Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:04:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is the most important thing  (Read 74351 times)
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 05:17:55 PM

Yes, you are right OP even if not most of us have enough patience, and possible a good part of people who are in crypto world when see a massive drop in price they will panic sell. Now with this drop is better to wait and not sell now, and make more trades when possible and hold for medium or long term.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:24:18 PM

If you are the professional trader then you must to have patience in order to make profit from investment because crypto trading is full of uncertainties sometimes price falls or sometimes high.
most of trader trap in panic selling fever.
Let me give real time example Today's price of bitcoin is about 4500 USD and it is on the lowest level in last year history and there are some sellers whose don't have patience and try to sell to reduce their losses..

Be patient and don't be greedy! Patiently wait for price movements back in the direction we want and not greedy when we get profits that are in accordance with our initial targets. But it will definitely be difficult to implement in real action especially when we face negative profits in our portfolio. Not everyone will be able to control their panic condition.

Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 06:35:21 PM

From my experience, I would say that alertness rather than patience is the key to succeed in crypto-trading. Because you need to take intelligent decisions in a short span of time, which can have far-reaching consequences.
LuvCyanide

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:41:08 PM

I agree with the author. The main quality is to be patient and not to be greedy. Many people know about it, but do not use it.

NotFomo

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:02:56 PM

I would say patience and knowledge of the right information are two of the most important tools in trading. During the years of trading, I taught patience, but it was not easy and not immediately. During this period, I studied the main exchanges, but I also try to learn new ones, recently paid attention to the new exchanges - Deex exchange and Velvet exchang, the last one has a lot of training materials + a demo version (a very big plus for newbies), a customizable interface for the exchange's trading page, etc.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:41:04 PM

Patience is the most important thing in crypto without having patience we cannot be successful. Let us learn to be patience anyway after having it we can gains profit after all. In crypto by doing trading without it we cannot be successful.
calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:53:01 AM

Patience is the most important thing in crypto without having patience we cannot be successful. Let us learn to be patience anyway after having it we can gains profit after all. In crypto by doing trading without it we cannot be successful.
patience and strong mentalilty was most important thing to be succeed in  cryptomarket.especially with current condition if we didnt have both of those maybe we could be panic now.
Arthurian60

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 07:48:29 AM

In Crypto, if you don't have patience you can't make it because some coins take forever to established significant movement that's Worth some profit. You can buy a coin and it will remain stagnant for weeks. Without Patience you will be tempted to sell at loss.
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:59:50 AM

patience and strong mentalilty was most important thing to be succeed in  cryptomarket.especially with current condition if we didnt have both of those maybe we could be panic now.
unfortunately most of traders and investors didnt have both of those.so while negative news and fuds come to market, they easily sell their asset.and finally suffering loss.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Distinctin

Activity: 2842
Merit: 650

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:04:22 AM

In Crypto, if you don't have patience you can't make it because some coins take forever to established significant movement that's Worth some profit. You can buy a coin and it will remain stagnant for weeks. Without Patience you will be tempted to sell at loss.
Definitely, crypto is for people who have trust on its future.
It's hard to hold but we can make it easy, before you decide to invest, convince yourself first that you will be hold for a very long period of time.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
rudox

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:12:06 AM

Yes, patience is an important tool in trading whether there is FOMO or not but with patience, you will stay long in the trading space. Trading opportunities are always there so if you miss out on any another one will appear. So it is only when you are trading on emotion that you will make a lot of mistakes and sometimes you leave the market earlier than when you are supposed to leave.
DedgeDoge

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:48:43 AM

Yes its very important you are right but many tired from waiting i think like me ,all we waiting for big bull run but it doesnt want to come ,hope at the end of this year we would see that.
It is natural yes. You can’t be waiting for so long time. It makes you frustrated and compel you to think over some change. But don’t lose your heart and don’t get diverted from the path of bitcoin.
suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:13:36 AM

unfortunately most of traders and investors didnt have both of those.so while negative news and fuds come to market, they easily sell their asset.and finally suffering loss.
I believe that is an newbie Trader or investor, Because if they're experienced in world trading
then they will patience and not affected by negative issues/FUD.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:00:08 AM

We all know that patience is the key to success because we also believes that good things takes time but most of us don't apply it on ourselves. Once we see that are holdings are pumping or dumping, we traders usually panic on it. I think it is better for us to stay calm and have a control on our emotions because bad actions can only lead us to loss more on our funds.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:26:18 PM

Being patient is, I guess, the most difficult thing for humans to do. We are greedy by nature. We are unwilling to work hard and want to see results faster and greater. But we should learn to patient if we want succeed in anything. Making hasty decisions can cause you to lose all your money and this is specifically true in cryptocurrency market. Try to remain as calm as possible and think of all the possible consequences before making any move.
Boys27

Activity: 329
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:54:22 PM

deep patience is important, many people just lose a lot of money because they cannot be patient, moreover the current situation of the crypto market is not good, winners must be able to take advantage of opportunities under any circumstances

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                         
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:06:25 PM

Without being patient nobody can shine in every stage of life. Patience is the key to success in crypto business. when you come to see your coin gradually losing its value and you are going to lose your profits at this time you must show off your patience. If you lost your patience then you will be ruined and kicked out from the crypto market

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
astridwi

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:23:59 PM

patience and rigor in market analysis is the key to profit from crypto. the opportunity will always be there for investment and trading for you then do the best analysis and determine your decision without hesitation to get a profit in the future
pedangrusak

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:45:17 PM

yeah ... the crypto market won't leave us because they are always there to give us an advantage if we are able to read opportunities. sharpen analysis and identify market trends and news that will give you an advantage. do not invest with emotions for a moment because this is bad for you, do it patiently and full of calculations so that the benefits will be present for you
Tnt1971

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:48:27 PM

I absolutely obey this universal truth but in trading sector I am fully tried of waiting and patience.Because August 2018 from till now I am waiting for holding cryptocurrency.but market never increasing..

♦♦  SokuSwap  ♦♦
──   I use Soku, do you?   ──
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: