Bitcoin Forum
November 14, 2018, 01:54:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: September 30th ETF decision + when to buy  (Read 1581 times)
SaepulMT
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 308
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:48:29 PM
 #81

This must be decided by yourself, be sure of yourself, if you are still not sure I suggest to hold it until the ETF's decision is delivereda and there is no guarantee ETF has a positive impact too, or mid-October so that there is nothing to blame because everything is beautiful if you are self-confident however risky it will be
1542160468
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1542160468

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1542160468
Reply with quote  #2

1542160468
Report to moderator
1542160468
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1542160468

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1542160468
Reply with quote  #2

1542160468
Report to moderator
1542160468
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1542160468

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1542160468
Reply with quote  #2

1542160468
Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
1542160468
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1542160468

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1542160468
Reply with quote  #2

1542160468
Report to moderator
1542160468
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1542160468

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1542160468
Reply with quote  #2

1542160468
Report to moderator
uniquark
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 367
Merit: 250



View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:48:44 PM
 #82

I think in the short term I can not put forward a request that the SEC requires, although there are a lot of organizations applying for the Bitcoin ETF fund, but most of them do not fit the industry pattern that the SEC accepts. And another thing I see is not going to be very volatile if the SEC accepts the ETF

                 ▄▄
               ▄████▄
             ▄████████▄
           ▄████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄████████████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████████████▄
 ▄████████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀█████████████████
 ▀█████████████▀    ▀█████████████▀
   ▀█████████▀        ▀█████████▀
     ▀█████▀            ▀█████▀
       ▀█▀                ▀█▀
.


▄         ▄                ▄         ▄
▄▀ ▀▄        ▀▄            ▄▀        ▄▀ ▀▄
▄▀     ▀▄        ▀▄        ▄▀        ▄▀     ▀▄
▄▀         ▀▄        ▀▄    ▄▀        ▄▀         ▀▄
▄▀                       ▀▄▄▀        ▄▀              
▀▄        ▀▀▀▀▀█         ▄▀▀▄        ▀▄              
▀▄         ▄▀        ▄▀    ▀▄        ▀▄         ▄▀
▀▄     ▄▀        ▄▀        ▀▄        ▀▄     ▄▀
▀▄ ▄▀        ▄▀            ▀▄        ▀▄ ▄▀
▀         ▀                ▀         ▀
.



GameXCoin ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
eThe Universal Game Currencye

           ▄█▄
         ▄█████▄
       ▄█████████▄
     ▄█████████████▄
   ▄████████▀▀    ▐██▄
 ▄█████▀▀    ▄▀▀  █████▄
████▀     ▄█▀    ▄███████
 ▀█████▄ █▀      ██████▀
   ▀████ ▀ ▄▄   ▄████▀
     ▀███▄████▄ ███▀
       ▀█████████▀
         ▀█████▀
           ▀█▀
.


.
One Pager
.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.
White Paper
.



           ▄█▄
         ▄█████▄
       ▄█████████▄
     ▄█████████████▄
   ▄███▀█████▀  ▀▀███▄
 ▄█████   ▀▀     ▄█████▄
███████▀         ████████
 ▀██████▄       ███████▀
   ▀███▀      ▄██████▀
     ▀███▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀█████████▀
         ▀█████▀
           ▀█▀
Petr81
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 54
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:58:27 PM
 #83

better wait for a solution, maybe if there is a negative then we will fall to the bottom
losiva
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 158
Merit: 11

https://ico.ethershift.co/


View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:39:19 AM
 #84

I have 2 Bitcoin and know we have great prices right now (even though we are over 7k) and I would like to buy into my favorite Alt coin however I'm nervous there will be some sort of drama  surrounding the September 30th decision regarding the ETF.

How would you guys buy in?  All in now?  Half now half later?  I'm stuck and not sure how to proceed. 

In my own opinion, I think you should convert and hold the money in a stable coins like USDT and wait for this whole market dream to end before you can make a major investment again.

canaveralnonie
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 406
Merit: 111


View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 01:45:54 AM
 #85

I recommend to convert your bitcoin to ethereum, because the eth is too low at this time ( which is good to invest and have a high potential profit rate than others, add the firm foundation history of eth and its different uses around the crypto market ). But if  you are not sure and undecided yet, just keep your 2 bitcoin. Facing the risk doesn't mean you always lose at the end, sometimes you need to... to be more better in the future.

SetupMasternodes.com - Full Setup and VPS Masternode Management - Choose a masternode coin to get started in as little as 1 hour...
ethmylovee
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 78
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:47:17 AM
 #86

Coinbase is trying to create a crypto ETF. This is probably the hottest news for bitcoin at this time. But I wonder why bitcoin goes down from $ 7400 to $ 6400 too fast. Is this the last drop to start uptrend? Once the ETF is complete
jefcasidy
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments


View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:03:21 AM
 #87

I have 2 Bitcoin and know we have great prices right now (even though we are over 7k) and I would like to buy into my favorite Alt coin however I'm nervous there will be some sort of drama  surrounding the September 30th decision regarding the ETF.

How would you guys buy in?  All in now?  Half now half later?  I'm stuck and not sure how to proceed. 

I would advise you hold on to your bitcoin until after ETF decision, most of the traders have moved their altcoins into btc and stable coins, some have even cash out to fiat waiting for the decision, so it's a good idea for you to wait too.

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
oneidentity
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 630
Merit: 250


”Decentralized Digital Billboards”


View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:05:47 AM
 #88

Coinbase is trying to create a crypto ETF. This is probably the hottest news for bitcoin at this time. But I wonder why bitcoin goes down from $ 7400 to $ 6400 too fast. Is this the last drop to start uptrend? Once the ETF is complete
This news is certainly good and I'm also interested in why the market did not react to it. It's strange that the market reacts to negative rumors immediately, and does not react to positive news at all.



▄█▄             ▄█▄             ▄█▄
███             ▀█▀             ███
███                             ███
███▄███████▄▄   ▄█▄   ▄▄███████▄███
████▀▀   ▀▀███  ███  ███▀▀   ▀▀████
███        ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌        ███
███         ███ ███ ███         ███
███        ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌        ███
████▄▄   ▄▄███  ███  ███▄▄   ▄▄████
▀██▀███████▀▀   ▀█▀   ▀▀███████▀██▀
                ▄▄█████▄▄   
              ▄███▀▀ ▀▀███▄
             ▐██▀       ▀██▌
    ▄▄█████▄▄███         ███
  ▄███▀▀▀▀▀█████▄       ▄██▌
 ███▀       ▀█████▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▐██▌         ▐███▀█████▀▀
███           ███
▐██▌         ▐██▌
 ███▄       ▄███
  ▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀
    ▀▀█████▀▀


▄█▄
███
███
███▄▄█████▄▄
█████▀▀▀▀████
███▀      ███
███       ███
███       ███
███       ███
▀█▀       ▀█▀

kimjenglot
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Look ARROUND!


View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:27:02 AM
 #89

ETF decision can make a lot of surprizes. But we dont know which effect will have this decision - price will increase or falls again. Also we dont know what will be before this decision. Practice shows that all main moves happiens before.
actually, the big effect on this ETF is only the movement of bitcoin. when ETF reject bitcoin will go down and alltcoin will also go down. but when ETF are accept then bitcoin will rise, but not necessarily altcoin also rises

ekechie
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 168
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:31:29 AM
 #90

I think it will be a good idea if you can divide the your capital into two and invest half into crypto currency now because the prices are good at the moment, then you wait for etf decision, then you can decide where to put the remaining.
batang_bitcoin
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 980
Merit: 525

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice


View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:32:37 AM
 #91

actually, the big effect on this ETF is only the movement of bitcoin. when ETF reject bitcoin will go down and alltcoin will also go down. but when ETF are accept then bitcoin will rise, but not necessarily altcoin also rises
You don't have to expect that ETH effect that you are saying for bitcoin. With or without that, bitcoin will stay as it is. There will be a decrease factor if the ETH gets rejected but that's not the end of the world. If ever it will not be approved, you will see on how great bitcoin is by can stand alone even without those proposals that has been believed by most to create a bullish effect.

f12345
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 92
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:33:25 AM
 #92

Most likely it will be rejected again but more ds coming up for sure.
Keep some dry powder for that
Ssid
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 71
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:40:51 AM
 #93

I think if we even get rejected, the price will not go even lower. This is already a bottom.
We can only see the price going up from now. I doubt that we would see it go any lower.
SuiMikira
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 322
Merit: 10


View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:47:11 AM
 #94

I think early September is good point to buy. Do you have in your mind what altcoins to buy?  Before the ETF decision at September 30th, the market will have strong fluctuations, you should keep your eyes at EOS, Ethereum and Bitcoin, fluctuation market is big chance to gain money.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
EscapePlanETH
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 50
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:07:23 AM
 #95

At such minutes it is smarter to separate your portfolio and likely stay keep 1/3 in bitcoin and a few alts while the rest be in fiat, once after the period have passed, if the ETF choice ends up positive you will have something, at any rate, to pick up from what you have purchased.
btcscal
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 70
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:32:48 AM
 #96

I would make a point to avoid putting resources into any altcoin until the point when the ETF choice turns out to be clear. obviously, you can simply exchange the pumping coins that are getting pumped each day notwithstanding for as far back as 9 months of altcoin dumps however you need to discover them all alone and regularly.
fortunecrypto
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1008



View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:32:54 AM
 #97

I have 2 Bitcoin and know we have great prices right now (even though we are over 7k) and I would like to buy into my favorite Alt coin however I'm nervous there will be some sort of drama  surrounding the September 30th decision regarding the ETF.

How would you guys buy in?  All in now?  Half now half later?  I'm stuck and not sure how to proceed. 
The September 30 decision has a huge impact on how the investors and traders decide on their decision to sell or buy Bitcoin now and it seems panic selling is the one prevailing, so we'll see after the date who will win, I believe believers are the one who will eventually win even if the application is declined.

.


.
.



▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
██████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
L B X.


■                            ■                           ■                           ■                           ■                           ■                            ■
WThe London Block ExchangeW
■                            ■                           ■                           ■                           ■                           ■                            ■
.


.
.


.
WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]
.


Tallay
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 53
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:50:34 AM
 #98

I think a smart thought is to offer all coins on 29 of September first while sitting tight for the choice of Bitcoin ETF, and afterward in case Bitcoin ETF will be endorsed we can purchase back all coins.  Be that as it may, if denied we can maintain a strategic distance from a misfortune in light of the fact that enormous likelihood the cost will go down.
Torps1
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”


View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:51:31 AM
 #99

Do not panic too much about the upcoming ETF. If everyone hodl their coin or stick to their normal crypto activities without panic irrespective of the ETF outcome (negative or positive), everything will be fine.
If there is any further drop in price, I would not attribute it to the planned ETF, rather it will be attributed to crypto enthusiasts selling their tokens out of panic.

Broure
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 33
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:17:44 AM
 #100

Actually it depends on you. If you do not want to take risks then sell all before 30 but if you are moderately risky then sell half and if you want to take high risk then keep it. Nothing can be guaranteed here and so take decision based on your choice of risk level.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!