Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:44:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is the most important thing  (Read 74351 times)
tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:05:56 AM

In this market, there are many people who are fear of missing out (FOMO). You always be patient. If you believe you have missed an opportunity, do not try to join if you are unsure. You can lose more than earn. Crypto is a 24/7/365 market. You can not catch every trade. If you miss one, do not worry - there's ALWAYS another trade.
exactly. Its volatility is very high. So there will always be some ups and downs on some altcoins and whales are always active. You will never stop seeing the volatility of the market. Cheesy

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
insane:trader

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:25:08 AM

in trading or investing if we don't have patience its better to stay away from trading , as many lose there money because they don't have patience 
TheReverend

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:37:29 PM

well wise words, true crypto is a market that always lives you won't be able to capture all the opportunities if you miss one don't worry there are still others, don't rush or you'll lose more.
shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:43:09 PM

Yes its very important you are right but many tired from waiting i think like me ,all we waiting for big bull run but it doesnt want to come ,hope at the end of this year we would see that.

You may not wait, but work as a day trader. Sure, you will have to make the choice before. You must not make a mistake when picking the most profitable cryptos that will let you earn.
cute nmp

Activity: 1708
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:31:23 AM

Patience is the most important thing to do in cryptocurrency especially traders who are always involve in buying and selling of altcoins but the best thing is to sell to get profit even if it is not that much don't expect to become rich at once if  not many of the altcoins you keep holding will lost their prices with time only few altcoin tend to rise with time many are always dump.So the best thing to do when you are into cryto is to be patient and always be contented.

▀███▄     enterapp.io   |   CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK     ▄███▀
▀█▄ ▀█▄          PRE-SALE IS LIVE          ▄█▀ ▄█▀
avarnet

Activity: 896
Merit: 250

Enterapp

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:49:45 AM

Yes its very important you are right but many tired from waiting i think like me ,all we waiting for big bull run but it doesnt want to come ,hope at the end of this year we would see that.
because with us being patient we can also determine the price of coins that we hold to sell at a good price, so most people who are patient are sure to be able to get the benefits they want because patience is the key to our own success

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Distinctin

Activity: 2842
Merit: 650

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:30:32 AM

because with us being patient we can also determine the price of coins that we hold to sell at a good price, so most people who are patient are sure to be able to get the benefits they want because patience is the key to our own success
Obviously, the market is volatile, it could go dump and go pump, no one can predict but one thing is sure for believers is that crypto is here to stay.
We are in the early stage so expect that there will be lots of FUD and if we can survive that, then we deserve to enjoy a good profit.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:46:26 PM

If you know that patience is not your trait of character, do not even start to trade. Otherwise, you risk making a serious mistake any time. If this stuff happens, you will lose much.
cryptobull3

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:26:01 PM

Are you sure?
I mean can you stand it bitcoin falls 12% in just single day to near 4204$ ?
I'm agree with intelligent patient not just having stupid hope .

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Morpexmorpex

Activity: 308

bokser

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 08:25:58 PM

Patience in most humans is not easy to control you? I could remember some guys that nearly got burnt due to impatience. Market is not really easy and where by in the case you are using little capital in trading that's where it will get wores.
in General, at the moment the market is stable and you can try your luck on some of the rises and falls of the crypto currency and not to panic)you need to trade calmly and confidently)

MagdaIo

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:47:00 PM

Yes, this is the most important... maybe also not be very impulsive and not react on this short down (like what is happening now with EOS or XRP) and wait for some more evident reasons to actually give up any currency
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:27:07 AM

Yes i agree with that you must learn how important of hodling that will apply patience and benefits of it that will give you success in the end.
Otsu

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:31:05 AM

In this market, there are many people who are fear of missing out (FOMO). You always be patient. If you believe you have missed an opportunity, do not try to join if you are unsure. You can lose more than earn. Crypto is a 24/7/365 market. You can not catch every trade. If you miss one, do not worry - there's ALWAYS another trade.
Yes. Never join in a trade if you are not sure or doubtful on it because most of the results on this kind of situation, will always leads into a loss of profits. Also, always seeks for another opportunities since it is very important in a world like this inorder to achieve the success.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:35:06 AM

That means you haven't really been patient and trusting. if you're really patient you shouldn't be tired of this long rally. You have to believe that in the end the price of bitcoin will definitely return. so you can be patient whatever happens to the current bitcoin market
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:47:37 AM

I don't know if still many of the crypto users will continue to be patience with this ultimate crashes that are now currently happening in the market. Temptation to sell is now very high because market is still in difficult situation for almost a year now in which probably the patience of the others are already ended after a long period of waiting.
tradjecide

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:53:13 AM

in trading or investing if we don't have patience its better to stay away from trading , as many lose there money because they don't have patience 
This is a universal reality that without patience, it is not possible to make things happen, and the same goes for the crypto business. At times, you might get big return in matter of days and at times you might have to wait for years.
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:07:21 AM

\

Patience is not always a nice thing to do. For example, what if you still hold a certain coin that is getting a serious run down and you still wouldn't sell because you think it is going to come back and all you need is to be patient?
cryptic4000

Activity: 451

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:35:52 PM

This is really a hard money market and it's easy for you to be in debt. So if you are not ready to join, do not join. This market is only for those who are persistent and patient with their portfolio. Those who lack this virtue will easily lose capital.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
cuenzy

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 01:46:20 PM

Definitely for the recent market condition. Either you can be patient and trade others or buy some good projects and be patient really about it. Whether it's technical or fundamental it will always require patience.
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 05:04:35 PM

If you are the professional trader then you must to have patience in order to make profit from investment because crypto trading is full of uncertainties sometimes price falls or sometimes high.
most of trader trap in panic selling fever.
Let me give real time example Today's price of bitcoin is about 4500 USD and it is on the lowest level in last year history and there are some sellers whose don't have patience and try to sell to reduce their losses..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: