Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:27:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is the most important thing  (Read 74351 times)
putrisa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:57:12 AM

yes you are right patience is the main key to be able to get a lot of profits, if you cannot control the patience you have then it will be difficult to make you rich.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:08:51 AM

Patience will give them many options as well as it will give us time to look back at the market and have many opportunities and conditions for us to grasp. Market and catch the good coin
Of course it is the most important thing that can give you an edge over those people who are impatient and who make decision out of market panic. This is the reason majority of them sell when the market is down and loose their money.

However there is no such benefit behind selling your coins when you are unable to earn some margin. It reminds me of the liquidity trap concept from the monetary economics.
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:30:28 AM

In this market, there are many people who are fear of missing out (FOMO). You always be patient. If you believe you have missed an opportunity, do not try to join if you are unsure. You can lose more than earn. Crypto is a 24/7/365 market. You can not catch every trade. If you miss one, do not worry - there's ALWAYS another trade.

Absolutely right, every escaping chance brings one more behind. But, if that chance is also hard to find and it will provide you with the income you expect, it will have a bad effect. Because, the new risk may not be profitable.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:51:41 AM

I strongly agree to this one. Patience is the thing that you can manifest in order for you to gain more. Being patient in every way in trading makes you gain many money. If you hodl your way, then that's when patience will get in.
I believe that patience is really important, even outside the crypto field patience is the most important because if we do not have enoughf patience specially on crypto we can maybe loss our capital or maybe profit that we might get on investing or maybe trading on the crypto feild and we end all up to losing. So I believe that we really need patience for good.

Definitely right, patience is the most important in our lives that will be the key of our success.
Like what the situation of the market now if you don't have a patience it may cause of loss.
Patience is all we need in this current time and onwards if the price does not increase or goes high. We can only wait for the price to go high and that is the only situation to get profit from Bitcoin or any other coin that you hold for now. You have always to wait in any long term investment and also it is necessary to ignore or stop entering your emotions in your source of trading.
wall101

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:32:52 AM

It's really important to wait long for people to earn more money in the future but as the market shows today it's hard to predict how long it will take us to wait longer for the price of coins.
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:25:56 PM

In fact, even in life we ​​mustn‘t protracted in adversity, regret and finally retaliate excessively, this should be a lesson to live a life with more relax but that doesn’t mean we don’t think and take lessons from every problem.
katuhakuh

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:38:21 PM

In my opinion, in everything we have to be patient, don't be too ambitious and want to get something, because sometimes success is achieved when we are patient. If we want to get the profit we want, we have to wait calmly.
Luckym7

Activity: 212

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:19:06 PM

Sure. But many times we need to make decision as quickly as possible. As an example, bitcoin goes down for a long time and continue. After make a hit drop $6630 it make a turn for up. But after reach $7000 it again goes down and now at the moment $6430 in the global time 23:11! If you already purchased bitcoin when it was $6630 then where are you now?     
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:06:28 PM

patience is the key to success in the crypto world and most must be prioritized. if we are not patient then we will lose ourselves because it is difficult to get profit. always be patient even though the price goes down because it's normal.
Ryker1

Activity: 1932
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:57:51 PM

Indeed, it's the most important thing or attitude when it comes to Crypto. A lot of people don't have the patience to wait for a long term profit, that's why some people always earn small or even lose, while people who're patient earns big time. It's really hard to wait, but it's also worth it, and it's proven back at 2017.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:09:02 PM

absolutely yes you may be best, requires are quite good to you, through seconds enjoy which you could secure a whole lot of net income ayng a great deal one should just learn how gold coin capabilities kid secure a whole lot of make money.
It seems to me that any activity connected with finance requires not only patience but also tranquility. In any case, no business. You can not start with negative emotions.
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:23:16 PM

Now patience is at the test for many of us. We all worry when the market goes red and we all think back about all of the chances we had to sell and wonder why not then. Alas, I hope the time will come soon when we can comfortably say - ah, it was worth the wait!
earnadoge

Activity: 175
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:40:25 PM

In this market, there are many people who are fear of missing out (FOMO). You always be patient. If you believe you have missed an opportunity, do not try to join if you are unsure. You can lose more than earn. Crypto is a 24/7/365 market. You can not catch every trade. If you miss one, do not worry - there's ALWAYS another trade.

I have a feeling a lot of people are going to loose money in this market, I hear a lot of people calling the insane high's that we reached with most coins as normal price, and that the market should return to normal soon.  We might not see those peaks for a while, but if they get broken, it might be by a lot.

JackdunR

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:05:58 PM

Patience is the key to our success, but I think we will never succeed in this moment, so maybe just in the future. To me, I believe in the end of 2018, the price of coins will recover
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:31:09 PM

Patience is the key to our success, but I think we will never succeed in this moment, so maybe just in the future. To me, I believe in the end of 2018, the price of coins will recover
I believe patience and hardwork would be a perfect combination for us to succeed in crypto world.Being patient would still be useless if we are not making some actions while waiting for the target goal price to come.
@Mhaiang

Activity: 294

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:28:47 AM

Patience is all we need if we ever wanted to earn a very good profit. Your patience will be fully tested too during times like this where bitcoin and other cryptos are down for almost 9 months already. It really hurts to see how your capital almost gone but through patience, you can survive all of these.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
wildey

Activity: 1134
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:54:19 AM

I believe patience and hardwork would be a perfect combination for us to succeed in crypto world.Being patient would still be useless if we are not making some actions while waiting for the target goal price to come.
being patient has become a very important thing to date. seeing prices drop rapidly in a short time makes many people panic, and makes prices worse. but, I think there will be a moment when prices start to improve again.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:38:32 AM

certainly, it is the most vital factor or attitude when it comes to Crypto. a number of humans don't have the staying power to watch for a long time income, this is why some humans continually earn small or maybe lose, while folks that's affected person earns huge time. it is simply tough to attend, however, it's also really worth it, and it's established returned at January 2018.
Aweasadbek

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:58:09 AM

That's true but not always. If you won't be able to catch up your moment or opportunity, you will definitely lose. So patience is good in some cases.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:48:22 AM

I agree with you not only patience but the basic experience around crypto and trading is needed. The thinking of many people when joining the cryptocurrency is the value that always rises, but it's not true that bitcoin's value is volatile, so many people who joined in late 2017 were easily panicked about the cryptocurrency reduction.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: