange. I think the exchange's full list is even bigger.
Pairianita

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:53:09 PM

Listing negotiations are underway with YObit , Cryptobia, Cryptobridge and Coinexchange. I think the exchange's full list is even bigger.

I'm waiting for announcements from guys. News every day makes me happy)
Pairianita

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:56:26 PM

Based on the description above, it seems SATO is a promising project that can be trusted by token holders. They will receive accruals at the expiration of each month as the main advantage of SATO project. Wishing you guys luck!
Sergik95

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:00:07 PM

Based on the description above, it seems SATO is a promising project that can be trusted by token holders. They will receive accruals at the expiration of each month as the main advantage of SATO project. Wishing you guys luck!

Soon you will be able to join to SATO in social networks!
Juzzz_time

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:06:58 PM

Hello, Gues!
What do you think about this project?
Zakhar

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:40:34 PM

forgive me, why does the project have such an unusual name? because you can invest satoshi? and to my regret, I still do not understand what is the main goal of your project

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pairianita

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:16:51 PM

Hello, Gues!

I think that this is an interesting project with an interesting idea
Wellisoyen

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:21:49 PM

Hello, Gues!

I agree with you
I will look after the news of the project! Grin
Quisel

Activity: 137

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:28:09 PM

Hello, Gues!

I agree with you
I will look after the news of the project! Grin

I will follow the news about the project.
the main thing is that the team did not disappoint us!
Sheriez

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:36:27 PM

What is a fork?
Sergik95

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:38:08 PM

What is a fork?

Fork defined: In the cryptocurrency world a fork is when a there is a change in the rules of the blockchain that the coin operates on or the nodes disagree on a historic transaction(s).
Sheriez

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:39:55 PM

What is a fork?

Fork defined: In the cryptocurrency world a fork is when a there is a change in the rules of the blockchain that the coin operates on or the nodes disagree on a historic transaction(s).

I heard that there are Soft forks and Hard forks
Sergik95

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:41:44 PM

What is a fork?

Yes you are right!
Sheriez

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:43:14 PM

What is a fork?

Yes you are right!

could you tell us what it is?
Sergik95

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:48:42 PM

What is a fork?

Yes you are right!

Soft forks are quite common, in the rare cases when two or more miners validate a block at the same time they will each product their own hash (verification code) for that block. This often gets resolved as the next block is added to the blockchain and then the nodes can verify that this chain is the longest and most valid chain, rendering the other chain invalid.
Sheriez

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:51:08 PM

What is a fork?

Yes you are right!

Soft forks are quite common, in the rare cases when two or more miners validate a block at the same time they will each product their own hash (verification code) for that block. This often gets resolved as the next block is added to the blockchain and then the nodes can verify that this chain is the longest and most valid chain, rendering the other chain invalid.

And what about Hard Soft forks?
Sergik95

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:52:37 PM

What is a fork?

Yes you are right!

Hard forks are intentional and are imposed by the developers of a blockchain. The developers impose a hard fork to change the rules of the blockchain. Bitcoin is on an open source blockchain, therefore developers can impose changes at any time.
Sheriez

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:53:43 PM

What is a fork?

Yes you are right!

And what about Hard Soft forks?

thanks, this is useful information for me
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: