Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:21:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will ethereum recover before December!  (Read 1439 times)
kenzio2016

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 05:15:18 AM

well i still believe in this statement long ago, right now ethereum is recovering but in slow pace. so slow i think, so im not sure it's gonna hit 500$ in december
yakushev

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:01:43 AM

To some extent we can predict if bitcoin is going to recover before before December this year but I doubt if ethereum and some of it tokens will recover before December. Before December lasy year, when bitcoin is getting pump ethereum will also be getting pump but I see bitcoin going up now and ethereum is getting dumping.
Until December, will not return to the previous level, only if next year. There are still many shortcomings with him and I believe that you can safely find a replacement that will be much more dynamic and interesting.

Balmoon

Activity: 118

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:06:18 AM

To some extent we can predict if bitcoin is going to recover before before December this year but I doubt if ethereum and some of it tokens will recover before December. Before December lasy year, when bitcoin is getting pump ethereum will also be getting pump but I see bitcoin going up now and ethereum is getting dumping.
so what is the reason you think December is pumping month? Speculation or prediction are for fun, because nobody actually knows what is going on.
yes, maybe what you say there is a truth too, now we can only enjoy what is there, no one will know what the future predictions will be like, but everyone has the right to give their respective fiction and speculations.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:29:21 AM

Ethereum will recover in December because Vitalik Buterin will propose a limit on the number of ETH releases. Setting the limit for ETH issuance will certainly make ETH attractive to investors.
Well if that is the case, then we will see ETH rising high in future very soon after December. A limit on the supply of ETH will rise the competition in the market for the coins and this competition eventually results in a high demand which pushes up the market value of ETH. A market is dynamic and the equilibrium condition is always there but the market takes time to recover. One of the most incredible things about the market is that it responds directly to the rise in demand.
esetop01tryba

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://www.empirehotels.io

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:52:30 PM

I think that by December 2018 Ethereum will be able to get close to the mark of$ 1000 and continue its mouth in the new year !

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) (https://www.empirehotels.io/) The Future of Hospitality
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:37:37 PM

Of course, ETH will grow. At least because the market has an oscillatory nature Grin. But before that, perhaps, the continuation of the fall. Rising from what positions? How much will this be?

go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:51:15 PM

Bitcoin is the market leader and should lead the market recovery followed by other top altcoins including Ethereum. Not sure but chances are market has bottomed and is slowly recovering already so just need to wait and see how high it goes over time.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:58:31 PM

I think if Bitcoin prices will rise before December then other altcoins will also go up, we can see that the rise and fall of Bitcoin affects other altcoins. We also know that ethereum is the platform of most ICOs, if Ethereum also increases in value due to the increase in Bitcoin prices. then the ICO that uses the Ethereum platform will also go up, hopefully all goes as we expected.
Seeing bitcoin moving with some good momentum upward but nothing serious will actually make us to see the altcoins doing some pretty good movement upward as the case may be. As we all know, most of the altcoins tend to do well when bitcoin is an upward consolidation mode as that gives some fresh air and breathe into the altcoin space.

Ethereum in this case would also tend to have a choice to do some movement upward but at the same time, I would certainly not still reserve the opinion that the bears are still around. moreover I am still trying to wonder where a lot of people are seeing pumps from in the bitcoin market. I would not be so optimistic yet until I see bitcoin go above $8000 and close above it with a very good volume which would change sentiments to bullish and bring about participation by smart investors.

Whether Ethereum will recover before December or not is only best known in time and no one can state categorically what would end up happening as long as we cannot see the future.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
imesh4you

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:11:38 PM

I think it will not happen in December because this downtrend is a very strong downtrend. So, I never think, ETH will recovering before this December. Definitely, It will be recovering in near the future. But now it very difficult to happen. So my advice is to be patient. The spring session coming soon. My target is the ETH will hit 1000$ in mid of 2019.
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:50:25 PM

I think investors are now starting to move their assets to bitcoin, because for now only bitcoin can move up even though it is a little slow, ethereum and other altcoins are now moving very slowly, what I fear is they all sell coins but hopefully with the rise of bitcoin now making other altcoins also rise rapidly
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:50:39 PM

To some extent we can predict if bitcoin is going to recover before before December this year but I doubt if ethereum and some of it tokens will recover before December. Before December lasy year, when bitcoin is getting pump ethereum will also be getting pump but I see bitcoin going up now and there is getting dumping.

I believe yes like it did last year. We all know that ethereum has it's ability and potential to rise and give us a good value. A lot of investors are buying now because they believe that ethereum could bloom and might surprise us anytime soon. So I am holding and buying as well.
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:55:11 PM

I don't doubt ethereum will be able to rise at the end of this year, and I think the next 4 months is enough time for ethereum to increase by $ 700.

███ TWITTER █████████████████ BLUM - All Crypto — One App ████████████████████ DISCARD ███
███ LINKTR.EE ██████ BLUM - All Crypto — One App █████ LINKEDIN PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM █████████████████ BLUM ███████████████████ YOUTUBE ███
swetka

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:01:14 PM

I don't doubt ethereum will be able to rise at the end of this year, and I think the next 4 months is enough time for ethereum to increase by $ 700.
The fact is that to date there has been a lot of negative information about the entire crypto-currency market. And if everything is really so bad, then etherium will not manage to be saved alone.
HAKHALI

Activity: 182
Merit: 25

Bitcoin=Decentralization+ Consensus+High sec=TRUST

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:30:28 PM

Let me disagree with you a bit. You are talking about the Etherium from the point of view of who owns it now and wants to raise its price, but what about who does not have it and thinks its price has become attractive? The low price will lead to an increase in the demand for it and therefore will inevitably increase its price. Now look at the volume of some of the cheap currencies and how the increase in demand for these currencies may be the reason for the recovery of the market now ..
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:50:57 PM

You've just answered your own question but you have the doubt that it will not go up this year specifically this December hype, well ETH bleeds a lot because of the ICO dumps as most of the tokens are paired with Eth you may realize that the number of ICO's are increasing this year but we know not all of them will succeed some of them are bunch of scammers, failures and abandoned projects but Eth never fails to deliver its bull run learn from its past prices.
usekevin

Activity: 2226
Merit: 562

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:58:58 PM

Now the price of bitcoin is slightly increasing,so it will reflect in the price of Ethereum. This may be due to increased in investors .Last year the price of bitcoin reached unexpected raise.And it was reflected in Ethereum too.In this December,we may face huge raise in the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum.Now the price of bitcoin and Ethereum is very low,the new investors use this to buy now to get huge profit.
Scorpion777

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:11:30 PM

I think that ETH can recover in October or November. If the news background is positive of course. I really hope so.

─Switzerland─   CUSTOMCOIN TOKEN   ─Platform─

TOKEN █  [ccnowpro.com]  █ SALE
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:18:36 PM

It has started to recover but its taking time to reach the price it had already in place.
Snaic

Merit: 102

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:23:03 PM

It is most likely that bitcoin, as in all previous years, will also rise in price in the last months of the year. This time we expect almost a year. Following bitcoin, ethereum and the rest of the crypto currency will necessarily rise. Ethereum should grow this year, it has fallen very much now in price and is a very underrated coin.

SHawk

Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:35:40 PM

Yes, I am very positive that ethreum will recover before December because it is a very potential and promising coin. I believe if investors can spread positive news around it and they reduce the rate at which they panic sell, the coin will recover slowly and if there is high demand for it, it will grow higher when the bull market start.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: