Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:17:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Very soon we will see a new wave of market growth!!!  (Read 35256 times)
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 03:37:27 AM

It is very important when we enter the market with our investments. We have to learn about the technology and the market and to understand that there are market cycles where we have to be very patient and not make quick decisions we could regret later on.

I agree with you, but as this market shows, it can play with us by completely different rules. So you need to be careful and do everything against the crowd, if the crowd says it will grow, then it will not be  Cool
therefore we should not easily believe in the predictions of others who say that in the near future market price movements will grow. an experienced investor certainly faces a market situation like this they can react calmly because this is a normal market price correction that often occurs

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trumplove

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 05:38:53 AM

It is very important when we enter the market with our investments. We have to learn about the technology and the market and to understand that there are market cycles where we have to be very patient and not make quick decisions we could regret later on.

I agree with you, but as this market shows, it can play with us by completely different rules. So you need to be careful and do everything against the crowd, if the crowd says it will grow, then it will not be  Cool
therefore we should not easily believe in the predictions of others who say that in the near future market price movements will grow. an experienced investor certainly faces a market situation like this they can react calmly because this is a normal market price correction that often occurs
Don't be easily influenced by anyone's temptations and don't believe easily, before you find out the truth.
each prediction is not necessarily correct so don't be too sure about someone's predictions. carefully monitor the movements and understand the coins before you choose, so you invest so that the opportunity to make a profit is very possible, unless the market is in a bad condition.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
goodday886

Activity: 210
Merit: 5

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 05:55:03 AM

i don't think it is accurate. use the 2013 and 2014 data to speculate on this year's market. market factors have been changing. i think the bull market will come back in a shorter time. Because the market is now more mature.
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 07:59:25 AM

I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market. But experienced investors understand that this is only a correction of the market, which is a consequence of the significant growth of the market before!  But I think that many newcomers now need support. I wish us all patience! Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»
The risk of investing in cryptocurrencies is enormous. Most people lost money in 2018, but I believe that only by persisting can we get huge gains.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
nreal

Activity: 932
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 09:26:12 AM

I am also very optimistic about the future of electronic money, but a wave of growth will not come as soon as you say, this young market needs more time.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
uniquark

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 10:13:06 AM

i don't think it is accurate. use the 2013 and 2014 data to speculate on this year's market. market factors have been changing. i think the bull market will come back in a shorter time. Because the market is now more mature.

But give a minimum figure, that is the 3-year gap for Bitcoin and the market can handle the highest price compared to the previous one.
Diva1993
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

Custom Contract Network (CCN)

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 10:35:49 AM

This has been our hopes and prayers for a while now and this is what we have been waiting for in a long while now, over a year to be precise if my calculations are correct.

marados

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 12:36:47 PM

I think we just entered accumulation phase, and bull market should be just around the corner. We just have to be patient a little while, and try to accumulate as much as possible now. Bear market is actually a great time to buy some more of those projects that are active and you believe in long term. So I'm quite happy with bear market also, but it's time now for bulls to come. We are all early adopters, let's just be patient, we are all going to laugh and all this panic we had in few years.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
LiquorBan

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 05:04:41 PM

We cant predict the market when will be go green or red but for me this is good time to buy altcoins right now because the price is to cheap and hold it for a long term.
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 05:16:00 PM

We cant predict the market when will be go green or red but for me this is good time to buy altcoins right now because the price is to cheap and hold it for a long term.
It seems to me that today making any predictions is a thankless job. Even a careful analysis of the cryptocurrency market over a long period will not give a real Forecast, which will correspond to reality.
OcTA Bd

Activity: 278
Merit: 2

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 05:22:41 PM

If you see the price of any crypto currency then you will observe that there is a flow of this price. If the price goes down then after sometime it again grow up. Mainly it's flactuation is too much that's all. But this time the situation is not good enough. Honestly this situation also makes me fearing too much. We all hope for a new era. Let's see what happens.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 05:39:47 PM

I agree now a very low price of some altcoins , I think that some need not take coins it is better to take not yet industry !

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 05:45:55 PM

I also like that it is better to be patient to wait until the market experiences a big wave, because all of our predictions have not come true because crypto and the market are very difficult to predict

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 05:49:24 PM

I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market. But experienced investors understand that this is only a correction of the market, which is a consequence of the significant growth of the market before!  But I think that many newcomers now need support. I wish us all patience! Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»
Everyone would expect this to happen again. But, I think many people feel tired at the end of 2018 because the price of coins fell and continued to fall and made some people decide to go with the losses they got. But, I myself chose to survive and hope that all will recover and increase. So, for now, I just keep watching the market developments and start compiling a number of steps that I will take in the future.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 06:51:16 PM

i don't think we will see it this year i mean in 2019 but we can see a new wave of tokens securities token that some of them will change the world forever good luck for all Smiley
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 07:27:34 PM

Why do you think that the price will not go lower? I think that now the price is not the best. I am sure we will see a price lower than 3000 dollars for Bitcoin

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
VPScreator

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:08:15 PM

I think that if the market starts to grow, only after it falls to the bottom and since I am guided by Bitcoin, I think that the bottom will come when the price of Bitcoin will be less than 2500 dollars.

freya louis

Activity: 104

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:19:10 PM

yeah, in the past year prices fell very much and it was almost difficult to look up. Until arriving in 2019 the price remains the same. Sometimes there is an increase but it's only a small wave. Now this might be the right time to invest, some people also think this is the end of crypto.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
Rtalk

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:45:50 AM

I think that if the market starts to grow, only after it falls to the bottom and since I am guided by Bitcoin, I think that the bottom will come when the price of Bitcoin will be less than 2500 dollars.

The most interesting is that at every major decline bitcoin-each time predicting a new low...Yes, the cost of bitcoin may fall below, but this does not mean that there will be a bottom and hardly anyone knows.This market with a lot of unknowns and while it is beneficial to someone that the cost was so low-we will continue to see such prices...
Aryleeto

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:44:51 PM

I also think that the price of bitcoin will go below 2500, the market is not really showing a bullish trend and I think that the price is likely to fall to 1800 and then just wait for the trend

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: