Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:15:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Very soon we will see a new wave of market growth!!!  (Read 35256 times)
iamreal

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:03:38 AM

Before that will happen, something must happen before we see a new wave of market growth, right now many people are just afraid of the space to invest, new investors are afraid of coming in, but until something happens that will make people to jump in again then the market will not really raise.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:11:56 AM

When? Everyone says it'll be quite soon. But soon is a relative term. Regarding the creation of the world and 100 years is coming soon.
Relatively, no one know how soon it is. Many seems to trust bitcoin yet we see many are still selling in panic, so it's kinda contradicting from what they said versus what they do.
Let's just do what we can contribute in the market, less on selling and more in buying. To be honest, I'm just sick reading this kind of stuff when in reality people are just dumping as much as they could.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:19:38 AM

When? Everyone says it'll be quite soon. But soon is a relative term. Regarding the creation of the world and 100 years is coming soon.
Relatively, no one know how soon it is. Many seems to trust bitcoin yet we see many are still selling in panic, so it's kinda contradicting from what they said versus what they do.
Let's just do what we can contribute in the market, less on selling and more in buying. To be honest, I'm just sick reading this kind of stuff when in reality people are just dumping as much as they could.

Market is still on downtrend. There is no signal of up trend so I think the word SOON means 2 years or 5 years. You're right, people always say soon, hold, time to buy, but i only see the dump sell waves, the market has no purchasing power.
Beegovere

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:39:51 AM

...Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»

I also agree that we will see market growth but not anytime soon maybe a year from now. We need to be patient and just keep on believing. What's happening now is doing good with crypto market, weak hands and non believer selling off and getting out, scammer (specially in ICO) losing interest coz it's no longer profitable to do their thing. So overall, those that will remain in this game will only be strong believer of blockchain technology and bitcoin!

yes, only the strong will survive, and bitcoin will still survive. the weak hands and non-believer cannot see the opportunity of the new wave, so they get out from the market and cryptocurrency. I think there will be a new type of investment programs which will replace ICO projects because right now, I see that the ICO was difficult to get survive on the market. so after the weak coins are dead, the market will grow, and in that time, the new wave will come so we can make the profit again.
Yes that is right, so many people are holding bitcoin for last few months, they have strong believe on bitcoin and waiting for the good time to come. Some people who do not have strong belief on bitcoin I think that they have already sold their bitcoin and have already lost a lot of money. I hope that very soon we will see a good increase in bitcoin price.
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:43:57 AM

...Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»

I also agree that we will see market growth but not anytime soon maybe a year from now. We need to be patient and just keep on believing. What's happening now is doing good with crypto market, weak hands and non believer selling off and getting out, scammer (specially in ICO) losing interest coz it's no longer profitable to do their thing. So overall, those that will remain in this game will only be strong believer of blockchain technology and bitcoin!

yes, only the strong will survive, and bitcoin will still survive. the weak hands and non-believer cannot see the opportunity of the new wave, so they get out from the market and cryptocurrency. I think there will be a new type of investment programs which will replace ICO projects because right now, I see that the ICO was difficult to get survive on the market. so after the weak coins are dead, the market will grow, and in that time, the new wave will come so we can make the profit again.
Yes that is right, so many people are holding bitcoin for last few months, they have strong believe on bitcoin and waiting for the good time to come. Some people who do not have strong belief on bitcoin I think that they have already sold their bitcoin and have already lost a lot of money. I hope that very soon we will see a good increase in bitcoin price.

I don't know what situation is happening so the price of bitcoin has decreased as it is now
but I still have the confidence to hold back my bitcoin, maybe until December if until then the price is still not stable maybe I will sell some just to secure bankroll

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
lotsky123

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:47:09 AM

I still believe that bitcoin and other digital currencies will rises up but with no specific time. Some will say that it could be last quarter of this year. All are just mere speculation, could be probably true or not. This is where patience and perseverance comes in. Let's just all be optimistic about cryptocurrency that it brings good luck in the near future.
AllCryptoplus

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:51:31 AM

I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market. But experienced investors understand that this is only a correction of the market, which is a consequence of the significant growth of the market before!  But I think that many newcomers now need support. I wish us all patience! Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»
Yes you are very right. Sometimes, this market correction is necessary so that the prices of the coins don't become excessively too high above reality.
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:51:36 AM

You are wrong, most likely we will see a mini bull run.
but take a look to the bigger picture, everyone already knows about cryptos, there is no room for another explosibe growth, things have to chnage to get new things going and new growth.
Bitknick

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:53:38 AM

I agree that the market after correction will show the result much better than we see now!
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:56:52 AM

I agree that the market after correction will show the result much better than we see now!
I think this is just a matter of time and people do not need to worry too much about the current situation. I personally have great confidence in Cryptocurrency and always expect growth to happen soon but it may take a long time for everything to come back.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
GAG

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:11:01 AM

I agree with you, we all need to be patient. But so the point of entry into the market at the moment is still unknown, it is worth waiting a little with the purchase of the crypt. You can switch on all sorts of bounty from the company.
Bunk67

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:16:34 AM

When are we seeing a new wave when the market it has it lowest what we should be waiting is close down of crypto market. I'm not expecting from cryptocurrency anymore

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:21:21 AM

I think this is just a matter of time and people do not need to worry too much about the current situation. I personally have great confidence in Cryptocurrency and always expect growth to happen soon but it may take a long time for everything to come back.

People aren’t worried about the situation. People lose their money. This worries them. They lose not just earned on the crypto market. They lose their savings, converted into crypto for the purpose of generating income. And in the end they get losses. If I were to lose only what I earned in bounty campaigns, I wouldn’t be upset at all.
ultra insting

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:26:09 AM

I agree with you that this is just a market correction. patience is the key to success for the current situation.
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:32:51 AM

Everyone is waiting for the market to recover soon, including myself. Despite the low prices, the crypto currency industry is developing and has already become very popular.

leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:34:41 AM

I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market. But experienced investors understand that this is only a correction of the market, which is a consequence of the significant growth of the market before!  But I think that many newcomers now need support. I wish us all patience! Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»

Every one of us finds comfort on early investors who made a huge profit when the market is in bearish, and this is how you actually make money from cryptocurrency it's like forex, you buy low then sell high, you enter at the right time and also exit at the right time thats how early investors made their money.

The most difficult thing here is to exit in time. Now it's too late to exit, we have to wait. Nobody wants to buy high and to sell low. It remains either to go out to Fiat and fix losses, or wait, or start trading.
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:41:54 AM

Every one of us finds comfort on early investors who made a huge profit when the market is in bearish, and this is how you actually make money from cryptocurrency it's like forex, you buy low then sell high, you enter at the right time and also exit at the right time thats how early investors made their money.

I will wait until the end of the year and decide what to do with my portfolio. I do not want to sell in loss, but perhaps there will be no choice.
ezakmisd

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:42:26 AM

Yes, it's a promising and good job, where it's interesting to work. They earn well and this can not but rejoice, the most important thing is to please. Time is always above all, especially in any business, not immediately will be a huge profit, you need to wait, then wait.  Cool
gulshan1

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 11:48:13 AM

Ups and down is the part of every market in the world and bad days will not remain same for forever and it will change definitely in very soon in the coming future and we have to keep patience for some time as good and intelligent investor.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:59:31 AM

Very soon we will see a new wave of market growth!!!
said MariaSerebrennikova Junior Member and started new topic.
Really optimistic Maria really. Why do you think so? You did some kind of a fruitful analysis and investigated the patterns that are not working right now in 2k18 in the current conditions?
Let me start a topic saying  something like very soon another blood bath is coming etc.
Nothing personal just fed up with such sort of topics  Tongue
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: