Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:44:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: September 30th ETF decision + when to buy  (Read 1774 times)
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:53:20 PM

I think that you should not count on a positive decision on September 30. the recognition bitcoin-ETF will take "quite a long time" for the reason that the crypto-currencies themselves are very young. Example: the last asset that was approved by the SEC was copper, "that was on earth for 10,000 years."
It will become a bad news and i guess that will give a very bad trend to the bitcoin. The altcoin will get a huge impact caused by that. There was no a lot of protection in the cryptocurrency. you can see that first and second ETF has already rejected and the last ETF will be the same as it. I bet the best time to enter cyrpto will have come after last ETF announcement.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
MoneyGuardian

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:00:31 AM

Many bitoin holder are confused about the market and they don't know what to do now. But hope bitcoin ETF will get possitive approval from SEC and then bull run will be shown by bitcoin.
VladimirIII

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:02:08 AM

better w8 6300-6500 then buy
mbally

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:47:14 AM

dude if i have such coin at the moment, i am not taking any chance at all, I sell of the bitcoin and hold the money in USDT or maybe fiat and wait to see the market reaction and the direction the market is going to, I won't really invest in anything at the moment, until the ETF decision.
Dansamiv

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:57:28 AM

I think the ETF is not a factor in judging the growth of bitcoin. assuming data in 2017, bitcoin still maintains its growth and market capitalization is always filled. it still boom. However, bitcoin ETF can bring in freshness in the trend and popularity faster. Post-ETF responses can be leverage.
Luckycoins999

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:34:58 AM

If SEC approve bitcoin ETF then bitcoin will be rise tremendiously. So it's up to SEC approval and that's why many bitcoin holder and who are now interested about bitcoin are confused about bitcoin.
artemdubina88

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:38:51 AM

To be honest, it is very difficult to choose the right path because it is not yet known about the SEC decision but I will buy bitcoin and Ethereum today. Let's see what happens !
misterChels

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:42:26 AM

On September 29, contracts for bitcoin futures expire. And on the 30th of September there will be positive news with ETF contracts for bitcoins. When and there will be growth
auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:46:34 AM

I have 2 Bitcoin and know we have great prices right now (even though we are over 7k) and I would like to buy into my favorite Alt coin however I'm nervous there will be some sort of drama  surrounding the September 30th decision regarding the ETF.

How would you guys buy in?  All in now?  Half now half later?  I'm stuck and not sure how to proceed.  
keep holding your BTC, because we don't know the outcome of the ETF decision later, whether it is accepted or not. if it is received, it may be that the BTC will experience a high increase, but if the opposite is not the only BTC that can fall, alt will also experience a bad fall.
rellor

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:47:13 AM

On September 29, contracts for bitcoin futures expire. And on the 30th of September there will be positive news with ETF contracts for bitcoins. When and there will be growth
Are you from SEC? Astonishing confidence in positive desicion about ETF. Nobody know and i prefer to wait and buy btc only after decision not before.
prdn

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:49:41 AM

Sec will certainly not approve for ETF, because the crypto market is very much affected by the slightest bad news. Lost $ 40 billion in value for the last 24 hours and no valid reason. Sec doesn't approve of such a ridiculous market.
LukasBrown

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:51:06 AM

You need to buy on September 20. Then you will not miss the beginning of bitcoin growth. If you buy 30 centerby - the price may be 20-30% more expensive
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:00:50 PM

I have 2 Bitcoin and know we have great prices right now (even though we are over 7k) and I would like to buy into my favorite Alt coin however I'm nervous there will be some sort of drama  surrounding the September 30th decision regarding the ETF.

How would you guys buy in?  All in now?  Half now half later?  I'm stuck and not sure how to proceed. 
Just know that if ETF eventually didn't not get SEC approval on 30th there shall be a free fall both bitcoin and altolcoins, if you are sceptical convert all your coins to fiat and wait for the drama which will happen beige and after 30th sept.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:23:20 PM

I have 2 Bitcoin and know we have great prices right now (even though we are over 7k) and I would like to buy into my favorite Alt coin however I'm nervous there will be some sort of drama  surrounding the September 30th decision regarding the ETF.

How would you guys buy in?  All in now?  Half now half later?  I'm stuck and not sure how to proceed. 
Just know that if ETF eventually didn't not get SEC approval on 30th there shall be a free fall both bitcoin and altolcoins, if you are sceptical convert all your coins to fiat and wait for the drama which will happen beige and after 30th sept.
Interesting where you get that idea, moving back from last year scenario, after ETF got rejected the value pumped high and most of those people who worried and fell into panic after that rejections are still regretting, what if they hold and wait till December for sure they really gone to well, if you wanted to invest make sure that you are investing to something that you fully understand and never to listen with someone's opinion do your research and trust your own knowledge.
Pumuckel21

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:30:35 PM

So to be honest it is very hard to help if you do not tell us your financial situation. You said that you already own 2 bitcoin which is a pretty huge amount of money that you have already invested in my opinion. I would go for half now and the other half after the ETF decision.

▄█▄▀█████████████▀ ▐
     ▄███▄▀███████████▀ ▐ ▐
    ▄█████▄▀█████████▀ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▄████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
███████████            ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▀████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
    ▀█████▀▄█████████▄ ▐ ▐ ▐
     ▀███▀▄███████████▄ ▐ ▐