Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:39:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCjam - Any Thoughts or Experiances  (Read 57438 times)
shmoula

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 09:00:31 PM

Hey, are any borrowers here? How can I repay whole listing? There are no options to do that (nor even single payments)!

Habbeat - beat your habits more effective way!!!
Always empty box(no cat also no coin): 1SHM1tiur2iNBCVxCBr7vAJ84PrPZ6d6v

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTC-Bank

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 02:00:41 AM

Hey, are any borrowers here? How can I repay whole listing? There are no options to do that (nor even single payments)!

You can repay it one by one payment (single payments all together).There is not other way at the moment to repay it all together.

Kind Regards,
BTC-Bank.
shmoula

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 08:25:39 AM

Thanks, but I even don't see any button for one-by-one payment - not in the listing itself, not in loans table. Where I can find it? I promised to pay instantly, but it's second day now and I'm a little bit nervous.

You can repay it one by one payment (single payments all together).There is not other way at the moment to repay it all together.

Kind Regards,
BTC-Bank.

BTC-Bank

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 09:26:18 PM

Thanks, but I even don't see any button for one-by-one payment - not in the listing itself, not in loans table. Where I can find it? I promised to pay instantly, but it's second day now and I'm a little bit nervous.

Kind Regards,
BTC-Bank.

I don't quite understand your question but i think you asking how you can pay it.
You can go to the payments tab and on the bottom of the pages you will the buttons for each day which says ''pay now'' hit them one by one follow what is saying and when you push it all one by one thats it you have paid it!

Which member you are, if you dont mind for asking?

Kind Regards,
BTC-Bank
shmoula

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 09:32:48 PM

OMG! It's hidden under payments!!! Why they don't have it under loans tab? Thank you! (Im "User #666" in there)

I don't quite understand your question but i think you asking how you can pay it.
You can go to the payments tab and on the bottom of the pages you will the buttons for each day which says ''pay now'' hit them one by one follow what is saying and when you push it all one by one thats it you have paid it!

Kind Regards,
BTC-Bank

BTC-Bank

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 09:36:02 PM

OMG! It's hidden under payments!!! Why they don't have it under loans tab? Thank you! (Im "User #666" in there)

Kind Regards,
BTC-Bank

Yes my friend this is the refi do not go to loan page.You will go the payments page tab and there in the bottom you will see them.Try to find the payments tab when you are on dashboard it is us up on the page.

Kind Regards,
BTC-Bank.
BTC-Bank

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 09:39:07 PM

Kind Regards,
BTC-Bank

Ok happy that you find it!My pleasure to help i have also follow you there!

Kind Regards,
BTC-Bank.
TriggerX

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 10:54:12 PM

I don't really like BTCjam and if I ever need a loan I usually post it here. I think BTCjam requires too much of my personal info to get a trade. While investing is pretty profitable the only time you will see my use BTCjam is investing.

Hi!
BTC-Bank

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 02:56:31 AM

Hi @TriggerX what do you mean by post it here?I am investor and borrower too on BTCjam for almost 10 months now and i agree with you BTCjam ask for alot of personal information but this is to make it as more secure as it can be... this ''verify'' in my opinion doesnt make it real ''secure'' and everyone who have invest there knows it.I believe that they can take bigger security measures to improve it..
I really dont find it as good opportunity for someone new without experience to start investing there but my friedly advise for anyone reading this and want to involved with is to just follow, watch and see how the system works before invest, dont get blind by big interests only and learn how to avoid scams (at least those that scream).I have see alot of people burned and special borrow to get burned in the end...

Kind Regards,
BTC-Bank.
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 10:39:23 AM

Hi @TriggerX what do you mean by post it here?I am investor and borrower too on BTCjam for almost 10 months now and i agree with you BTCjam ask for alot of personal information but this is to make it as more secure as it can be... this ''verify'' in my opinion doesnt make it real ''secure'' and everyone who have invest there knows it.I believe that they can take bigger security measures to improve it..
I really dont find it as good opportunity for someone new without experience to start investing there but my friedly advise for anyone reading this and want to involved with is to just follow, watch and see how the system works before invest, dont get blind by big interests only and learn how to avoid scams (at least those that scream).I have see alot of people burned and special borrow to get burned in the end...

Kind Regards,
BTC-Bank.

It isn't a secure investment and there are still far to many scammers.   The arbitration award is a joke, if someone owes you less than $10 (US), there really isn't much you can do about it.   I probably have 30 or 40 of these now.   The sum is a lot but each one is hard to recover. 

So far I have 1302 payments received and 198 that are overdue.   This mostly A & B loans.   If you are investing in lower grade loans you'll probably run into a lot more scams.   Frankly at this point I doubt I ever get back to my investment amount.
BTC-Bank

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 09:17:57 PM

Kind Regards,
BTC-Bank.

It isn't a secure investment and there are still far to many scammers.   The arbitration award is a joke, if someone owes you less than $10 (US), there really isn't much you can do about it.   I probably have 30 or 40 of these now.   The sum is a lot but each one is hard to recover. 

So far I have 1302 payments received and 198 that are overdue.   This mostly A & B loans.   If you are investing in lower grade loans you'll probably run into a lot more scams.   Frankly at this point I doubt I ever get back to my investment amount.

We are saying the same @dyask!This is the reason i give it a caution on my post.I have 9230 paid 1779 pending 40 overdue at the moment i used to have more overdue (around 250) but i am trading them before arbitration as i dont find it useful at all .I am still a learner but i really like the idea and all the concept.I learn alot of new people around the world i saw a lot of ideas on loans, i improve my self to avoid scammers and final i really like to help real people wich trying for the dreams.I wont stop investing there as i believe that i have still to take a lot of knowledge via my investments or my loans.As i said before opportunity not exactly but it can be profitable with time..

Also about investing risks and losses there are everywhere i am not hunting them or wait for them i am just move on.I just hope that BTCjam will increase securities and respond to scam alert to avoid big scammers.

Kind Regards,
BTC-Bank.
BTCballa

Activity: 152

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 02:14:29 AM

perhaps off topic, but i got my first loan approved. it was for .25 but i only received .24. any info on this would be appreciated

BTC-Bank

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 02:21:57 AM

Hello @BTCballa it is the fees from BTCjam.Every time you will take a loan BTCjam will take a fee from it.In this case of your loan is 0.01BTC and when you take a bigger one the fee percent it will be greater except if you take a loan which is more than 5 BTC then the fee percent is lower. .I hope that i helped!

Kind Regards,
BTC-Bank.
EvBitcoinFan

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 02:39:54 AM

I've gone ahead and created a loan listing. Great to read people's feedback here.
Minerjoe

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 08:50:19 PM

It all comes down to the question of collateral. The first company which sucessfuly deals with this ll be market maker. ATM, it s simply very hard to trust people you lend BTC to, even with differentiation of loans, you ll end up with a lot of them in default.

BTCBLOGGER

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 05:33:44 AM

Ya lost my money nearly 12$ and I also don't know how to recover without spending a penny
ders01

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 12:41:55 PM

HI,

I will be glad if somebody can share experience how you calculate return on BTCjam.

it is quite simple to see what are dates and amounts of my deposits. Seems I can see received Interest (as one sum)

But I have problems to understand what are my outstanding principals today.

Also I cannot understand where to find info about gain/losses when I am buying/selling notes.

Also, anybody need split between principals and interest - I think it is base to declare taxes (as example). I am right that at BTCjam all is mixed together?

Thank you for any advise or links describing calculation of xirr at btcjam.

Thanks!
ProudMiner

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 01:15:02 PM

Too many scammers, I've lost 0.5 BTC there and all I have is an e-mail account full of arbitrations, there's no real protection for the investor.
Stay away!

dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 02:07:26 PM

Too many scammers, I've lost 0.5 BTC there and all I have is an e-mail account full of arbitrations, there's no real protection for the investor.
Stay away!

Pretty much my experience too.   The given advice of diversifying only gets you a lot more useless arbitrations.   Too little money per award to really go after someone.   
ders01

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 03:30:42 PM

Pretty much my experience too.   The given advice of diversifying only gets you a lot more useless arbitrations.   Too little money per award to really go after someone.   

This arbitrage cost you something? Have anybody seen any starts about recovery of debts?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: